Cleanily Reviews

About Cleanily : Fully Managed Cleaning Services

edward@cleanily.com

Cale Cross House
156 Pilgrim Street

Tell us how Cleanily made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Edward and his team worked absolute wonders on our home, all very efficiently and fairly priced. Couldn't have been happier ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Sarah"
"A very efficient company which is easy to control via the app. The staff are very friendly and always do an excellent job"
"Good quality service and friendly approach from Cleanily is why I would definitely recommend them and already have."
"I can't speak highly enough about Kelly. Her attention to detail is fab. Also love the pay as you go online system - means we don't have to think about remembering to leaving cash or pay the bill."
"Reliable, good quality cleaning, tailored to my needs. Friendly management and happy to help with queries."
"They've always been reliable and we've always had the same two cleaners. I especially like how I don't have to worry about paying the cleaning bill, it's automatic."
"Just deliver everything you want from a cleaning service"
"The quality of the clean is great. Also, customer service and response to queries is extremely efficient."
(Tynemouth) -
"Great to deal with and really flexible."
(Tynemouth) -
"A really professional job. Very efficient."
"Thorough and high standard of cleaning. The girls often leave notes to let me know if new cleaning materials are required which is helpful :)"
"Excellent first clean. House smelled clean when I got back in and it was obvious that a thorough job had been done!! Thank you"
"Cleanily really do take the stress out of cleaning, offering a good service at a reasonable price. Edward is approachable and always seems keen to make everything as straightforward as possible."
"Good quality cleaning service and flexible to adapt to individual needs."
"Very good service. Would definitely use again"
"Just had my first (and last) Cleanily. Bitterly disappointed after the excellent reviews. Assume must be different in this region (York) than elsewhere. Two cleaners came to do a thorough spring clean. They were pleasant and did a decent job in the bathroom, but the rest of the house does not look like a cleaner has been. There was muddy paw marks all over the floor, cobwebs, dust and dirt. I got them in because I had been unwell so House needed a thorough clean, hoping it would avoid stress. Instead more stressed & having to clean house myself anyway! Was planning regular cleans but certainly won’t get them now."
Hi, obviously I'm sorry you weren't happy with the clean, but feel I should add a little context to this review. We agreed to undertake a 4 hour one-off clean (unseen). We usually only undertake one-off cleans for existing customers, as the amount of time required varies enormously, and sometimes, what is achievable within a set number of hours is also misunderstood. As you stated, given the considerable size and condition of the property, only a certain number of areas could be tackled in the available time. Obviously, having subsequently understood the scale of the job, we could have happily come back to finish.
Cleanily is rated 4.82 based on 56 reviews