Cleanily Reviews

Fully Managed Cleaning Services

edward@cleanily.com

Cale Cross House
156 Pilgrim Street

Tell us how Cleanily made you happy
Extremely pleased with this cleaning service - professional, reliable and thorough. Would totally recommend.
Excellent clean and a reliable cleaning company. Really happy with their services.
Came on time and did a very efficient job...everything looked lovely when they left.
Great service - very happy. Looking forward to the next clean.
Edward and his team worked absolute wonders on our home, all very efficiently and fairly priced. Couldn't have been happier 😃 Sarah
A very efficient company which is easy to control via the app. The staff are very friendly and always do an excellent job
Good quality service and friendly approach from Cleanily is why I would definitely recommend them and already have.
I can't speak highly enough about Kelly. Her attention to detail is fab. Also love the pay as you go online system - means we don't have to think about remembering to leaving cash or pay the bill.
Reliable, good quality cleaning, tailored to my needs. Friendly management and happy to help with queries.
They've always been reliable and we've always had the same two cleaners. I especially like how I don't have to worry about paying the cleaning bill, it's automatic.
Just deliver everything you want from a cleaning service
The quality of the clean is great. Also, customer service and response to queries is extremely efficient.
(Tynemouth) -
Great to deal with and really flexible.
(Tynemouth) -
Very pleased with our start.
A really professional job. Very efficient.
Thorough and high standard of cleaning. The girls often leave notes to let me know if new cleaning materials are required which is helpful :)
Excellent first clean. House smelled clean when I got back in and it was obvious that a thorough job had been done!! Thank you
Cleanily really do take the stress out of cleaning, offering a good service at a reasonable price. Edward is approachable and always seems keen to make everything as straightforward as possible.
Good quality cleaning service and flexible to adapt to individual needs.
Very good service. Would definitely use again
Cleanily is rated 4.77 based on 62 reviews