Cleanily Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cleanily

About Cleanily : Fully Managed Cleaning Services

edward@cleanily.com

4 The Crescent

How would you rate Cleanily ?

"We have an amazing Manor House we rent as a holiday let, however, the guest experience begins with its presentation & cleanliness. Finding Cleanily has changed our lives. They are professional, the girls are amazing, the quality of their clean is second to none. They wiz around our property as a team of 4, complete 20hours of cleaning between them and leave the house immaculate. 5* is 100% deserved. Just perfect. Paula Gamekeepers Manor"
"Great Service, straightforward prices"
"Our regular cleaner Kelly does a great job for my elderly mum and is so reliable. Online payments are great and like that we can pause cleaning and aren't tied in to anything like with the last company."
"Cleanily have just started working for me and already feel more organised in my household, let's hope it continues as a great company does make your life a lot easier when you have our own busy life. Thanks Cleanily"
"I have tried another 'contract' type of cleaning company in my location which didn't suit my needs as I felt it was restrictive in that you sign for a specific number of times per week until further notice.... and paid regardless of the cleaner turning up or not...my cleaner was inconsistent at first so I paid the company for a service that I didn't receive. The contract was not easy to cancel. Having had 2 cleans from cleanily so far I can say that my allocated cleaner has been far more thorough and time diligent then the other company who promised "time for me"...... Having my cleaner clock in and out of the house via a phone app was a novelty that has proved to be excellent for me the customer. I can thoroughly recommend cleanily Newcastle for regular cleaning plus being able to add extra times or visits on an ad hoc basis looks like something that all households need now and again and I will be using them and recommending them to others."
"Thorough and high standard of cleaning. The girls often leave notes to let me know if new cleaning materials are required which is helpful :)"
"Fantastic service. Excellent value for money and very friendly"
"The cleaner was very thorough and really settled in quickly"
"Excellent first clean. House smelled clean when I got back in and it was obvious that a thorough job had been done!! Thank you"
"Cleanily really do take the stress out of cleaning, offering a good service at a reasonable price. Edward is approachable and always seems keen to make everything as straightforward as possible."
"We get a consistently professional service from Cleanily. Caroline is our dedicated cleaner and billing is straightforward and convenient. I can strongly recommend Cleanily."
"Great service, always the same cleaner at the same time. The house is gleaming every time!"
"I have regular cleaners that know my house and my needs very well and do all that is needed to make the rooms clean and tidy, including putting away toys and folding laundry if necessary."
"Good quality cleaning service and flexible to adapt to individual needs."
"Prompt, simple, efficient, thorough. Would happily recommend."
"Extremely professional service. Same cleaner each week, always reliable and they have never let me down. The house is always gleaming when I get in from work which is a joy! Would recommend them to anyone looking for a regular and reliable cleaner."
"Super service!"
"Very professional, attention to detail, can relax and leave them to it, can't recommend them enough"
"Extremely pleased with this cleaning service - professional, reliable and thorough. Would totally recommend."
"Excellent clean and a reliable cleaning company. Really happy with their services."
Cleanily is rated 4.84 based on 32 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!