Cleanily Reviews

About Cleanily : Fully Managed Cleaning Services

edward@cleanily.com

Cale Cross House
156 Pilgrim Street

Tell us how Cleanily made you happy

"Unreliable - I've had 3 different cleaners in about 3 weeks! The cleans I have had were a very poor standard of clean. Ed was helpful, but now I can't even get through... have they closed down!? Take my advice, don't waste your time!"
"Excellent company, excellent price, cleaning at the highest standard"
"Absolutely great, I'm away most of the week so massive relief to come back to a clean house. If away for a while I can just pause everything online too which is brilliant! 100% recommend. Dave, Aberdeen"
"We've based in York and use Cleanily for both our rental properties and own private house. Absolutely fab. Great cleaners and deal with Edward and Anna in customer services who always do their utmost to help when we need to change anything."
"Been impressed with these guys from initial contact as my property isn't straightforward by any means. Sometimes I need a bit more or less time, which is never a problem and recorded on their app. Thumbs up!"
"We have been happy with everything to do with the Cleanily service. Reliable, detailed cleaning, and way less expensive than other people we've used."
"We live in Haxby and have had Lisa coming to clean for us for just over a year. Can't fault a thing, nothing is ever a problem, even letting our naughty dogs out!"
"Just had my first (and last) Cleanily. Bitterly disappointed after the excellent reviews. Assume must be different in this region (York) than elsewhere. Two cleaners came to do a thorough spring clean. They were pleasant and did a decent job in the bathroom, but the rest of the house does not look like a cleaner has been. There was muddy paw marks all over the floor, cobwebs, dust and dirt. I got them in because I had been unwell so House needed a thorough clean, hoping it would avoid stress. Instead more stressed & having to clean house myself anyway! Was planning regular cleans but certainly won’t get them now."
Hi, obviously I'm sorry you weren't happy with the clean, but feel I should add a little context to this review. We agreed to undertake a 4 hour one-off clean (unseen). We usually only undertake one-off cleans for existing customers, as the amount of time required varies enormously, and sometimes, what is achievable within a set number of hours is also misunderstood. As you stated, given the considerable size and condition of the property, only a certain number of areas could be tackled in the available time. Obviously, having subsequently understood the scale of the job, we could have happily come back to finish.
"Really streamlined service...straightforward to get quote and set up with Edward initially and Emma has been brilliant since day one. Wish we had set up ages ago!"
"We spend a lot of time travelling so its nice to know our house is being looked after when we're away. Always get prompt replies. Would recommend"
"Always had good service, reliable cleaning, would recommend"
"So far enjoyed 3 months of coming back to a lovely tidy house. Long may it continue!"
"Consistently high standard of cleaning and always helpful in accommodating changes to my routine"
"A really professional job. Very efficient."
"My house is beautifully cleaned by lovely, personable and professional ladies. Cleanily has accommodated me when I have needed to change cleaning days or have extra cleans at short notice. I am very happy with the service I receive and its lovely to come home to an immaculate home."
"First time I’ve ever used a cleaning company so was a little apprehensive but I shouldn’t have been. Cleaning standard has been brilliant and the automatic payment system has made it so easy. Would definitely recommend Cleanily."
"Steph is amazing, (though we've also had a cover cleaner when she was off for a few weeks - she was great too). Been a massive help and really easy to sort out :)"
"Great service, have already recommended to a friend."
"Having used Julie at Cleanily for a good few months now. I can say we are extremely happy with her work. She is efficient, does a great job, friendly, accommodating, flexible and very reliable. I definitely recommend. She is a gem. Donna"
"Julie is worth her weight in Gold! She leaves my home sparkling. I have been using Cleanily for a year and would highly recommend their services. Gemma"
Cleanily is rated 4.77 based on 56 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access