Cleanily Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cleanily

About Cleanily : Fully Managed Cleaning Services

edward@cleanily.com

4 The Crescent

Tell us how Cleanily made you happy

Telephone
"My house is beautifully cleaned by lovely, personable and professional ladies. Cleanily has accommodated me when I have needed to change cleaning days or have extra cleans at short notice. I am very happy with the service I receive and its lovely to come home to an immaculate home."
"First time I’ve ever used a cleaning company so was a little apprehensive but I shouldn’t have been. Cleaning standard has been brilliant and the automatic payment system has made it so easy. Would definitely recommend Cleanily."
"Steph is amazing, (though we've also had a cover cleaner when she was off for a few weeks - she was great too). Been a massive help and really easy to sort out :)"
"Great service, have already recommended to a friend."
"Having used Julie at Cleanily for a good few months now. I can say we are extremely happy with her work. She is efficient, does a great job, friendly, accommodating, flexible and very reliable. I definitely recommend. She is a gem. Donna"
"Julie is worth her weight in Gold! She leaves my home sparkling. I have been using Cleanily for a year and would highly recommend their services. Gemma"
"Great company to deal with and our dedicated cleaner is professional and reliable."
"Excellent service, our cleaner always does a great job."
"Tina was amazing - always friendly and did an excellent job of cleaning our home."
"So far so good! Been with Cleanily for about 3 months and had a great experience. Like the flexibility and same cleaner (Gill) each time. If we need to change anything to our normal routine we can always get in touch with Karen in the office who sorts everything."
"We have an amazing Manor House we rent as a holiday let, however, the guest experience begins with its presentation & cleanliness. Finding Cleanily has changed our lives. They are professional, the girls are amazing, the quality of their clean is second to none. They wiz around our property as a team of 4, complete 20hours of cleaning between them and leave the house immaculate. 5* is 100% deserved. Just perfect. Paula Gamekeepers Manor"
"Great Service, straightforward prices"
"Our regular cleaner Kelly does a great job for my elderly mum and is so reliable. Online payments are great and like that we can pause cleaning and aren't tied in to anything like with the last company."
"Cleanily have just started working for me and already feel more organised in my household, let's hope it continues as a great company does make your life a lot easier when you have our own busy life. Thanks Cleanily"
"I have tried another 'contract' type of cleaning company in my location which didn't suit my needs as I felt it was restrictive in that you sign for a specific number of times per week until further notice.... and paid regardless of the cleaner turning up or not...my cleaner was inconsistent at first so I paid the company for a service that I didn't receive. The contract was not easy to cancel. Having had 2 cleans from cleanily so far I can say that my allocated cleaner has been far more thorough and time diligent then the other company who promised "time for me"...... Having my cleaner clock in and out of the house via a phone app was a novelty that has proved to be excellent for me the customer. I can thoroughly recommend cleanily Newcastle for regular cleaning plus being able to add extra times or visits on an ad hoc basis looks like something that all households need now and again and I will be using them and recommending them to others."
"Thorough and high standard of cleaning. The girls often leave notes to let me know if new cleaning materials are required which is helpful :)"
"Fantastic service. Excellent value for money and very friendly"
"The cleaner was very thorough and really settled in quickly"
"Excellent first clean. House smelled clean when I got back in and it was obvious that a thorough job had been done!! Thank you"
"Cleanily really do take the stress out of cleaning, offering a good service at a reasonable price. Edward is approachable and always seems keen to make everything as straightforward as possible."
Cleanily is rated 4.88 based on 42 reviews