CleanGo UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend CleanGo UK

About CleanGo UK: CLEANGO UK - YOUR PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE DEEP CLEANING CLEANING SPECIALISTS IN LOUGHTON, CHIGWELL, BUCKHURST HILL, EPPING AND MORE.

Specialising in end of tenancy cleaning, after build cleaning, spring cleaning, domestic cleaning, commercial cleaning and more.

02037332165

SwanshopeLoughton

Tell us how CleanGo UK made you happy

Telephone
"Cleango UK is very professional company that genuinely cares about the customers and their concerns. The cleaning staff is very well trained and monitored for follow through. I would highly recommend the company."
Dear Lana,
Thank you for leaving us a 5* star review we really appreciate it and we are glad you are happy with the office cleaning service we are providing. All the best. #OfficeCleaning #Enfield
"I was very impressed with the service offered by Cleango UK -they were efficient, professional and very friendly. They left my place spotless for the estate agent inspection. It was great to be able to rely on their services at such a stressful time! Their rates are also very competitive – very good value for money. I would highly recommend them and will be sure to use them again in the future."
Hi Jenny,
Thanks for the review.
We work hard to try and raise Britain's cleaning standards.
Hope to serve you again soon.
#CleaningService #Enfield
"The cleaner arrived promptly, in fact she waited outside until the designated arrival time. She did a very thorough one-off clean and worked very hard for the full time I had booked. I will definitely book again. Thank you so much."
Dear Lewis,

Thank you for leaving a review, we are glad you are happy with our service and hope to see you book another clean soon.
#CommercialCleaning #Loughton
"Cleango undertook a deep clean at our old offices when we moved out. They did an incredible job. Making the place sparkle from top to bottom. Also, a very good price. They'll only charge for the work done. Thank you!"
Dear Oliver,
Thank you for leaving us a review, we are glad you were satisfied with the clean and the price.
#OfficeCleaning #DeepCleaning #Romford
"Cleango were able to respond rapidly and effectively to my needs and bent over backwards to get the job done. I was really impressed with how sparkling the house was, the kitchen looked like new, even the oven! Amazing job, highly recommended."
Dear Luca,
Thank you for the review. We are glad you were happy with the outcome of the house. We do our best to please the customer.
#DomesticCleaning #Chingford
"Cleango UK did a fantastic job doing our end of tenancy clean. Very professional, thorough, and quick. Would highly recommend these guys for cleaning."
Dear David,

Thank you for the review. We are glad you were happy with your clean, and hope you book with us again soon.
#EndOfTenancy #Epping
"Excellent service. A very efficient and pleasant office. Everything was booked and confirmed. Updates were prompt and accurate. The cleaners were very friendly and highly efficient. A good job and will definitely use again"
Dear Bobby,

Thanks for the review we appreciate them a lot. we are glad that you found our booking system efficient and that our cleaners were friendly too.
#OfficeCleaning #Enfield
"Cleango UK have to be one of the best cleaning firms around. We have used them for a number of years now and they have given us fantastic service continuously. I would strongly recommend them to anyone."
Dear Teddy,
Thank you for the 5* review, We are glad you are happy with the continuous outcome of your cleans over the years.
#Loughton #OfficeCleaning
"Would highly recommend! Cleaners arrived on time, looked professional in their uniform and were very polite and welcoming! Cleaning done to a very high standard and done extra work on the day with a smile! Thank you! I’d have given 6 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Thanks to Cleango UK I received my deposit back smoothly and very good quality service Highly recommend this company."
"I have been using CleanGo UK for about two years now - they always do a great job. They arrive on time and are always flexible and professional. I have recommended them to friends and am always satisfied with their service. Prices are also quite reasonable."
"My friend referred me to CleanGo. I often had issues with other companies when it came to scheduling however this company were very professional and effective. I would book my cleaning needs again with them in the future. If you are looking for great service, then check them out!"
"I highly recommend Cleango UK! They did a great job of cleaning my flat after some pretty bad tenants left. The attention to detail the girls have is fabulous and they seem to take real pride in their work. Thanks!"
"Cleango has done our end of tenancy clean and our landlord has said the flat has been the cleanest they’ve seen since they got it 10 years ago. Highly recommended, easy to arrange dealings with. Thank you."
"We have been using Cleango UK for a number of years now and we have always found them to be very efficient and accommodating. Our cleaner does a fantastic job and is very friendly and courteous. Nothing is too much trouble. Would highly recommend."
"I booked last minute for End of tenancy of my apartment with Clean go . Two professional cleaners turned up and in 4hr they make my apartment to look like new. We would definitely use them for our next house! Thank you!"
"The end of tenancy cleaning service was absolutely fantastic. Our house looks spotless- really like a home. We feel so happy and excited to move in. We were very impressed by Cleango . Excellent professionals, fast and a fantastic service. Well worth it!"
"I had to do a move out cleaning of an apartment in a hurry. Everything was fine, and they really care about client happiness, I totally recommend them, and I will use them again in the future for sure. :)"
"We called them desperately needing our house cleaned before Christmas. They were able to get us in and did an amazing job. The two woman who came made sure to stay until everything was spotless. I would recommend this company to anyone!"
"I've been using CleanGo for about 2 years and I couldn't be happier. They provide excellent service and are very professional. Not a single detail goes unnoticed. I would recommend their services for anyone looking for an honest and dependable cleaning company."
CleanGo UK is rated 4.98 based on 97 reviews