CleanGo UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend CleanGo UK

About CleanGo UK: CLEANGO UK - YOUR PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE DEEP CLEANING CLEANING SPECIALISTS IN LOUGHTON, CHIGWELL, BUCKHURST HILL, EPPING AND MORE.

Specialising in end of tenancy cleaning, after build cleaning, spring cleaning, domestic cleaning, commercial cleaning and more.

02037332165

SwanshopeLoughton

Tell us how CleanGo UK made you happy

Telephone
"Exceptionally high quality clean, with fantastic results. Very prompt time keeping, would not hesitate in recommending CleanGo UK to anyone!"
"Prompt, polite and cleaning to a very high standard. Did the job at very short notice as we had been let down by another firm prior to moving. Highly recommend them."
"Received a quote for a spring clean from cleango and thought it was a little expensive but my friend had recommended them so booked. The price is reflected in the quality of work. I’d definitely pay the bit extra for a better clean."
"I have used many different cleaning companies as I own an estate agent, I always feel like I get a personalised and professional service from CleanGo and the quality of work is always faultless. I will not use anyone else, I have made them my preferred cleaning company."
"Got my carpet cleaned with CleanGo UK, I was so happy with how they looked and smelt afterwards. They even managed to get out a tough red wine stain, definitely recommend."
"I was let down last minute by Anyclean and found CleanGo via Facebook, they fit me in last minute and gave me a 10% discount for being a new customer. So glad I found CleanGo! Thank you."
"I was very pleased with clean go, I love the fact all the staff follow a checklist to ensure nothing is missed. The staff were very friendly and professional."
"Thanks for fitting me in last minute cleango, the stress of the move was literally taken away."
"Kelly & Lauren carried out our end of tenancy clean, they both arrived on time and got to work straight away. I was very pleased with the outcome especially the oven it was spotless. Will use them again and recommend them to all family & friends."
"I highly recommend cleango they were very professional and done an extremely thorough clean my landlord was pleased and I got my deposit back without any problems."
"Amazing service, Amazing staff and affordable prices. Thanks"
"The initial communication was incredibly poor. I spoke to an advisor who booked in an appointment and told me he would return my call within the hour with a price - he didn't. I then emailed - nothing, left a message - still nothing. I then emailed again and was lucky that Nicola picked up my message. Her communication was excellent and she arranged a new appointment (the original one wasn't booked in!) and the cleaning job was thorough and quick. We are happy with the result. I would use CleanGo again but I now have a direct number to Nicola so will call her - I won't use your main number or email form as it was useless."
"After an unfortunate mix up Clean Go excelled with their service and excellent workmanship. Charming and thoughtful staff and Managers willing to work hard to ensure client satisfaction"
"Cleango have just done an amazing end of tenancy clean for me, they were exteremly helpful right from the inital enquiry to the clean. I got my deposit back without any problems, thank you."
"Amazing Delivery but more importantly Amazing Customer Service. We just moved to a new property and we booked CleanGo services before we moved in and all i can say is Amazing... I would definetely recommend CleanGo to everyone.. I will also be booking your services again!! Thank You so much for providing an Outstanding Service!!"
"Booked CleanGo last minute for an After Build clean, they were very helpful and accomadating. The shop is now dust free and spotless ready for the opening tomorrow, great job and will be using again."
"Fantastic cleaning service! prompt service and great price and excellent to deal with. Would Recommend to anyone! keep up the good work."
"Lovely, friendly, faultless, impressed, highly recommend, very professional and great customer care. A* service"
"We have been using CleanGo for a year now and Kelly is very professional and does a great job every time. I recommend to everyone."
"Great service, very thorough and would definitely use again."
CleanGo UK is rated 4.98 based on 97 reviews