CleanGo UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend CleanGo UK

About CleanGo UK: CLEANGO UK - YOUR PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE DEEP CLEANING CLEANING SPECIALISTS IN LOUGHTON, CHIGWELL, BUCKHURST HILL, EPPING AND MORE.

Specialising in end of tenancy cleaning, after build cleaning, spring cleaning, domestic cleaning, commercial cleaning and more.

02037332165

SwanshopeLoughton

Tell us how CleanGo UK made you happy

Telephone
"Thank you CleanGo for an amazing service and for fitting us in last minute. I have recommended you to all the mums at our coffee morning. Thanks"
"10 out of 10 service. Thank you CleanGo UK"
"5***** Great company, very professional and very thorough."
"Great service! On time & efficient!"
"Very good service.. Best one yet"
"A*** Service. Thanks"
"Very friendly and have recommended to all my family and friends."
"Prompt friendly service right from the beginning of the service. Very pleased with the outcome. My carpets look great. I would definitely recommend them."
"I cannot praise this company's quality and service high enough I can thoroughly recommend them."
"Always a professional and immaculate job. I have used Cleango several times. I'd highly recommend them."
"Very pleased with the service we received from booking the job through to the actual clean. Fantastic service."
"Team were professional, friendly and most importantly arrived on time! Five stars - excellent work and thank you!"
"Polite, on time and brilliant service."
"Have used this company many times before and will continue to do so. Always an extremely good job. Very thorough. Good price. Would not hesitate to recommend."
"Fast and courteous service. Very helpful putting everything back just where it should go."
"Very happy indeed with all the rooms you have cleaned. Excellent service as always."
"5 out of 5. Brilliant customer service from these guys."
"Absolutely amazing results. Our carpet looks new! It looks great and smells great. Excellent price! Highly recommend."
"Timely, professional and friendly service from Lauren. Would absolutely use this company again."
"Turned up on time and did a great job. Pleasure to do business with."
CleanGo UK is rated 4.98 based on 97 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access