CleanGo UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend CleanGo UK

About CleanGo UK: CLEANGO UK - YOUR PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE DEEP CLEANING CLEANING SPECIALISTS IN LOUGHTON, CHIGWELL, BUCKHURST HILL, EPPING AND MORE.

Specialising in end of tenancy cleaning, after build cleaning, spring cleaning, domestic cleaning, commercial cleaning and more.

02037332165

SwanshopeLoughton

Tell us how CleanGo UK made you happy

Telephone
"Cleango has been our choice of office cleaners after we were unsatisfied with our last cleaning service that we used. They are very detailed and go above our expectations every time they visit our office. These guys are clean, quick and very professional."
"I booked cleango for my end of tenancy clean, they were great, i got my deposit back with no issues."
Hi Kristopher,
Thank you for leaving us a review, we are glad you were happy with the service and that you got your deposit back with ease. #EndOfTenancyCleaning
"5 stars from me, fantastic service."
"I called Cleango on the off chance they would be able to fit me in last minute as another company had let me down, they were very helpful and accommodating. Within a few hours I had a clean property ready to let out. Thanks again Cleango."
"Great workmanship, arrived on time and done a superb job. Recommended to my family and friends."
"A marvellous job completed. They made my home look sparkling clean. Very friendly and polite they work incredibly hard and non-stop until the job is done!"
"Excellent work attitude, great communication, service and price. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service for a fantastic price. Very professional service with accommodating staff. Will definitely use again."
"Debbie did an amazing job today and my house has never been this clean before. She even cleaned my walls! Truly first class service. Please thank her from me."
"I would recommend to anyone who is after a professional cleaning service. I attempted to clean my property, to no avail. I called CleanGo UK. Everything was spotless. Amazing!"
"The team were great - spent much longer at the property than i expected and cleaned to a high standard"
"We recently hired the team to do our end of tenancy clean. They did such a wonderful job and were so efficient. The standard really was amazing. They were so lovely to deal with and made it all seem so easy. Thank you so much."
"We used this fantastic company recently to clean our carpets, and what a difference, absolutely superb. We would certainly recommend and without a doubt use this firm again."
"CleanGo carried out a full kitchen deep clean including the appliances, oven and extraction fan. They provided an excellent service and were friendly and professional who's staff did more than we were quoted for. Kitchen was to an excellent standard, would definitely use again."
"Cleango have cleaned a number of properties for me. Carpets, windows, bathroom etc all done professionally, on time and with minimal disruption."
"We have previously used another cleaning company but they kept letting us down, we found CleanGo on FaceBook and they have been fantastic, always on time and always do a good job."
"Very professional company, they fit me in last minute and done a great job. Thank you."
"As an owner of a few properties to rent in London, I always recommend having a professional tenancy cleaning come and thoroughly clean an apartment. Whenever I need a property ready for new tenants, I call you and know you’ll take care of the service and will follow my requirements properly."
"CleanGo did a very good job cleaning. Having three dogs the house needed a good clean and now looks lovely. Would recommended them. Fast quick reliable service."
"Amazing service! My house looks super clean, the team are lovely and provide a very affordable service. Would defo recommend."
CleanGo UK is rated 4.98 based on 97 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access