Claudio Lugli Reviews

of reviewers recommend Claudio Lugli
Read Claudio Lugli Reviews
We ordered a Face Mask [#26072 (WEB26072)] and it arrived in packaging similar to that of Poundland. £6 for delivery! Face Mask was not even branded with Claudio Lugli. Avoid this company like the plague. £16.00 for a Poundland Face Mask!
Excellent quality and unique styles.
Very pleased with Christmas shirt and will purchase more in the future
bought for myself, several shirts. Now for my wife, delighted with Xmas presents. Thank you also your delivery contractor is now excellent - keep inventing, that is your difference and strength.
Great service 1st of many shirts
Excellent service! Great quality shirt, great choice and fast delivery!
Nice shirt
brought for a present looks very nice in package so hope they like
Disappointed in face mask as it has not got your branded label on. This was purchsed on behalf of my mother for her to gift to someone and it could have come from anywhere.
Amazing shirts.
Excellent quality, excellent customer service and delivery very fast
Speedy delivery
Spoke to Nav who called and said he would chase up delivery. Must have worked - everything delivered the next day so thank you very much. Excellent " Customer Service " from CL Keep Up The Good Work Best Regards Richard C
I am delighted with my new Claudio Lugli shirt. It is a great fit, feels comfortable and looks great. I am now ready for Christmas. I was also very impressed with the way Nav dealt with my order, he was polite, knowledgeable and I was very impressed by his professionalism. Merry Christmas to Nav and the team. Jim Murphy
Still waiting delivery 5 days late. They say the address as been unable to find So they have gone back to depot?!?..
Called about a particular shirt , very pleasant gentleman. Good delivery .
Easy fast service. Beautiful shirt and very good quality.
Quick, next day delivery! Great quality.
I love the suit jackets I have received but I’m still waiting on a jacket that I bought that hasn’t been shipped out and it’s been almost a month.
As much as we love love lI've love your shirts . I cannot write a revue as unfortunately after two delivery dates have passed and no delivery of Christmas cracker gift for men. After contacting DX couriers they cannot find my order. Have contacted Claudio Lugosi via they're website but have yet to hear back. A bit disappointed.
Claudio Lugli is rated 4.75 based on 1,012 reviews