Claudio Lugli Reviews

of reviewers recommend Claudio Lugli
Read Claudio Lugli Reviews
I can’t stop myself from buying Claudio Lugli Shirt’s so much so i now have over 70 and all other products the quality and service it’s second to none Well done keep this lovely product coming
This company never fails to produce first class products with a service second to none, love it.
Claudio Lugli 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Really pleased with the white/hidden bee shirt. Good quality & great fit!
Fast friendly service .product is as advertised...
Excellent, Unique
Nice site, speedy delivery
Quality from shirt design - construction to delivery
Great products but difficult to ask a question ie did the lining in the jacket matchy a shirt ?
Stunning shirts, can't wait to sport this out on my cruise!
Excellent Service - Very prompt delivery, and most important of all great quality shirts!
Quite possibly the world's best shirt brand
Products are great good quality and original designs I now have 4 shirts and intend to purchase more, the only downside has been delivery I have placed 2 orders and both had problems, these were however sorted out quickly, but shouldn't have happened. I look forward to placing my third order maybe third time lucky
Excellent quality shirt and next day delivery. Had to return my first order due to size but there was no problem and every effort was made to make it easy for me to do the return.
Outstanding quality & customer service.
Absolutely superb quality backed up by tremendous service. The whole package is fantastic. I am sure there is no better shirts available. Thank you very much !!!!
Fantastic shirt!
Am the proud owner of 50(yes fifty) of these fabulous shirts!! Fantastic team to back up amazing quality shirts that ALWAYS get complimented on. I wouldn't buy from anywhere else, says it all really, long may it continue!
The shirt is fantastic quality, looks an absolute show stopper when worn. Very well made. The fit is more accurate than a lot of other lesser makes. Only disappointment was that I paid £6 delivery signed for, dumped in full view on the step while I was out, lucky it was still there.
Once again FAB...UL....OUS.
Great shirt, perfect fit love Claudio shirts
Claudio Lugli is rated 4.75 based on 1,012 reviews