Claudio Lugli Reviews

of reviewers recommend Claudio Lugli
Read Claudio Lugli Reviews
Snelle verzending, goed contact.
Excellent service. Shirt ordered and delivered within 2 days
Fantastic service. Quality shirts. Amazing designs. Staff ever so helpful
Good quality shirt
Lovely shirts prompt service will defi bye again
I have used Claudio Lugli annually for the past 4 years to supplement my "special events" wardrobe. They have never failed to disappoint, even in this past year of upheaval. The quality, unique fashion, delivery and empathetic customer service are second to none. I am constantly asked "where did you get that?"......:) Thank you CL!
Lovely red shirt to go with my highland outfit for my daughters wedding in September. Can’t wait . It will look so smart
Second shirt I have bought from Claudio Lugli and again a brilliant shirt. Fits well, stylish and you will stand out in the crowd.
As always outstanding service and quality ! Keep it up
Excellent service great quality of shirts and blazers highly recommend
Excellent product - light, comfortable, would definitely recommend.
Been buy Claudio LUGLI shirts for 4 years now and have had to regrets , designs change every 3-4 months so never a problem choosing a new one. Worth every £. Amazing .
Claudio Lugli 5 star review on 7th April 2021 Claudio Lugli 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Have purchased items before. Great service and timely delivery. However for my latest purchase I have had to return the shirt as the online picture did not give as true a representation of the shirt colouring that was delivered. I have however opted for the e credit with Claudio Lugli as I am confident I can replace this with a another shirt.
A high quality shirt with next day delivery.
Exceptional quality cotton hence I bought another 2 shirts
Super fast dispatch and delivery. Great quality shirt
Brilliant website - love the colour selections I bought a shirt for my son, who is very particular about colour and style, for his birthday and he loved it. It fits beautifully. I would imagine he will now be looking at your name when he buys future shirts Well done
Excellent online service fast and efficient-love the shirts
Excellent all round service the quality of the shirts were top class and the designs very unique
Good quality product. Imaginative design. Very prompt delivery. Very satisfied.
Claudio Lugli is rated 4.75 based on 1,019 reviews