Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire
Read Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire Reviews
The handlebar end mirror I ordered and looks well finished. There is a slight concern re the part that secures it in the bar as it looks a bit flimsy. Good price and excellent service.
Purchased a seat for a bsa scrambler i am building, very good quality
I want to order some more parts but have problems logging in ! I’ll have to get my son to do it ?
Good quality, good communication and good value
All parts correct and fit however postage bit slow but generally good helpful seevice
The bar mirror I ordered was delivered as promised. Also, the item was well made and fitted nicely onto my Triumph Daytona T100R. Satisfactory service.
good service
Rang me back as requested; goods as described and delivery as agreed. Happy, thanks.
Its ok I think yuo are a god supplier
ideal seller
Very helpful. Only problem was the foam in the filter crumbled like a piece of cake when I took it apart. Luckily I had a spare to put in
the bolts were of first class quality would recommend you to my friends
Team were on holiday when order placed so parts took a little longer than expected, apart from that great service and quality, would recommend
Parts arrived on time and looked ok
Would have been Very Good but they happened to be away from base when the order went in. I recd an email informing me and the package arrived before they had suggested. In unforeseen circumstances, that would be a great guide for me to use them again (and again).
fast and simple
Good quality product and well made, and my bike sounds awesome. Would have liked a tube of sealant for the joints but that’s just a small niggle. Would use them again.
Very pleased with service, good website, will definately use again.
Stick on number plate digits,very fiddly to get backing off Quick service and good response
I odered motorcycle type, plunger petrol tap corks. They were delivered promptly and appear to be fine - I haven't attempted to fit them yet.
Classic Bikes Parts Cheshire is rated 4.73 based on 681 reviews