Clarks Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Clarks

How would you rate Clarks?

19 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Happy Customer - Surrey

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Clarks in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Happy Customer - Surrey
Unverified Reviewer
"My daughters Clarks school shoe strap snapped off after three months of use. I took the relevant photos, spoke to and was advised to emailed customer services helpdesk. I received a very quick response and have received a voucher to buy some new ones, as this was the first time that we had ever had an issue with a Clarks shoe. Great service and great product. Would recomend"
Chris Halford
"Excellent help from staff, very attentive, mens shoes were marked but offered to order them on line for home delivery. Did not take this up but staff discounted scuffed pair. Only down side was we purchased 3 pairs of shoes valued well over a hundred pound and still had to puchase a bag to carry them home!!!!"
Brian Croucher
"The boot/shoe is very comfy and warm!"
"PLEASE SHARE: I brought a car from Clark’s Direct Kidderminster on the 14th of July this year. Clark’s direct sold me this car KNOWING it had an oil leak and various other issues, which they did nothing about. From the get go I had nothing but trouble with the car and with Clark’s themselves. The cars wing mirrors didn’t work, the steering wheel shook at 45mph and the car had a leak in the boot which made the car STINK. This lead to an investigation into the service that we were told the car had before collection which we later discovered the car hadn’t had. That was the first lie. The car then went in to be serviced and a list of issues came out. Buckled wheel, worn break disks and pads, frayed aux belt, oil leak, tyres worn down to the legal limit. The list went on and on. The car then went in to have all of the issues including the ones mentioned previous repaired. It was in for a whole week and on collection I was told that ONLY the leak in the boot was repaired. Back into the garage the car went to have all of the other issues repaired, most importantly the oil leak. Once I collected the car the oil leak was WORSE than when it went in. I took the vehicle to a private garage to have a health check done and the outcome was horrendous. The oil had started to leak onto the breaks (disaster waiting to happen) the right-hand side breaks were engaging 50% less than the left, the gearbox had an unhealthy whining the wheels were never re-balanced after moving the buckles wheel to the back, again the list went on and on. The most alarming was that the oil leak was so extreme I was advised not to drive the car. I asked Clarks for a refund and I explained what cowboy liars EVERY SINGLE one of their members of staff were to the ‘manager’. Nick (pictured below) said no I wasn’t allowed a refund even when I said the car is un-driveable! I had to write to Clark’s and threaten court action to receive a refund for the car which I was informed by both citizen’s advice and trading standards that I was entitled to a full refund. They brought the car back from me on the back of a Tesco Express carpark!! How hilarious. They didn’t even ask us to go down to their offices to sign the car over. !!I am warning anyone to NEVER EVER purchase a car from Clark’s direct Kidderminster!! Their cars may come with 3 months warranty but their partner garage (who make any repairs) are just as much ‘in it’ as they are. They will fob you off and lie to you to make to think everything is ok, when it is not. The lies ranged from the number of owners (they told me it was 2 when it was 4), to telling me a door seal had been glued when in fact they DOUBLE SIDED STICKY TAPED it back to the door to the worst one telling me there was no oil leak and it been repaired when in fact it was worse than it was before!! At the end of the day, they wouldn’t have put their own 20 year old daughter in the car to drive so why do they think it’s acceptable to let their customers drive UNSAFE vehicles!! SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE AND DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! I received a FULL refund for the car which is Clark’s taking responsibility and admitting they were at fault with the car. They obviously realised the severity of selling a car as ‘FIT FOR PURPOSE’ and of a ‘SATISFACTUORY Quality’ knowing it had multiple issues (some being very dangerous). Completely unacceptable if you ask me."
"Arrogant female staff getting mens backs up telling them to wait and ignoring them."
David Neil
"Good selection of shoes and easy ordering process."
Linda Barkshire
"Great staff, really helpful. Very busy time everyone looking for their kids school shoes, but all were patient, bpf and polite."
Keith Styles
"Very quick delivery of a pair of gents shoes in a sale. Lovely shoe but needed a wider fitting as my arches have collapsed completely, since last pair purchased. Quick and efficient returns policy and refund. Will use again and recommend to all."
Guney Savalan
"Good quality Good price Coustomer service"
"I bought shoes and they said they would send the receipt by email. It never arrived and I was worried if I returned the shoes they would insist on a receipt. I did return and I was refunded. I may have thought about the shoes longer if I had got a receipt but the shoes probably would still go back as they were too sma"
"TERRIBLE SERVICE. ALWAYS LATE, NEVER ON TIME. YOU COULD WALK TO THE PLACE YOU ORDERED FROM FOR DAYS ON END AND STILL MAKE IT HOME BEFORE THEY'D REACH YOU!"
Linda
"I always able to get my size and style want and are good guality"
Gemma Fox
"Great selection available in the sale, fast delivery and gorgeous shoes. Thank you."
"I got my medley red shoes; they are so comfortable !"
"We love clarks shoes but the slippers are not good on wooden floors, my toddler has slipped and hurt himself on numerous occasions. We have to put some rubber puffy paint on the bottom to stop slippage but that wears off eventually. Won't be buying slippers again. Sort the soles and we will happily buy again."
"I bought some new ankle boots from e-bay ,they are leather with clarks on insole but no logo on the sole ,and the sole quality seems a bit poor not the normal rubber ,feels like some sort of composite that might be slippy ,also the sereal number on the inside rim is 07/07 ,made in indonesia nothing else, wondered if they were fake ."
"ordered on a sunday delivered free on the Wednesday very good shoes good attention from Clarks at Sainsbury Tritton road"
Collette Gallagher
Unverified Reviewer
"exceptional customer service today at Clarks Silverburn!"
Mashalla Money Gang
Unverified Reviewer
"Shout out to clarks for that great customer service"
Clarks is rated 4.05 based on 19 reviews