Clark Richards Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clark Richards Limited

About Clark Richards Limited:

Clark Richards specialise in offering expert debt advice, debt management and other debt solutions to people struggling to repay their debts. We understand just how easily a debt problem can affect every part of your day to day life and spiral out of control.

It is a very stressful time, made worse by many letters demanding an unaffordable payment, calls threatening further action, and in some cases that dreaded knock at the door from a bailiff looking to remove goods.

Clark Richards offer expert debt advice and can recommend a solution which will help you get back in control of your debt problem.

Lisa.Wyse@clarkrichards.co.uk

Tell us how Clark Richards Limited made you happy
Been with Clark Richards for over 12 months now, paying them over £100 each month to clear my debts. Now I know there not going to be cleared instantly as I had over £5000 worth of debt when I first signed up. I still have over £5000 worth of debt because they pay the company pennies and keep a large chunk of the money for "admin fees"!!! Extortionate. Currently looking for a new debt management firm.
Received confirmation by post that my debt has been sold to another company and almost half the money I have paid to them has been kept by them
Clark Richards Limited is rated 4.59 based on 27 reviews