Clark Richards Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Clark Richards Limited

About Clark Richards Limited: Clark Richards specialise in offering expert debt advice, debt management and other debt solutions to people struggling to repay their debts. We understand just how easily a debt problem can affect every part of your day to day life and spiral out of control.

It is a very stressful time, made worse by many letters demanding an unaffordable payment, calls threatening further action, and in some cases that dreaded knock at the door from a bailiff looking to remove goods.

Clark Richards offer expert debt advice and can recommend a solution which will help you get back in control of your debt problem.

Lisa.Wyse@clarkrichards.co.uk

How would you rate Clark Richards Limited ?

How likely are you to recommend the Services of Clark Richards to a friend or colleague?
Overall, how satisfied are you with Advice you received from Clark Richards?
"Been with Clark Richards for over 12 months now, paying them over £100 each month to clear my debts. Now I know there not going to be cleared instantly as I had over £5000 worth of debt when I first signed up. I still have over £5000 worth of debt because they pay the company pennies and keep a large chunk of the money for "admin fees"!!! Extortionate. Currently looking for a new debt management firm."
How responsive have we been to your questions or concerns about our products?
How would you rate the quality of information provided in your information pack?
"Received confirmation by post that my debt has been sold to another company and almost half the money I have paid to them has been kept by them"
Would you recommend us to a friend or family member
"Clarke-Richards have been excellent. They've helped me massively with my finances. They accommodated me when I got into tough situations and was unable to make a payment. With their continued support, they are there whenever you need them, my credit and finances are slowly getting better. They liased with my creditors to stop all those annoying letters and phone calls. Very very good."
Would you recommend us to a friend or family member
"Very helpful and sympathetic staff who helped us get back on track when our other debt manager company manager took off with all the money cannot thank them enough for the help they gave us"
Would you recommend us to a friend or family member
"Best thing I ever did asking clark richards for help with my money matters."
Would you recommend us to a friend or family member
"I did not have any complaints to the service I was provided from Clark Richards they advised and helped me complete a petition for the courts and as all information was filled out correctly I did not have to appear in front of a judge."
Would you recommend us to a friend or family member
"I have dealt with Clark Richards for some time now and I owed several thousand pounds, thanks to the speedy responses that they have done for me I now pay my debts on a monthly basis to which is much more affordable to me.i would recommend to anyone in any form of debt that Clark Richards are the people to help as there are to many wannabee helpers out there that just want your money and not prove they can help."
Would you recommend us to a friend or family member
"If you are worrying and having sleepless nights over debts I would recommend you to contact Clark Richards. I did and as soon as I made the initial call I felt better. They are friendly to deal with offer honest and helpful advice and best of all are non-judgmental. They help you to work out what you can afford to pay on a regular basis, contact your debtors and they take care of everything else. The letters and phone calls stop and as long as you maintain the payments to them the worry stops as well, but should anything go wrong they are always just an email or a call away and willing to help you with any problems."
Would you recommend us to a friend or family member
"this is an excellent service to get on with an to help with all ur debts which to me is a god send thnx to this service its helpin me a lot"
Would you recommend us to a friend or family member
"Very friendly staff and they will really entertain their clIent"
Would you recommend us to a friend or family member
"Everyone at Clark Richards is so helpful and friendly, they don't make you feel awful about being in debt, but understand each persons problems, and offer such a lot of help with any problem that occurs. Please note both account managers Marilyn and Samantha have been so supportive over the last three years, we have only praise for all the staff we contact."
Would you recommend us to a friend or family member
"Very happy with the service I have received from CR, they have been very helpful professional & understanding, from start to finish. Excellent customer service, they must have a very good training program. I would like to thank you, for helping me in a very difficult time. Kind regards,"
Would you recommend us to a friend or family member
"I have been with Clark Richards for over a year now, i can honestly say they have helped in every way possible and are there for me whenever i am in finacial difficulty and constantly keeping intouch with me to see how things are and if there is anything they can do for me which is always appreciated. I give them a 5 star rating ????"
"I have nothing but respect for the way the staff handled my arrangement. Whenever I have had occasion to speak to staff they are always courteous and knowledgeable. Very know"
Would you recommend us to a friend or family member
"I have been with Clark Richards for about 2 yrs,I have found them very helpful if there was a problem and always there if and when needed."
"I have been a client if Clarke Richards for sometime; having got myself unto a financial pickle and not knowing what to do I contact them and spoke to Carl, who said they would be able to help me... I must say it took at least a hundred years off me; and for the first time in many months I was able to sleep well again at night without pacing the floor and worrying, it was liberating! I would strongly advise anyone with financial problems to contact Clark Richards who will certainly be able to help you get your life back and on track again. Apart from having a very good nights sleep!! I have found that the staff are always willing to talk to you and advise if and when necessary...I'm so very glad I found Clark Richards"
Would you recommend us to a friend or family member
"We couldn't be happier with the expert service. Nothing is ever too much trouble, and life is returning to normal and the sleepless nights are beginning to end stress levels are down. I would highly recommend Clark Richards to anyone."
Would you recommend us to a friend or family member
"I was very nervous when first contacting Clark Richards but those fears were quickly quashed. They never judged and gave advice tailored to my circumstances. Have been with them a year now and so glad I contacted them."
Would you recommend us to a friend or family member
"After going through some personal difficult times, my finances become uncontrollable. To the point that I felt like I was getting trapped in a bottomless hole of bills and phone calls. Basically I was chasing my own tail month by month. I tried a number of other companies but felt like they were talking down at me and made me feel very a little bit worthless. When I finally phoned Clark Richards I spoke to Katie Swain. She came across to be very friendly and made me feel that my financial situation was not as bad as I thought and there was a number of solutions. Which we discussed and came up with the best ways to get things sorted. There is also options to reduce payments slightly for the tougher months which helpful. I have all the staff at Clark Richards to be warm, friendly, understanding and professional. Thank you to Clark Richards I can actually see a very bright light at the end of what was a very dark tunnel."
Would you recommend us to a friend or family member
"Clark Richards are a God send, when I didn't know how I was going to pay off my debts I accidentally came across there number, the staff are all friendly and really helpful, and help you came to a payment plan that is affordable for you and always keep you informed of what payments you have made, and I would and have recommended them to a friend. Anthony Hughes"
Clark Richards Limited is rated 4.59 based on 27 reviews