Clarence Trustees Reviews

mail@clarence-trustees.co.uk

203 London Road
Hadleigh

Tell us how Clarence Trustees made you happy
Safia showed very good knowledge of her subject and explained everything in great detail. Very professional Will highly recommend.
Clarence Trustees delivered exactly what I wanted. Everything was explained easily and in detail. Their prices are also very reasonable.
We found them to be very informative and helpful ,with much patience and understanding
Very professional service, full of knowledge, very helpful and made sure I understood how it all works with what I was signing.So a massive thank you to Clarence Trustees and Safia Palmer for finding my needs,advising me what I need and then putting it all together and executing it for me,I would certainly recommend this company. Kind regards, Craig.
great service, very informative and painless...
Excellent, friendly and professional service
Safia was very pleasant and professional, she covered all aspects and explained in detail all the legal requirements in laymans terms so we could fully understand. We would fully recommend Clarence Trustees.
Very professional efficient attention to detail service. A walk through step by step of our Will and felt at ease discussing a delicate subject. My Wife and I are exsteamly happy we have written our Will's with Clarence Trustees. We will and have recommend.
Clarence Trustees provided a quality service. I couldn't be happier with the way they supported me during writing the first will I have made. I was made to feel comfortable from the moment I arrived and felt I could ask any questions that I needed to. As they constantly checked I understood all the processes and legal language I avoided making any mistakes. As their care demonstrated, this would have been easy to do as I had misconceptions about what various stages of the will was asking me to do. Due to their care and patience, all my misunderstandings were rectified and my wishes precisely defined. I will be using their service again in the future.
They were professional, patient, and answered all of our questions thoroughly. Throughout the process of writing our wills, which could have been difficult and emotional to do, they guided and supported me and my partner. Alongside this, they were kind enough to fill in the gaps in our knowledge to ensure that we were able to express our wishes clearly. They were excellent at the end, as they talked us through the legal language and made sure the will did exactly as we wished it to do. I would highly recommend their service.
Clarence Trustees is rated 4.87 based on 30 reviews