Clarence Trustees Reviews

01702 552008

mail@clarence-trustees.co.uk

203 London Road
Hadleigh

How would you rate Clarence Trustees ?

"A very efficient and professional service from beginning to end! Met all our needs and expectations. Safia Palmer was exemplary. Thank you very much indeed. Will most definitely recommend . Michael and Kim Porter"
"Felt under pressure to have the full package, expensive"
Hello James and Denise - We are disappointed you felt under pressure to have the full package but also very surprised. During the initial meeting Safia did offer you the chance to go away and think about things and to come back another day with your decision. Safia also remembers on the telephone offering you the option to scale back the scope of the work we were doing to reduce the cost.
"l recently engaged Clarence Trustees to do wills for me and my husband who has Dementia and wish to express my thanks for the excellent work done by them and particularly Safia Palmer who was extremely patient with us nothing was too much trouble for her. l would thoroughly recommend the company."
"From the very start we felt absolutely safe and in expert hands. We were kept informed of every step of the process. The service was polite, kind and patient and, as I said, was carried out with expertise. We are very grateful to Clarence Trustees."
"I was helped to feel at ease. My requirements were discussed so that I fully understood what was best for me. Every step of the way things were explained thoroughly and in a way I could easily understand. The follow up information is very helpful. But most importantly, I am delighted with the quality of my finished Will. I would highly recommend Saphia Palmer to anyone and everyone. A pleasure to meet. Thank you, Saphia. Peggy H"
"Clarence Trustees made our will as exactly as we wanted. Safia was truly professional and explained the comlplicated jargon of will in layman’s terms. She was patient and very understanding."
"Clarence Trustees did a very professional job in drawing up wills for my husband and I. Safia was very helpful, and very accommodating with her time when our appointment over-ran on a very snowy evening, and when we urgently needed to sign our wills before our holiday, which involved opening the office for us on a Saturday morning. We went to Clarence Trustees with a rough idea of what we thought we wanted reflected in our wills. After discussing these ideas with Safia she was able to tell us what was and wasn't possible in order to achieve our desired outcomes, and this involved a rethink on our part and redrafting of part of our wills. This was all carried out in a professional manner and timely manner and Safia was able to answer our many questions via email until we were happy with the final documents. We would be very happy to recommend Safia and Clarence Trustees."
"The service I received from Clarence Trustees, specifically Safia Palmer was second to none. The will writing service they provided was both personal and financially smart. A though examination of my estate ensured everything is in hand for the benefit of my trustees. I would certainly recommend them to my friends and family should they require legal services"
"Very Patient. Amazing service"
"During a very stressful period for the family when our brother was diagnosed with a terminal illness he needed to make his will. We contacted Clarence Trustees and Sofia abdvised & guided us through the process, visiting him in hospital at very short notice. Our brother felt relaxed in the knowledge that his wishes were being met & appreciated the professional way in which it was done With thanks from all the family"
"Making a will for the first time can be rather daunting the service we recieved from Safia and her team was kind,clear and professional Iwould not hesitate to recommend their services to all prospective clients."
"The thought of making a will for the first time was rather daunting especially for my elderly father but Safia at Clarence Trustees soon put us at ease with her kind, patient and professional demeanour.Explanations of the legal terminology and process were clear and comprehensible, all subsequent correspondence was prompt and efficient. I would not hesitate to recommend Safia and her team at Clarence Trustees to anyone considering using their services."
"Safia showed very good knowledge of her subject and explained everything in great detail. Very professional Will highly recommend."
"Clarence Trustees delivered exactly what I wanted. Everything was explained easily and in detail. Their prices are also very reasonable."
"We found them to be very informative and helpful ,with much patience and understanding"
"Very professional service, full of knowledge, very helpful and made sure I understood how it all works with what I was signing.So a massive thank you to Clarence Trustees and Safia Palmer for finding my needs,advising me what I need and then putting it all together and executing it for me,I would certainly recommend this company. Kind regards, Craig."
"great service, very informative and painless..."
"Excellent, friendly and professional service"
"Safia was very pleasant and professional, she covered all aspects and explained in detail all the legal requirements in laymans terms so we could fully understand. We would fully recommend Clarence Trustees."
"Very professional efficient attention to detail service. A walk through step by step of our Will and felt at ease discussing a delicate subject. My Wife and I are exsteamly happy we have written our Will's with Clarence Trustees. We will and have recommend."
Clarence Trustees is rated 4.82 based on 22 reviews