Clarence Trustees Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clarence Trustees

mail@clarence-trustees.co.uk

Estuary House37 Clarence StreetSouthendEssex

How would you rate Clarence Trustees?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Colin Spinner And Natalie Street
Verified Buyer
"We found them to be very informative and helpful ,with much patience and understanding"
Craig Hancock
Unverified Reviewer
"Very professional service, full of knowledge, very helpful and made sure I understood how it all works with what I was signing.So a massive thank you to Clarence Trustees and Safia Palmer for finding my needs,advising me what I need and then putting it all together and executing it for me,I would certainly recommend this company. Kind regards, Craig."
Andrew Hilliard
Verified Buyer
"great service, very informative and painless..."
"Excellent, friendly and professional service"
Warwick Charles Longman And Pamela Esther Florence Longman
Verified Buyer
"Safia was very pleasant and professional, she covered all aspects and explained in detail all the legal requirements in laymans terms so we could fully understand. We would fully recommend Clarence Trustees."
Trevor And Linda Longman
Verified Buyer
"Very professional efficient attention to detail service. A walk through step by step of our Will and felt at ease discussing a delicate subject. My Wife and I are exsteamly happy we have written our Will's with Clarence Trustees. We will and have recommend."
"Clarence Trustees provided a quality service. I couldn't be happier with the way they supported me during writing the first will I have made. I was made to feel comfortable from the moment I arrived and felt I could ask any questions that I needed to. As they constantly checked I understood all the processes and legal language I avoided making any mistakes. As their care demonstrated, this would have been easy to do as I had misconceptions about what various stages of the will was asking me to do. Due to their care and patience, all my misunderstandings were rectified and my wishes precisely defined. I will be using their service again in the future."
Danielle Mortimer
Unverified Reviewer
"They were professional, patient, and answered all of our questions thoroughly. Throughout the process of writing our wills, which could have been difficult and emotional to do, they guided and supported me and my partner. Alongside this, they were kind enough to fill in the gaps in our knowledge to ensure that we were able to express our wishes clearly. They were excellent at the end, as they talked us through the legal language and made sure the will did exactly as we wished it to do. I would highly recommend their service."
Clarence Trustees is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews