Clarence Trustees Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clarence Trustees

mail@clarence-trustees.co.uk

Estuary House37 Clarence StreetSouthendEssex

How would you rate Clarence Trustees?

Christine Bateson And Carol Curtis
Verified Buyer
"During a very stressful period for the family when our brother was diagnosed with a terminal illness he needed to make his will. We contacted Clarence Trustees and Sofia abdvised & guided us through the process, visiting him in hospital at very short notice. Our brother felt relaxed in the knowledge that his wishes were being met & appreciated the professional way in which it was done With thanks from all the family"
Colin Duckworth
"Making a will for the first time can be rather daunting the service we recieved from Safia and her team was kind,clear and professional Iwould not hesitate to recommend their services to all prospective clients."
Clyde Clifford Duckworth
Verified Buyer
"The thought of making a will for the first time was rather daunting especially for my elderly father but Safia at Clarence Trustees soon put us at ease with her kind, patient and professional demeanour.Explanations of the legal terminology and process were clear and comprehensible, all subsequent correspondence was prompt and efficient. I would not hesitate to recommend Safia and her team at Clarence Trustees to anyone considering using their services."
Edward Frederick Davison And Diane Margaret Davison
Verified Buyer
"Safia showed very good knowledge of her subject and explained everything in great detail. Very professional Will highly recommend."
Alice Blackholly
Verified Buyer
"Clarence Trustees delivered exactly what I wanted. Everything was explained easily and in detail. Their prices are also very reasonable."
Colin Spinner And Natalie Street
Verified Buyer
"We found them to be very informative and helpful ,with much patience and understanding"
Craig Hancock
Unverified Reviewer
"Very professional service, full of knowledge, very helpful and made sure I understood how it all works with what I was signing.So a massive thank you to Clarence Trustees and Safia Palmer for finding my needs,advising me what I need and then putting it all together and executing it for me,I would certainly recommend this company. Kind regards, Craig."
Andrew Hilliard
Verified Buyer
"great service, very informative and painless..."
"Excellent, friendly and professional service"
Warwick Charles Longman And Pamela Esther Florence Longman
Verified Buyer
"Safia was very pleasant and professional, she covered all aspects and explained in detail all the legal requirements in laymans terms so we could fully understand. We would fully recommend Clarence Trustees."
Trevor And Linda Longman
Verified Buyer
"Very professional efficient attention to detail service. A walk through step by step of our Will and felt at ease discussing a delicate subject. My Wife and I are exsteamly happy we have written our Will's with Clarence Trustees. We will and have recommend."
"Clarence Trustees provided a quality service. I couldn't be happier with the way they supported me during writing the first will I have made. I was made to feel comfortable from the moment I arrived and felt I could ask any questions that I needed to. As they constantly checked I understood all the processes and legal language I avoided making any mistakes. As their care demonstrated, this would have been easy to do as I had misconceptions about what various stages of the will was asking me to do. Due to their care and patience, all my misunderstandings were rectified and my wishes precisely defined. I will be using their service again in the future."
Danielle Mortimer
Unverified Reviewer
"They were professional, patient, and answered all of our questions thoroughly. Throughout the process of writing our wills, which could have been difficult and emotional to do, they guided and supported me and my partner. Alongside this, they were kind enough to fill in the gaps in our knowledge to ensure that we were able to express our wishes clearly. They were excellent at the end, as they talked us through the legal language and made sure the will did exactly as we wished it to do. I would highly recommend their service."
Clarence Trustees is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews