Clamanti Cosmetics Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Clamanti Cosmetics

Tell us how Clamanti Cosmetics made you happy

CDR. M
"I really said its a great product and I will always have .Unfortunately the bottle cap were cracked ,all of them ,but they aren't any effect however I insist they are worthy items **MATT**"
Erin
"I can not believe my results in 3 months!!!!! Everyone asks me if I'm wearing extensions. Be persistent and patient and you will notice the difference"
"I bought this and it was a bit darker than I thought but does cover up well would definitely recommend this but just make sure you get the right colour for you ! X"
"Orders are delivered promptly so that was good. The spider silk cream I ordered is a nice cream but didn't work as well as I would like it to, maybe on somebody younger it would be fine."
"Was a bit nervous ordering from here as I haven’t done before but the product was shipped very fast and it seems like good value for money"
"Product was received on time. Good service."
"Would be happy to make future purchases"
"Lovely product and arrived very quickly"
"Great service.Thanks for being on time."
"First time buyer and likely to buy again from this site. Delivery was prompt."
"My blond hair become a little grey bit to strong but its take out yellow braises. Overall product is working and have amazing smell :)"
"Very pleased with my product and delivery was nice and quick."
"After using Henara shampoo for thirty years I am trying to find a nourishing shampoo to match it . This one comes close."
"Arrived on time, good communication with seller"
"Fast delivery"
"I was surprised at the price compared to the high st am more than satisfied shall use this site again"
"Fast delivery and good product. Will buy again."
"Yes its great ive only just started using it and already noticed a deference"
"Good product."
"I'm happy with the product"
"Not sure about it yet haven’t seen no improvement just been using it for three days I will wait and see how it looks in two weeks time thank you very much"
"Perfect products and service. Delivery was timely"
Clamanti Cosmetics is rated 4.87 based on 1,266 reviews