Clamanti Cosmetics Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Clamanti Cosmetics

Tell us how Clamanti Cosmetics made you happy

CDR. M
"I really said its a great product and I will always have .Unfortunately the bottle cap were cracked ,all of them ,but they aren't any effect however I insist they are worthy items **MATT**"
Erin
"I can not believe my results in 3 months!!!!! Everyone asks me if I'm wearing extensions. Be persistent and patient and you will notice the difference"
"I bought this and it was a bit darker than I thought but does cover up well would definitely recommend this but just make sure you get the right colour for you ! X"
"Fast delivery, thank you"
"Are you kidding? I didn’t get my package yet:))"
"I would love to write a review however I ha e not used the product as of yet due to being sent the incorrect shade. But I will be sure to report back if I do get the correct shade sent out to me."
"I bought 2 by mistake. seems OK though"
"Fast delivery, but didn't receive one item, someone should let me know. I'm disappointed."
"Quick delivery"
"Not very happy with delivery dates.. Took them too long, although I picked up the next day delivery.."
"The package came wet, the product leaked somewhere, so a little bit of content. Besides, I'm happy."
"Not used any cosmetics just 4 long lash"
"srednia jakosc"
"Well colour comes out lovely however doesn't last as long as stated as i applied it once following instructions washed my face and it had faded in a patchy way."
"Cheaper price compared to other websites and delivered quickly."
"Received item as described, didn't have much time to test it yet, doesn't seem making much difference."
Clamanti Cosmetics is rated 4.87 based on 1,266 reviews