Clamanti Cosmetics Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Clamanti Cosmetics

Tell us how Clamanti Cosmetics made you happy

CDR. M
"I really said its a great product and I will always have .Unfortunately the bottle cap were cracked ,all of them ,but they aren't any effect however I insist they are worthy items **MATT**"
Erin
"I can not believe my results in 3 months!!!!! Everyone asks me if I'm wearing extensions. Be persistent and patient and you will notice the difference"
"I bought this and it was a bit darker than I thought but does cover up well would definitely recommend this but just make sure you get the right colour for you ! X"
"I love this the smell was beautiful and my face felt so clean and soft,Will be buying this again,mind you iv only used it 3 times,You dont need to use a lot of it!"
Clamanti Cosmetics is rated 4.87 based on 1,266 reviews