Clamanti Cosmetics Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Clamanti Cosmetics

Tell us how Clamanti Cosmetics made you happy

CDR. M
"I really said its a great product and I will always have .Unfortunately the bottle cap were cracked ,all of them ,but they aren't any effect however I insist they are worthy items **MATT**"
Erin
"I can not believe my results in 3 months!!!!! Everyone asks me if I'm wearing extensions. Be persistent and patient and you will notice the difference"
Nancy R
"I bought this and it was a bit darker than I thought but does cover up well would definitely recommend this but just make sure you get the right colour for you ! X"
Denise T
"Quick delivery and love the product"
Verified Buyer
"I have been using this for less than a week. But at 84 I can't expect miracles!! It is a very nice and easy lotion to put on so am enjoying that. I think maybe there is a slight improvement but early days. I live in hopes. Sheila Sharp"
Karina T
"Very fast delivery! Top seller! Fantastic cosmetic 💓"
Gabriela D
"100% i will buy more from clamanti! Very pleased with the product!!!! Silcare base one cover is the best! I am allergic at iv gels but this one is perfect for me for a small price also!"
Verified Buyer
"Consegna rapida e prodotto ottimo."
MISS N T
"The smell is lovely it made my cuticles very soft and refreshex i highly reccomend these."
Dinara Z
"Very nice and comfortable to wear super black mascara"
Verified Buyer
"Stuff are bought was worth every peny.Is really working ,so so happy with my purchase. Highly recommended"
Jennifer
"I love the fillerina pack, it makes my skin so smooth and youthful, I now need less product when I go out"
Verified Buyer
"I can highly reccomend Clamati Cosmerics for selling proffesional face treatments in tubs. My latest order of bielenda magnetic scrub is one of the best i ever bought."
Clamanti Cosmetics is rated 4.87 based on 1,266 reviews