Clamanti Cosmetics Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Clamanti Cosmetics

Tell us how Clamanti Cosmetics made you happy

CDR. M
"I really said its a great product and I will always have .Unfortunately the bottle cap were cracked ,all of them ,but they aren't any effect however I insist they are worthy items **MATT**"
Erin
"I can not believe my results in 3 months!!!!! Everyone asks me if I'm wearing extensions. Be persistent and patient and you will notice the difference"
"I bought this and it was a bit darker than I thought but does cover up well would definitely recommend this but just make sure you get the right colour for you ! X"
"Really good service and products"
"I am 100% satisfied with the Clamanti service. the company Clamanti in its offer has professional products for body care for beauty salons and for home use. Clarena is one of the best cosmetics I recommend. Very fast delivery . Exelent servise. Highly recommended. Katarzyna Znojek"
"Very happy with my orders so far . Wondering is there a rep in Ireland for your company"
"My Ford purchase from Clamanti - have no complains. Very fast delivery. Items packed securely. Very pleased with the service and the product."
"You can rely on them. Good staff and good quality service."
"Lovely product leaves skin so soft. Super fast delivery"
"Amazing products and customer service, will definitely be ordering again."
"Reliable and quick will use again"
"Fast and good"
"Very prompt delivery. Good communication. Great product."
"Fantastic results with this product will defiantly be re ordering Very good delivering too 😊"
"All items superb. The best one is the cradle cap cream. After first use I could see a difference. Highly recommended."
"Great service and really quick delivery"
"Excellent"
"Good condition and communication👍"
"Super produkter 👍"
"I am.very pleased with the cream and after using it for just one week , I can already see results. Will buy again for sure!!!"
"Love this!"
"Great. Recommended"
"Fantastic best cosmetic ever"
Clamanti Cosmetics is rated 4.88 based on 1,264 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access