Clamanti Cosmetics Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Clamanti Cosmetics

How would you rate Clamanti Cosmetics?

Denise T
"Quick delivery and love the product"
"I have been using this for less than a week. But at 84 I can't expect miracles!! It is a very nice and easy lotion to put on so am enjoying that. I think maybe there is a slight improvement but early days. I live in hopes. Sheila Sharp"
Karina T
"Very fast delivery! Top seller! Fantastic cosmetic 💓"
"Ok"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Second time ordering the same product, second time extremely satisfied. Next day delivery!!! Very happy!"
"Really good service"
"Good service and product as advertised"
"Super"
"I really said its a great product and I will always have .Unfortunately the bottle cap were cracked ,all of them ,but they aren't any effect however I insist they are worthy items **MATT**"
":) excellent service thank you"
"Makes the skin very refreshed when I wake up"
"Came quickly.very good strong nail.glue"
"So happy to use products Clamanti Cosmetics!!!! Very helpful and best results!!!!"
"fast delivery,good product!"
"I am using the 2 days I still do not know if it will solve my problem but it seems to me that it is working"
"I am very happy with this foot cream both by the cream itself and the price. I have no hesitation in recommending it and the seller"
"Great product"
"Very fast delivery"
"Ordered products and they arrived in two days ! No delivery charge! And products actually work! ...long4 lashes"
"best foundation iv ever had"
"Great shop, fantastic communication, order arrived next day- well packed. Thank you very much. Will be buying from this shop again"
"Fast delivery , great customer service,"
"I really enjoyed my shopping with clamanti, order cam fast and I even received cute little samples :) I recommend it very much :)"
Clamanti Cosmetics is rated 4.86 based on 947 reviews