Claire's CraftHouse Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Claire's CraftHouse Limited
Read Claire\'s CraftHouse Limited Reviews

About Claire's CraftHouse Limited:

Claire's CraftHouse is a National Premier Retailer of Fusion™ Mineral Paint and Dixie Belle Paint, the furniture paints loved by professionals. Based in Middleton, Staffordshire, we provide furniture paint and accessories, furniture restyling services and painting workshops.

claire@clairescrafthouse.co.uk

Coppice Garden Centre
Coppice Lane
Middleton
Staffordshire
B78 2BU

Tell us how Claire's CraftHouse Limited made you happy
Excited to find somewhere that sold Dixie Belle products in UK. First ordered few a weeks ago......now onto my second order. Have painted a number of items already! Needed to keep busy in lockdown....so being able to buy Dixie Belle paint is a godsend! If my husband stands still long enough to ...might paint him too!

First order arrived in good time...no issues.

Great service and highly recommend!
Excellent customer service great communication and I’m so happy with my order. Could not recommend enough.
I was beyond excited to find this shop on the internet, I have longed to try Dixie Belle products and now my wish has come true. It is everything I hoped it would be, super paint and a fab range of colours. This is the only thing that is keeping me going through lockdown, I am eagerly awaiting my third order in as many weeks and am already planning the next one. Thank you Claire, I look forward to doing business with you in the future.I recommend this company wholeheartedly. xx
Takes over a week for delivery.
Claire and her team continue to offer excellent personal service in these trying times. Thank you
Nothing received yet.
I’m deeply disappointed that you feel your experience of our service has warranted a one-star review. We received your order last weekend, on Saturday 5th December, and mailed two working days later on Tuesday 8th December.

Under usual circumstances, Royal Mail would have normally delivered your order by now. However, with the recent national lockdown and regional tier-restrictions, combined with Black Friday and increasing Christmas mail volumes, there are understandable and well publicised pressures on Royal Mail and other couriers at this time of year, and this is resulting in some delivery delays. Unfortunately, these situations are understandably beyond our control.

I will personally look into the tracking of your parcel and will contact you directly with an update.

Best wishes,

Claire
First time using depouge but love the result fast delivery and great company will be using again
Thank you for getting my latest order to me so quickly. Lets me keep going on the project.
Great service
Products are amazing :) I managed to finish a few 'lock down' projects using the Dixie Belle paint and wax! The customer service and delivery is great.
Claire has been so helpful. It was my first time using fusion mineral paint and I was a little hesitant. Claire has become my go to paint buddy.
I have become well and truly hooked and will be returning to Claire’s crafthouse Limited for my supplies very soon.
Claire keeps you informed of the status of your orders, they are well packaged
Lovely personal note. Just perfect.
Such an amazing shopping experience. Beginning with the website which is a delight to navigate. The variety of products is so rich and the prices are good compared to competition.
One of my favourite details were the personal touch even in the automated emails sent with the cherry on top a handwritten note on my receipt for happy crafting. It totally made my day!!
Claire was so helpful when I visited the shop. Gave me loads of helpful information Lovely shop could have spent a fortune. Will definitely go back. Left feeling inspired.
I can’t be happier! The customer service, the absolute amazing Dixie Belle products, the fast delivery -absolutely amazing. Thank you so much guys. I can’t wait to receive my second Dixie belle purchase. And I’ll be definitely coming back for more soon 😁♥️
I’ve recently converted to Dixie Belle paints which are absolutely awesome. They are far superior to the paint I was previously using. Mentioning no names but it begins with F!
I came across Claire’s CraftHouse and I am finding them an excellent supplier. They have lots to choose from and everything gets delivered promptly and I love that I able to support a UK based business.
Highly recommend!
Foolishly, I 'assumed' that the paint I purchased would go straight over anything as in previously bought chalk paint but I should have taken the time to read the furniture preparation information on Claire's CraftHouse website first before application using the Dixie Belle Chalk & Mineral Paint on my old dresser as the previous wax caused me a little problem by resisting in areas. After phoning Claire she helped offering some good advise in order to rectify the situation. Everything she said made sense and she was mindful not to sell me any unnecessary products to rectify it. Paint was Peony, it looks beautiful and I'll make sure I will read instructions and do my prep work before I start applying paint of any kind properly in future especially if I want the paint to last in good condition on the piece. Aside from that I would happily buy paint from Claire's CraftHouse again as the ability to get such great customer service when needed was second to none. Thank you! ValB
I've purchased various products (Dixie belle paint and wax) from Claire's crafthouse for my upcycle project in the past couple of months. They came quickly and the products are amazing.
Always fast delivery and excellent service. Love the personal note!
Fantastic service from Claire and her staff. Great at giving advice on my projects. Shop has a large range of products. Very fast delivery to Glasgow.
Great service, paint was damaged in transit and had a broken jar, l immediately notified them and l was phoned and emailed replacement sent out immediately, no charge .
Excellent service and quick delivery . Will happily order in the future.
Claire's CraftHouse Limited is rated 4.93 based on 1,213 reviews