Claire's CraftHouse Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Claire's CraftHouse Limited
Read Claire\'s CraftHouse Limited Reviews

About Claire's CraftHouse Limited:

Claire's CraftHouse is a National Premier Retailer of Fusion™ Mineral Paint and Dixie Belle Paint, the furniture paints loved by professionals. Based in Middleton, Staffordshire, we provide furniture paint and accessories, furniture restyling services and painting workshops.

claire@clairescrafthouse.co.uk

Coppice Garden Centre
Coppice Lane
Middleton
Staffordshire
B78 2BU

Tell us how Claire's CraftHouse Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Amazing paint cannot wait to get stuck into more upcycling.
Very happy with my purchase
Thankyou
Amazing! Perfect customer service, they're so friendly and knowledgable. The products were delivered on time and they were great. So good that I have ordered again. :)
My second purchase from this shop. Fast delivery and a lovely handwritten note was attached, with thanks for being a customer for the second time, a real human touch. Paint colour charts also included. Will definitely be back. Thank you
I’m very happy with my purchase and the quality of the chalk paint. Definitely use this company again.
As a newbie to upcycling I have just discovered the wonderful range of Fusion paints, all the items I have ordered from Claire's have arrived (with little personal notes which are really lovely) in excellent time. The range of re-design transfers are also beautiful. Claire is really so helpful with all the questions I have had, and I am now in the process of starting two of my first ever projects.
Ordered quite a bit now from claire, my paint arrived this morning and I love it, I'm hooked on it. So easy to use coverage amazing well worth th he money
The Fusion Mineral paint and Dixie Belle paint are both very easy to use, great coverage and well worth the money. I also need to add that Claire is very helpful if you ever need advice so I would highly recommend purchasing from her website as it is the most informative. A pleasure buying from you.
I placed my order with Claire's Crafthouse at the start of lockdown and my paint and brush arrived within a week with a lovely personalised note. The paint and brush have both been excellent quality and I am delighted with my upcycling results! I am about to re-order and can't wait to get stuck into the next projects!!
This is the very best paint ever.
Have used chalk paint until now but this is something else.
Used the chalk mineral paint and it’s incredible ,just glides on with great cover.
Thank you.
The paint arrived today and is absolutely gorgeous. There was also a personal little note which really made me smile. Thanks a million! X
Consistently good service and considering this difficult time with Covid 19 delivery was really quite swift. No problems at all but I'm absolutely sure that if there was that Claire would be onto it straight away. Great Fusion Mineral Paint supplier. Thank you. No doubt I'll be ordering again very soon!
What an amazing service! I ordered yesterday morning- and it arrived this morning! Thanks Claire 😀 cant wait to use my Dixie Belle paint! X
Very quick delivery, looking forward to using the paint on my first project!
Easy ordering and a speedy service
Very happy with product and prompt delivery.
I ordered some mineral fusion paints. Quick delivery and a free colour card so I am happy!
Claire has been so helpul in advising the right products to use to get a professional finish. I've visited the shop and bought online many times and would not go elsewhere. Claire has even posted items during the current pademic. A hidden gem of a store for anyone wanting to re-purpose or update their furniture.
Clear and informative web site, Easy ordering and a very prompt and personalised response to a delivery query in these difficult times.
I recently purchased the ‘fluff’ chalk paint to Upcycle my living room furniture.
This is my first time using Dixie belle paint and Claire’s craft house!! It will be the only paint I use from now on!
It has made my furniture look so good and was so easy to use! I will tag and post pictures on Instagram to show off the results!! Also outside customer service!! Thank you 😊
Claire replied promptly when I had a query and was extremely pleasant and helpful.

The paint is a delight to use and I would definitely use Claire's CraftHouse again

Angela