Claire's CraftHouse Limited Reviews

Based on 1,784 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Claire\'s CraftHouse Limited Reviews

About Claire's CraftHouse Limited:

Claire's CraftHouse is a National Premier Retailer of Fusion™ Mineral Paint and Dixie Belle Paint, the furniture paints loved by professionals. Based in Middleton, Staffordshire, we provide furniture paint and accessories, furniture restyling services and painting workshops.

hello@clairescrafthouse.co.uk

Coppice Garden Centre
Coppice Lane
Middleton
Staffordshire
B78 2BU

Tell us how Claire's CraftHouse Limited made you happy
My purchase was dispatched quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Lovely retailer to buy from .
Quick shipping and easy to purchase
Good products and good explanations of how to use them. Website not as clear as it might be. Tried to navigate back to a page with all the colours on and just couldn’t find it again. Delivery could have been faster
Lovely products and friendly service. I will definitely buy more.
Claire’s are my now no 1 retailer, as they are always quick to dispatch, if there’s ever a problem, due to stock they phone me, which is great. They also have the best range of products too and at also one of the cheapest with the discounts they provide.
I am impressed: very good selection, first-rate product and quick dispatch. The courier took an age to deliver but not the seller's fault. I will use again. Many thanks
Always promptly dispatched and items always received in fabulous condition plus a little note which is always a pleasure to read.
Claire's CraftHouse Limited 5 star review on 19th May 2022 Claire's CraftHouse Limited 5 star review on 19th May 2022
As usual prompt, accurate delivery and would highly recommend using Claire’s’s CraftHouse to anyone who appreciates products and service of the highest quality.
Always order from Claire's as prices are very reasonable and plenty to choose from. Packaged really well and delivery is always on time.
Swift delivery as always. Free delivery off included in my purchase which was an added bonus.
Excellent service, perfect delivery very quickly delivered. Not used yet but my daughter purchased another colour and used says its super so I am going along with that review super 5 stars.
I am a returning customer and will always order from here. The mineral paint is superb, applies smoothly, is tough and the finish is excellent unlike chalk paint which I have used previously. Postage and packaging is slick - I rate this company very highly. Thank you
I bought the mineral paint. What a brilliant product, a little goes a long way. Great service too.
Hi Anne, Thank you for taking the time to review! We’re delighted that you are happy with the products and service you received from us. We hope to welcome you back to Claire’s CraftHouse again soon :) Best wishes, Claire’s CraftHouse Team.
Great store, always has what I need. Fast postage
Hi Sheridan, Thank you for taking the time to review! We’re delighted that you are happy with the products and service you received from us. We hope to welcome you back to Claire’s CraftHouse again soon :) Best wishes, Claire’s CraftHouse Team.
Speedy delivery. I bought some voo doo paint and really good product
Hi Andrea, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We’re delighted that you are pleased with the products and service you received from us. We hope to welcome you back to Claire’s CraftHouse again soon :) Best wishes, Claire’s CraftHouse Team.
So efficient, had a problem with my order; e-mailed them, they replied immediately and the problem was sorted straight away, first class service, won’t use anyone else , amazing !
Hi Sharon, Thank you for taking the time to review! We’re delighted that you are happy with the products and service you received from us. We hope to welcome you back to Claire’s CraftHouse again soon :) Best wishes, Claire’s CraftHouse Team.
I’ve order a few times from here, always great service, and if you need to speak to someone for help and advice on items they are so helpful. Fast delivery every time. Thank you Clairecraft house 🥰
Claire's CraftHouse Limited 5 star review on 7th May 2022 Claire's CraftHouse Limited 5 star review on 7th May 2022
Hi Nikki, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We’re delighted that you are happy with the products and service you received from us. Your final project looks amazing! We’re glad you enjoyed using our products. We hope to welcome you back to Claire’s CraftHouse again soon. Best wishes, Claire’s CraftHouse Team.
Very quick delivery, well packaged and very cute hand written thank you note.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We’re delighted that you are pleased with the products and service you received from us. We hope to welcome you back to Claire’s CraftHouse again soon :) Best wishes, Claire’s CraftHouse Team.
Great, speedy service, had exactly what I needed
Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to review! We’re delighted that you are happy with the products and service you received from us. We hope to welcome you back to Claire’s CraftHouse again soon :) Best wishes, Claire’s CraftHouse Team.
Great service and lovely products. Thank you
Claire's CraftHouse Limited 5 star review on 5th May 2022
Hi Ruth, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We’re delighted that you are happy with the products and service you received from us. Your final project looks amazing! We’re glad you enjoyed using our products. We hope to welcome you back to Claire’s CraftHouse again soon :) Best wishes, Claire’s CraftHouse Team.
Claire's CraftHouse Limited is rated 4.94 based on 1,784 reviews