Claire's CraftHouse Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Claire's CraftHouse Limited
Read Claire\'s CraftHouse Limited Reviews

About Claire's CraftHouse Limited:

Claire's CraftHouse is a National Premier Retailer of Fusion™ Mineral Paint and Dixie Belle Paint, the furniture paints loved by professionals. Based in Middleton, Staffordshire, we provide furniture paint and accessories, furniture restyling services and painting workshops.

claire@clairescrafthouse.co.uk

Coppice Garden Centre
Coppice Lane
Middleton
Staffordshire
B78 2BU

Tell us how Claire's CraftHouse Limited made you happy
Foolishly, I 'assumed' that the paint I purchased would go straight over anything as in previously bought chalk paint but I should have taken the time to read the furniture preparation information on Claire's CraftHouse website first before application using the Dixie Belle Chalk & Mineral Paint on my old dresser as the previous wax caused me a little problem by resisting in areas. After phoning Claire she helped offering some good advise in order to rectify the situation. Everything she said made sense and she was mindful not to sell me any unnecessary products to rectify it. Paint was Peony, it looks beautiful and I'll make sure I will read instructions and do my prep work before I start applying paint of any kind properly in future especially if I want the paint to last in good condition on the piece. Aside from that I would happily buy paint from Claire's CraftHouse again as the ability to get such great customer service when needed was second to none. Thank you! ValB
I've purchased various products (Dixie belle paint and wax) from Claire's crafthouse for my upcycle project in the past couple of months. They came quickly and the products are amazing.
Always fast delivery and excellent service. Love the personal note!
Fantastic service from Claire and her staff. Great at giving advice on my projects. Shop has a large range of products. Very fast delivery to Glasgow.
Great service, paint was damaged in transit and had a broken jar, l immediately notified them and l was phoned and emailed replacement sent out immediately, no charge .
Excellent service and quick delivery . Will happily order in the future.
Always excellent customer service and prompt delivery.
Claire goes out of her way to make ordering anything a pleasurable experience!
The service is brilliant! Packaged well and promptly delivered with communication when necessary and always with a thank you note!
Nice to be able to rely on such a service these days! X
This is the second time i have ordered from Claire's. Very quick postage and comes well packaged with a lovely Thank you note.
The 1st thing I purchased was the Big mama's butter (orange grove) its lovely does the job and smells great, I ordered another. Dixie Belle paint looks fantastic and I am looking forward to painting.
Thanks Claire x
Refurbishment - great product easy to use, would purchase again. Clair’s CraftHouse fantastic delivery service.
Thank you Liz and Claire for your assistance and advice. It was really helpful to discuss the products with you and get some inspiration. I have finished the bedside cabinets and nearly completed the dressing table. The Dixie Belle paint is really easy to use, need a little more practice with the moonshine metallics though. However I could have done with a little more help with the spritzing bottle, I cannot believe the number of times I have sprayed myself instead of the piece I am working on. Really worth the trip to visit the shop.
Great service. Easy to purchase on line and goods received promptly
Fabulous place to get all your painting equipment, great stock,
Staff always happy to give expert advice, speedy efficient delivery & some beautiful furniture to buy !!
Excellent service - would definitely use again, thank you
I have had a few deliveries from Claire's Craft House and every time every thing has been Perfect the customer Service is brilliant, they inform you when they have posted your order. and when to expect it The parcel is well protected I have no complaints at all
Fantastic customer support and service ... and super speedy delivery if ordering online . When I visited the shop for the first time Claire spent time explaining the different products and offering lots of advice . I can highly recommend a trip there or using the online ordering
Claire's CraftHouse Limited 5 star review on 23rd August 2020
Delighted with the service from Claire, just disappointed with the paint. I found it flaked off very easily.
Excellent service, fast and friendly with a personal touch. Products are excellent
Really happy with the friendly and prompt service from Claire. Would definitely buy again.
Extremely thankful that Claire's Crafthouse stock Dixibelle paints. The website, is easy to use and navigate around, which makes online ordering a breeze. Claire also adds a personalised touch by adding a hand written note inside every order. My paints have always been packaged well with a speedy delivery, even the courier is a really friendly chap. Will definately recommend Claire's Crafthouse to friends and family. I am a very happy customer. Thank you to Claire and her team.
Claire's CraftHouse Limited is rated 4.93 based on 1,199 reviews