Claire's CraftHouse Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Claire's CraftHouse

About Claire's CraftHouse: Claire's CraftHouse provides unique personalised gifts, homeware accessories and is an official UK stockist for Sarah Jayne Chalk Paint.

claire@clairescrafthouse.co.uk

Heart of the Country Shopping Village
London Road
Swinfen
Lichfield
Staffordshire
WS14 9QR

How would you rate Claire's CraftHouse?

"Excellent service and product"
Jacqueline H
Verified Buyer
"Very quick turnaround from order to delivery thank you"
"Very fast delivery and useful leaflet included on how to use the paint. Great service."
"Got some great advice from Claire’s CraftHouse before placing my order and am thrilled with the results of my transformed charity shop nest of pine tables painted with Everlong chalk paint. And no need to wax which is an added bonus! Will definitely be buying again and have already recommended to others."
"I moved from an Edwardian semi to a new apartment overlooking the sea. My furniture did not g with the new home so I went to Claire's CraftHouse in Lichfield and tased to Claire, what a lovely helpful lady. She talked me through the process and I bought the required paint. I have had so many complements on my 'new' furniture. When I had a problem with one piece of furniture 'bleeding' I rang her and she solved the problem. Thank you so much for your patience, help and kindness. Wonderful service."
Annaleise C
"Really beautiful product."
"Did a telephone order with Claire's CraftHouse and had a delightful ordering experience . very polite, very helpful and very speedy service. Thank you."
"Service and product 1st class .❤"
"Just received another tin of the earl grey chalk paint, love this colour. Speedy delivery too. Many thanks x"
Geraldwine W
Verified Buyer
"Super service and lovely paint, went on like a dream and the free sample lollipops are such a boon to getting the right colour first time."
"Claire was brilliantly helpful in dealing with my request, she went out of her way to help me receive the paints before weekend. I place the order yesterday and it was received this morning. Thanks you so much Claire! Best, Mika"
"Prompt professional service. Hand written note with order"
"Excellent communication and very helpful. Item delivered quickly. Will definitely return"
"What amazing service! I placed my order one afternoon and my parcel arrived the very next day....just before a Bank holiday too! I love the personal touch added to the Invoice too. Thanks"
Christine S
Verified Buyer
"Havet try it yet looks lovely and arived very fast"
"Delivered as promised. Have not used products yet but looking forward to doing so"
"Everything about this purchase was perfect. The website, and ordering process, the prompt communication, the speed of the delivery (next day!), the packaging, the information leaflets that were enclosed - all perfect. Personal care was undoubtedly applied throughout, even to the hand-written note saying thank you and its smiley face. And then I tried the paint itself which is SO GOOD! I have not tried the sealer yet, as I'm giving the paint time to properly dry, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed. Perfect experience, and I thank you, personally."
"Great easy web site and easy to use. I received the order very quick. Gave 4/5 as not opened or used yet. Hope the colour comes out true and is easy. Looking forward to using it."
"Quick delivery of order, excellent service, great products!"
"The paint and brushes I ordered was delivered very quickly, tha paint is absolutely fantastic, I've already transformed a old wardrobe and bedside table into something beautiful, thank you so much, going to place another order for more beautiful colours"
Claire's CraftHouse is rated 4.89 based on 498 reviews