Claire's CraftHouse Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Claire's CraftHouse

About Claire's CraftHouse: Claire's CraftHouse provides unique personalised gifts, homeware accessories and is an official UK stockist for Sarah Jayne Chalk Paint.

claire@clairescrafthouse.co.uk

Coppice Garden Centre
Coppice Lane
Middleton
Staffordshire
B78 2BU

How would you rate Claire's CraftHouse ?

"Good customer service. Order arrives quickly. Used many chalk paints, but I find the everlong paint gives a better finish than any of the others I've used."
"Went into the new shop today with my 10% off voucher! WOW the shop is fantastic, and as always Claire was happy to help with her vast knowledge we always come away happy with our purchases, can't wait to start on my next project! And our next visit of course to collect paint the lovely Claire has ordered for us."
"Fabulous customer service An absolute pleasure to do business with you I will be back for more Good luck in your new shop x"
"Ease of use. No prep needed and after waxing wonderful sheen and lustre. Didn’t want the shabby chic look so didn’t rub back and total look is exactly what I hoped it would be"
"GREAT SERVICE ,LOVELY LITTLE TOUCHES , THANKING ME FOR ORDERING WITH THEM, ON TOP OF THAT FANTASTIC PAINT."
"Really pleased with the paint. Covered well. Will be ordering more for other projects I have in mind."
"Easy to order. I ordered a worry box for my niece that has anxiety issues as a gift and it has arrived promptly, wrapped lovely and is exactly as described"
"Great service, very professional"
"It was recommended to me and I am so pleased It was makes the work a lot easier thank you so much"
"Brilliant service. I’d recommend anybody considering colours to purchase the full set of swatch sticks. So much easier seeing them like this than looking at a photo. Now I can confidently choose what I need for all my projects. No other supplier I looked at offered this. Will definitely shop here again. Thank you!"
"Great service and great product!"
"I bought the varnish, amazing east to coat better than other waxes i have bought elsewhere"
"I absolutely love this chalk paint, I've used annie sloan in the past and it's not as bright as claire's,claire's drys really fast. Ordered my 6th tin. Going to mix my left over colours for even more enjoyment. Can't wait to receive my white chalk paint... Bring on the pastels 😍😍"
"Speedy delivery..well packaged parcel....happy!"
"I love the Grecian Blue paint and have created a beautiful bedroom chair from a tired dining chair , I also added pink peony wrapping paper cut outs and am making a range of furniture and shelves to display sewing fabrics and jars of buttons and ribbons. Grecian Blue was my inspiration and the whole effect is really very pretty and joyful. I love it and it definitely makes me very happy."
"Paints ordered arrive very quickly. Well packaged."
"Really quick delivery- packaged nicely and useful info included"
"Very helpful and friendly service. Quick and speedy delivery -will use again"
"Excellent service, prompt, and done with a personal touch. Thanks so much!"
"Super quick service excellent communication always delivers on time would highly recommend to anyone."
Claire's CraftHouse is rated 4.89 based on 529 reviews