Claire's CraftHouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Claire's CraftHouse
Read Claire\'s CraftHouse Reviews

About Claire's CraftHouse:

Claire's CraftHouse is a National Stockist of Fusion™ Mineral Paint, the furniture paint loved by professionals. Based in Middleton, Staffordshire, we provide furniture paint and accessories, furniture restyling services and painting workshops.

claire@clairescrafthouse.co.uk

Coppice Garden Centre
Coppice Lane
Middleton
Staffordshire
B78 2BU

Tell us how Claire's CraftHouse made you happy
Items have just been received (delivered the next working day) and now I can't wait to get started on my trial project. A very efficient service, thank you.
Great customer service by both Claire and Mark when sorting out an issue I was having with a credit card payment. They really put my mind at rest. I can’t wait to do one of their painting courses in the new year. I’m sure it will be a fab day. Haven’t used my new Dixie Belle products yet, but I’m super excited that Claire’s craft house is now selling them. I will without a doubt be ordering more products from them in the future. The fact you get free delivery if order is over £60 is a real bonus. I rate them 5stars.
I chose Claire's CraftHouse by luck, it was the closest Dixie Belle retailer to my home. And I was lucky indeed, as I had 10% off for my pre-order, I had the fastest delivery and great chat and advice from Mark and a little gift from Claire. Great service!
Excellent service! Delighted with order. Hemp oil to follow shortly. Message to let me know this. Definitely I will stock up from Claire’s Crafthouse . Will be ordering again in the not too distant future. Nothing seemed too much trouble! A Star 🌟 service! Thank you 😊.
Excellent service. I love this product
I attended a workshop with Claire in October and it was fantastic experience. Not only is Claire very knowledgeable and helpful she makes the day informal and fun. I picked up a number of useful hints and tips and would hesitate to recommend the workshop to anyone who is thinking of giving it a go. I will be definitely be attending the intermediate workshop in the New Year.
Had a really fantastic day on the beginners paint a piece course & learnt so much from Claire - Would recommend this course to anyone!! We were guided through the entire process, from prepping, product selection, paint techniques and so much more. Thanks again Claire, can’t wait for the intermediate course!
A fantastic day from start to finish! I learnt so much more than I expected so, I’d recommend this day even if you are already painting furniture. Claire & her ‘expert hot drink maker’ (husband, Mark) are both just lovely. You can walk away fully kitted out with items from the shop (good value) to start your projects. What’s not to love? Go for it!
Like to be able to get certain paints from here. Very responsive for emails. Nice choice of paints.
Beautiful one off painted unit, looks amazing in our room, along with great communication and service, would highly recommend! Thanks Claire!
Love it!Definitely the best paint for furniture,tried many in the past,easy to work with,quick drying and seems to be quite durable compare to other furniture paints and you can archive professionally done surface rather than shabby look only.Done wardrobe doors in my bedroom,using Ash mineral paint,beautiful mat texture with roller achieved,havent done any protection coat yet,looks quite resistant ,only around handles nail marks left ,no scratches but wipes off with a clot,will monitor and see if necessary at all.quite happy and will highly recommend !was impressed with hand written personal message on the order slip,so simple -so effective
Quality paint.
Fabulous quick service
Brilliant customer service with prompt delivery and so helpful. Claire is always in hand for advice on painting techniques! Highly recommend.
Very helpful and friendly. Very efficient with posting quickly and responds to queries straight away. Highly recommend.
Reliable, efficient and friendly. Deliveries are on time and any problems are dealt with quickly. Would highly recommend.
Excellent customer service and super quick delivery. 👍 up from me!
Purchased with ease via the website and item arrived quickly. Used the Mineral Paint in Pebble to paint an Ikea bed. Covered perfectly
Always such swift , personal service. If I need paint, it arrives within a day or two. Brilliant!!
Very efficient and another order coming soon.
Claire's CraftHouse is rated 4.91 based on 740 reviews