Claire's CraftHouse Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Claire's CraftHouse

About Claire's CraftHouse: Claire's CraftHouse provides unique personalised gifts, homeware accessories and is an official UK stockist for Sarah Jayne Chalk Paint.

claire@clairescrafthouse.co.uk

Heart of the Country Shopping Village
London Road
Swinfen
Lichfield
Staffordshire
WS14 9QR

How would you rate Claire's CraftHouse ?

"Ease of use. No prep needed and after waxing wonderful sheen and lustre. Didn’t want the shabby chic look so didn’t rub back and total look is exactly what I hoped it would be"
"GREAT SERVICE ,LOVELY LITTLE TOUCHES , THANKING ME FOR ORDERING WITH THEM, ON TOP OF THAT FANTASTIC PAINT."
"Really pleased with the paint. Covered well. Will be ordering more for other projects I have in mind."
"Easy to order. I ordered a worry box for my niece that has anxiety issues as a gift and it has arrived promptly, wrapped lovely and is exactly as described"
"Great service, very professional"
"It was recommended to me and I am so pleased It was makes the work a lot easier thank you so much"
"Brilliant service. I’d recommend anybody considering colours to purchase the full set of swatch sticks. So much easier seeing them like this than looking at a photo. Now I can confidently choose what I need for all my projects. No other supplier I looked at offered this. Will definitely shop here again. Thank you!"
"Great service and great product!"
"I bought the varnish, amazing east to coat better than other waxes i have bought elsewhere"
"I absolutely love this chalk paint, I've used annie sloan in the past and it's not as bright as claire's,claire's drys really fast. Ordered my 6th tin. Going to mix my left over colours for even more enjoyment. Can't wait to receive my white chalk paint... Bring on the pastels 😍😍"
"Speedy delivery..well packaged parcel....happy!"
"I love the Grecian Blue paint and have created a beautiful bedroom chair from a tired dining chair , I also added pink peony wrapping paper cut outs and am making a range of furniture and shelves to display sewing fabrics and jars of buttons and ribbons. Grecian Blue was my inspiration and the whole effect is really very pretty and joyful. I love it and it definitely makes me very happy."
"Paints ordered arrive very quickly. Well packaged."
"Really quick delivery- packaged nicely and useful info included"
"Very helpful and friendly service. Quick and speedy delivery -will use again"
"Excellent service, prompt, and done with a personal touch. Thanks so much!"
"Super quick service excellent communication always delivers on time would highly recommend to anyone."
"Always speedy turn around and efficient service. I would recommend to anyone looking for chalk paint and assisted products"
"Fast, efficient friendly service"
"I saw Claire's CraftHouse worry boxes on an advertisement on Instagram and I thought they were so sweet!! I've been through some rough times recently so I thought the idea of it was just what I needed and the verse on the inside was so sweet!! I ordered the "Vintage Hearts" one and it arrived within a week. It's beautiful, they would make such thoughtful gifts for family/friends, so no doubt I will order more soon! The package was perfectly and carefully wrapped and there was even a little note from the creator which was a nice personal touch! Thank you!"
Claire's CraftHouse is rated 4.89 based on 526 reviews