Claire's CraftHouse Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Claire's CraftHouse Limited
Read Claire\'s CraftHouse Limited Reviews

About Claire's CraftHouse Limited:

Claire's CraftHouse is a National Premier Retailer of Fusion™ Mineral Paint and Dixie Belle Paint, the furniture paints loved by professionals. Based in Middleton, Staffordshire, we provide furniture paint and accessories, furniture restyling services and painting workshops.

claire@clairescrafthouse.co.uk

Coppice Garden Centre
Coppice Lane
Middleton
Staffordshire
B78 2BU

Tell us how Claire's CraftHouse Limited made you happy
I have had many orders from Claire delivery excellent very pleased with everything
Thank you for such a speedy delivery. My first attempt with transfers and love it 😊. Will definitely be back for more.
Lovely to deal with. Arrived quickly, great product and gives that personal touch. Recommend
Third order from Claire’s craft house, I love the paints here and I’m already planning my next project! I’ve never had an issue ordering although there was a slight mix up with my order this time - I didn’t even realise and only knew because they contacted me to let me know as soon as they realised the problem. This meant my order was a little bit delayed but I’d already anticipated longer delivery times because of staff shortages in Royal Mail so the delay was a nonissue. They added in a little gift as an apology, which I just think is fantastic customer service. As a small business owner I’m very impressed with the service I received!
Was so glad to find a UK supplier for all these lovely materials. The service was excellent and my first parcel got me started straight away. From order to delivery was quick and well packaged. Will definitely us again.
1st time I've ordered from Claire's CraftHouse. Ordered mid am 08/03 and received 10/03 am. Great service. Especially, as ordered over £60, free postage. Will definitely order again when my stocks are low.
Products are amazing
Delivery can be a little slow, but no worries I just make sure to order in advance. The product are well worth the week delivery 😊😊
I have been blown away with the service from Claire's Crafthouse. Professional, on time with deliveries and helpful with advice for a new timer like myself. Well done to you all and I certainly will be using you for a long time.
I have ordered from Claire’s Crafthouse on numerous occasions & the service is always excellent & Claire is so helpful, taking the time to talk to you. Highly recommend!
I have ordered twice from Claire's CraftHouse and the service has been brilliant. Also sought advice and got reply almost immediately. Would highly recommend this company and even though we are in a pandemic they have shone; Top marks to the whole business; your doing a stoic job. Thank you
Wow, thank you for the speedy delivery. I ordered from Claires craft house Saturday night, it arrived this morning, Tuesday. I can't wait to start upcycling with my new paints 😊
Fantastic personal service. Nothing is too much trouble for Claire regardless of my enquiries. Excellent products and prompt delivery. It's worth having a reputable supplier to liaise with should anything happen, or you've queries, with your products and you won't receive a better service than from Claire's CraftHouse
Excellent products and customer service.
Excellent choice of paint colours and accessories
I also found the tutorials invaluable
Highly recommend
Really great customer service. Excellent product knowledge and answered my queries swiftly. Thanks 😊
Really good customer service always answer very quickly on emails.
Very good quality of products and absolutely in love of paper transfer.
Super quick delivery and great website!

I ordered the fusion mineral paint in colour Midnight Blue, the perfect colour for my Stag minstrel drawers Im up-cycling.

I received a personal hand written thank you note which I felt was a really lovely touch. I will definitely be purchasing again.

Thank you so much Claire!
Fantastic site, great products. Delivery was quick and well wrapped. Claire is so inspirational, personal and friendly. So happy wthproducts and service I 've received so I 've ordered again and would definitely recommend . Thanks Claire so glad I found you 😁
Slow delivery. This is the second time ordering however I find the delivery process extremely slow. This particular order took 3 working days to process an email saying my order had even been despatched. It's now 9 days since I ordered my items and they still haven't arrived. Our area isn't an area affected by postal delays, I have ordered from other places which have all been received as expected. Lovely products but a shame about the delivery
Quick delivery from ordering .
Lovely touch by this company was a hand written' Thankyou Marion and Happy painting ' message on the invoice.
It is lovely paint ,goes on smooth and goes a long way.
I will definately being ordering again from Claire's Crafthouse