Clair de Lune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clair de Lune
Read Clair de Lune Reviews

About Clair de Lune:

We've been designing and manufacturing nursery bedding and baby accessories from our base in Greater Manchester for almost 75 years. What we don't know about Moses baskets, cot & crib bedding, well, it's just not worth knowing!

sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk

Tell us how Clair de Lune made you happy
Excellent friendly customer service, Natalie & Charlotte have been so helpful, they were so understanding and took time to answer my questions. Beautiful products, will always use Claire de lune.
I bought a pram blanket for my best friend’s newborn, and it is so soft and warm! Very pleased with it and I know baby will be warm and cosy on his little strolls with mummy. Thank you so much Clair de Lune!
Fantastic service. Ordered late afternoon, arrived the next morning, amazing! Lovely Moses basket, great quality and didn’t break the bank! Highly recommend this company.
What an amazing company. I placed my order late at night and been pregnant and very Impatient I was on the phone the next day pestering to see where my item was . Spoke to a lovely lady called Natalie who was so helpful helping me with tracking and was so so polite . I purchased the grey Noah pod and the deluxe stand and thought it was Beautiful, although I decided the white lining would be better. I contacted Claire d lune again and was fortunate enough to get Natalie again who was more then happy to assist . They sent me out a white cover on next day delivery and organised fed ex to come pick up the one I was returning free of charge . Will definitely be shopping here again so delighted with the full service
My daughter in law was thrilled with the blanket, thank you so much.
Beautiful products and very helpful customer service who responded immediately when there was a problem with my delivery. Recommended.
Quick delivery. I had a problem with my order but this was resolved immediately by customer services. Definitely recommend x
Very pleased with the customer service, reasonable prices, quick delivery. Very happy with the service.
Really nice quality of item I purchased. Came really quick. Quick and easy checkout without any problems. Even got a free gift with my purchase! Chuffed☺️
It's beautiful and gorgeous quility
Noticed after I’d submitted my order last night the basket liner was not what I intended. Spoke to Charlotte, as soon as I was able, who intercepted the order and altered it to meet my requirements; she followed up by sending through an updated receipt to confirm. Charlotte was totally professional, displaying excellent customer service skills and providing assurance. Cannot speak highly enough of the service.
This is my first order directly from this website. The items were delivered today, on time and beautifully packaged with a personalised touch. I purchased multiple items which are all lovely quality and I also received a free baby blanket as part of the Black Friday deal, which was a lovely surprise and an added bonus! I also ordered a Clair de Lune Moses basket last week (through the Amazon website) which is also amazing quality and both my partner and I are extremely happy with our purchases. Thank you, we will be ordering again and have recommended this particular website and Clair de Lune products to friends who are also expecting. Overall, a 5 star service.
Fast delivery, we’re very pleased with our pink over the moon Moses basket, stand & fitted sheets. The surprise blanket that was included was a thoughtful gesture and a great addition to the delivery, thank you. The quality of the fitted sheets are nice and soft. Overall we’re over the moon with our purchase.
First time ordering from Claire de Lune, found the prices really reasonable especially with the sale on. Managed to get 4 crib sheets and 4 cellular blankets for £30 which I thought was great! Fast delivery too.
Hi there, Spoke to Natalie today she’s really kind, was confused with an order I had made yesterday she very kindly helped me solve an issue without me waiting on the phone for so long , I really appreciated her help ,
Fantastic customer service - really helpful and quick to resolve my query.
Amazing customer service. I bought some Clair De lune items from a 3rd party site. The Moses basket I ordered which is lovely was missing the hood attachment screws. I tried for over a month to contact the company I bought it from and no-one replied to me. I called Clair De lune directly and my call was answered within a couple of minutes by Natalie. I explained my problem and she fixed it immediately by sending out screws to me. I also asked about a replacement part for my Moses basket stand (I've lost it, it hasn't broken) and being super helpful also said she would send me out what I needed. I also have a number of sheets which are lovely and soft and wash well. Highly recommend the products and great customer service.
Great customer service!
Lovely baby products. Definitely purchasing more in time
Amazing definitely will be recommending
Thank you. Natalie & The Clair De Lune Team.
Clair de Lune is rated 4.20 based on 260 reviews