Clair de Lune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clair de Lune
Read Clair de Lune Reviews

About Clair de Lune:

We've been designing and manufacturing nursery bedding and baby accessories from our base in Greater Manchester for almost 75 years. What we don't know about Moses baskets, cot & crib bedding, well, it's just not worth knowing!

sales@clair-de-lune.co.uk

Tell us how Clair de Lune made you happy
I recently purchased a liner for the moses basket , it arrived on the date stated and is excellent quality.
Fab products at great prices. The baby towels are so soft.
The service was good although the basket came without the hood, but that was rectified quickly. I am not very happy with the quality of the basket and the white paint continuously flakes off. The basket is also very rocky on the stand. I have to put a blanket underneath.
The sheets we ordered are great for the Noah Pod. They are soft and have washed well. Their only downside is that there’s not a waterproof backing /liner that I was able to find, so I do have some worries about sick and/or nappy explosions. That said, they do look so cute and tiny in the basket!
The product for a new born baby was ordered over the Christmas period. The delivery, despite an indication of 1-4 days, failed to materialise after 3 weeks. Contact was with a helpful operative - unfortunately when contact was made with the third party the item was still not delivered. Further contact with the operative revealed inability to contact retailer immediately so with no further update or potential delivery date order cancelled. Very disappointing.
Ordered a pram set for my Silver Cross Kensington pram and it fits perfectly
Very pleased with the items I bought they looked just like the photo.
With Brexit I had to pay extra 20£ of duty and that wasn't clear before ordering (I believe this is an important info to know for who lives abroad). Overall the basket is good just blanket very thin not like pictures.
Missing items. 2nd delivery which should have had rest of items in was still missing one. Came so late that the baby was already here. Had to pay additional EU tax on arrival for each delivery. Took 5 phone calls and 3 emails from me to get it organized.
Did not fit on my cot was way too big. I wanted to return but did not get a return label in my parcel. I emailed about how I go about returning and no one got back to me.
Wonderful products, excellent prices and delivered swiftly. Thank you
You recently let me place an order with you, confirmed that order then 4 weeks later inform me that actually my item was no longer available,result one very upset pregnant daughter in law.
Not a fan.
Estoy muy decepcionada con la marca. Hace casi un mes que hice mi pedido, ponía que en 5 días laborales lo recibiría. A día de hoy no lo tengo ni me dan respuesta. Mi bebé va a nacer en un mes y aún no tengo los productos que compré.
Muy poco recomendable.
Estoy muy decepcionada.
Brilliant quality. So happy with how it looks for my new born baby.
Terrible customer service. Item hadn’t arrived after a month with no real interest from customer service team to address. Cancelled order and bought from Amazon for next day delivery.
The Moses stands we bought for our expecting twins are solid and brilliant. The grey is perfect colour match for our Moses baskets.
Love the quality of the products, bought for my baby boy and neice
I purchased a moses basket stand and the screw holes were not accurate, I had to drill my own holes so that the screws would fit. Disappointed to say the least.
Excellent service. I messaged via the chat service for spare parts for our older Moses basket stand. Parts were sent out and received 36 hours later. Dylan was friendly, helpful and efficient.
Amazing! Lost bolts but they helped! Thanks alot