Claims2gain Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Claims2gain

How would you rate Claims2gain?

"Just answered some questions then bank paid up,great service"
"I ended up chasing them for information & then ended up talking to my bank they then sent a threatening letter demanding payments for there work & threatening calls & emails"
"Answered a few questions and you did all the rest claim settled money in Bank. Thank you"
"all i needed to do from the start of the claim was answer a few quick questions and sign on a few dotted lines and the rest was all done for me for the second time...............what makes it even better was i received an amount of money at the end of it all.........completely satisfied :):)"
"Very happy"
Alan And Debbie Jones
Verified Reviewer
"A very professional and thorough service at all times with well trained staff. They uncover every stone and do a great job."
"Delighted with the results as far as yield is concerned however I didn’t expect the amount of necessary paper and certainly the number of follow-up telephone calls afterwards"
"Very quick, very helpful. Everything was explained in full and I was kept up to date with all my claims"
Mrs Pauline Limmage Nee Beckett
Verified Reviewer
"I had letter from you back in August 2017 . Saying i money in ppis . And i sent the froms back to you and i still have not heard from you, So i would say that is not good customer sevice."
"I have now had 3PPI claims!! They have been brilliant every time! Thank you!"
"They got me some money back. The paperwork is initially a bit tedious but it was worth it"
"Got me some money back but customer service let’s them down!!"
Ann Anthea Baptiste
Unverified Reviewer
"They got me money back from PPI so I now can go on holiday and have some spending money. So thank you Claims2gain."
"Hardwick/ claims to gain not sure what company name they were using some times ! But I have received several unexpected monies returned , with them taking a more than I would have liked with vat on top ! But to be honest I probably would not have bothered ."
"Kept me up to date with claim."
Marian McCormick
Unverified Reviewer
"It took a while for my claim to be processed, the staff I spoke to were lovely and very helpful"
"Received some money back from my credit card. I wasn't expecting any at all."
Sandra Chapman
Verified Reviewer
"we still have many outstanding claims with your self and when enquiring about this I was informed that one of them never put ppi on any loans now , well I beg to differ I had a lot of business with these people and I know that they owe me ppi repayment also another claim was now closed , we were never informed of any of this. it is now a year past October since we put our claims in to yourselves and have repeatedly signed for the same claims over and over again, when phoning you we are waiting over fifteen minutes plus for someone to answer. I personally think it is bad management, poor results, and my husband and I are still waiting seventeen months down the line for results."
Thank you for this information Mrs Chapman. I have reviewed your file and can advise that for every update we receive from the banks we update you via email or text unless we need to call you. We have to trust the banks information to a degree as its difficult to proof otherwise but if the bank are advising that PPI is not located or attached then unless you have proof then we cannot take the claim any further. The banks do not have an obligation to hold information after a 6 year period. you have 33 claims all dealt with individually, you have had successful claims and you have 4 remaining with queries on them. I do understand that it can be frustrating and in theory claims should be dealt with in a efficient manner, however we are sometimes held up with inconsistencies with the banks responses. A staff member will contact you to resolve any remainder queries that have been raised. Again thanks for the comments. Kindest regards Kylie Sheedy Ops Director.
"They got me some Money back"
Thanks for the review, happy you had some success, kindest regards Kylie Sheedy Ops Director.
"By being very helpful ,and taking the time togetting me some of my ppi back. I would like to thank them for thier hard work and patience ."
Claims2gain is rated 4.43 based on 393 reviews