Claims2gain Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Claims2gain

How would you rate Claims2gain?

With little fuss or trouble Claim2gain sorted it
Unverified Reviewer

No fuss sorted in no time excellent
Heidi Pollard
Unverified Reviewer

Helpful staff excellent service especially Janine very friendly and helpful
J Fitz
Unverified Reviewer

Good communications. Kept me up to date. Explained in full the various steps. And updates on a weekly basis of status. And quick resolution
Unverified Reviewer

yours company its very good.for money back.
Unverified Reviewer

They dealt with everything for me
Karen
Verified Reviewer

Great service, very friendly customer focused staff, always a pleasure to speak to when you have a query or they are just calling you with an update. Very professional.
Tracey Richings
Unverified Reviewer

Very helpful , no stress involved, they do all the hard work , excellent service .
Darren Pearson

Got me my money
Andy Stephen
Verified Reviewer

A pleasure to deal with. Friendly staff and have been updated at every step of the way. They handle everything for you, which is great. Thanks
Graham
Verified Reviewer

you say that my ppi claim is now completed but i have only had one successful pay out and that has taken almost year to do so there is a whole list of companies give to you to investigate also my pension investment that you were going to look into but have heard nothing from yourselves
so my ppi claim is in my mind far from finished
Unverified Reviewer

They take care of everything.Nothing to do except wait for the cheque.
Unverified Reviewer

Overall,made the system of claiming very easy, and was kept updated regularly.
Found very helpful, and pleased with the end result!
Pamella
Unverified Reviewer

1 claim back,5 more pending,very friendly staff and efficient.
thank you for the review, fingers crossed we can maintain the success. Kind regards Kylie Ops Director.
Verified Reviewer

I am always reluctant about these type of claims but after much persistence from Claims2gain team I finally put a claim in for a packaged bank account. Very pleased with the result even if it cost me 25% of it. I would never have got around to putting a claim in myself they made the whole process so easy. Thank you
Thank you for taking the time to review us. Another happy customer, I am really pleased you found the process easy, we work hard to maintain a great custoemr journey. Kind regards Kylie Ops Director
Unverified Reviewer

since you got in touch again HAVE HEARD NOTHING FROM YOU. as I have said in my email to you dated today 27-08-2017 and other emails sent, nothing from you.

so have written to the ombudsman and they are looking into my cases.
Good afternoon, could you please advise me of the email address you have used as I am unable to locate any contact from yourself using your email as a search?

Kind regards Kylie Ops Director.
Linda
Verified Reviewer

The staff are a credit to the company. Really delighted with the result and many thanks to everyone.
Thanks for the kind words, it makes me really pleased when the hard work is acknowledged. I willl et all the staff know. Kind regards Kylie Ops Director.
Sebastian

Amazing Simple fantastic
big thumbs up :-) kind regards Kylie Operations Director
R I THORNE
Unverified Reviewer

Was not even aware that i had PPI,but this company investigated and succesfully reclaimed for me.An extremly good service,all be it a bit expensive.
Thank you for your time, really happy you have had some success. We are in keeping with industry standard regarding fees and we are transparent in the calls we make regarding this. I will let the staff kow you were pleased with our service. Kind regards Kylie Ops Director.
Norma Ellis
Unverified Reviewer

Brilliant kept me informed very friendly Staff. Made claiming simple can highly recommend.
thank you for the kind review I will let all the staff know how well they are doing. Thanks again, Kylie Ops Director.
Claims2gain is rated 4.51 based on 307 reviews