Claims2gain Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Claims2gain

How would you rate Claims2gain ?

"Very helpful All the staff I've felt with are very polite and efficient Thank you"
"Very good very quick very professional great outcome thanks very much"
"Excellent service very professional. Know I could have done this myself, but Claims2 gain took all tedious paperwork away from me. Thank you."
"I certainly didn’t expect the results obtained by commissioning Claims2gain. I though it would be just another one of those - “well we came so close but .. “, occasions so it came as quite a pleasant surprise when my cynicism was proved wrong. Through the journey there has been some minor issues but overall I’m very happy that I agreed to them dealing with the issue - beforehand, I though Xmas only came once a year!"
Darren Simons
Unverified Reviewer
"Very good although seemed to be badgered for payment even thou i put cheque in when I could and the day it cleared I payed the outstanding balance due"
"Hardwick Financial Solutions have been extremely helpful with our claims over a period of a few years. They are thorough and tenacious! Hardwick/ Claims 2 Gain helped us claim back a LOT of money."
"Answered a few questions then sat back and waited on the money"
Louise Botham
Unverified Reviewer
"No loan agreement numbers to find, just paperwork to sign and return in prepaid envelopes. So easy."
"Excellent. Can’t recommend enough."
"Just answered some questions then bank paid up,great service"
"I ended up chasing them for information & then ended up talking to my bank they then sent a threatening letter demanding payments for there work & threatening calls & emails"
"Answered a few questions and you did all the rest claim settled money in Bank. Thank you"
"all i needed to do from the start of the claim was answer a few quick questions and sign on a few dotted lines and the rest was all done for me for the second time...............what makes it even better was i received an amount of money at the end of it all.........completely satisfied :):)"
"Very happy"
Alan And Debbie Jones
Verified Reviewer
"A very professional and thorough service at all times with well trained staff. They uncover every stone and do a great job."
"Delighted with the results as far as yield is concerned however I didn’t expect the amount of necessary paper and certainly the number of follow-up telephone calls afterwards"
"Very quick, very helpful. Everything was explained in full and I was kept up to date with all my claims"
Mrs Pauline Limmage Nee Beckett
Verified Reviewer
"I had letter from you back in August 2017 . Saying i money in ppis . And i sent the froms back to you and i still have not heard from you, So i would say that is not good customer sevice."
"I have now had 3PPI claims!! They have been brilliant every time! Thank you!"
"They got me some money back. The paperwork is initially a bit tedious but it was worth it"
Claims2gain is rated 4.43 based on 402 reviews