Claims2gain Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Claims2gain

How would you rate Claims2gain?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"You always kept in touch, updating me. Always there for me if I had a question. Thank you. I would never have done it myself though you always think you will. I paid a friend off who lent us deposit money for our mobility car 2days before our wedding, then have just paid my other friend off who did the catering and my flowers for our wedding so a big thank you. Debbie P. X"
Thank you for your kind review, I'm glad to hear we were successful with your claim and that the refund was put to good use. If you recall any further finances that we haven't looked into then do not hesitate to contact us, we will be more than happy to look into them for you.

Graham Gillard
Verified Reviewer
"Our PPI claim was completed with the minimum of problems to a satisfactory conclusion"
Thank you for your review, I'm glad to hear we were able to claim your money back for you. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you can think of anything we haven't already looked into.
Collections officer.
"They kept me informed of things money came thru really quick helped me to get it really happy"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. I'm glad we were able to claim your money back from the bank for you. As a company we pride ourselves of good customer service so I'm glad to hear you were happy with your journey with us.
Lesley Puddick
Unverified Reviewer
"Got some money back. Efficient service"
Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear we were able to claim your money back for you. Do not hesitate to call us if you recall any other finances we haven't investigated.
collections officer.
"PPI received that I would never have had without this Company's help. Thanks to all of you"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I will be sure to let the team know what you have said, we always appreciate hearing when our hard work has paid off.
collections officer
"Got my ppi for me and were very helpful."
"They got money back for me I never new was owed to me,with out them I would never have got anything.thank you"
"Once again the team at Harwick produced a great result - totally professional and friendly to deal with. They have managed to get us much more PPI back than we ever imagined - and it's still coming!! Can not recommend highly enough."
"I got a result I wasn't expecting and it was all down to the persistence of the team. Negotiated charges sorted too."
"Good, informative and efficient service with good outcome. Pleasant helpful assistants on telephone. However, you need to make clear your 30% Service Charge is exclusive of VAT. That was an extra charge I wasn’t expecting."
Lorna_stoddart@hotmail.comLorna
Verified Reviewer
"You took 30% of my money which is a lot NEVER AGAIN! I told my friend not to fall for the trap!!!!"
"Money back"
Thank you for your review, I'm happy to hear we were able to claim your money back from the bank for you.

Collections officer
"Excellent service from start to finish kept well informed"
Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us one. If you can think of any further claims for us to look into then do not hesitate to contact us.

Collections officer.
"Managed to claim back PPI for me"
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear your claim was a successful one.

collections officer.
"Asked you look into Ppi miss sell not commission % i would have been paid a refund any way"
"Very Good"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am happy to hear you had a payout from the bank. If you can think of anything further for us to look into then don't hesitate to call the office.

Shirley Richardson
Unverified Reviewer
"I was happy to get my settlement but I do feel that the percentage charged by the company for the fees was a bit high as I have just got ppi from another company that charged 25percent and got my money a lot faster than Hardwick did . I must admit that I did think that Hardwick took too long compared to other companies I have used to get my ppi settlement completed . From £412 settlement I paid over £148 of that to Hardwick where the other company I used would have charged me £103 , this is a bit difference and it was done in a much faster time , so was an altogether better service ."
"From a call out of the blue to a positive outcome. Very pleased & thank you."
Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear your claim was successful. Just in case you didn't know, for every person you recommend that has a successful claim you will receive a £20.00 referral fee so don't forget to tell them to mention your name when they contact us.

Collections Officer
Peter And Pat Wade
Verified Reviewer
"Sorery computers and me are not the best of friends, I pushed the wrong button.We are more than pleased with the help you have given to us. Should have been 5 stars."
Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to leave one for us. I'm glad we could claim your money back for you, don't hesitate to call the office if you can think of any further finances you've had in the past, we will be more than happy to look into them for you.

Collections officer
"Kept me up to date with everything and succeeded where others had failed"
Thank you for your review, I'm really happy to hear that we were able to claim your money back for you. Especially considering you'd tried to get this back before and not been able to. Don't forget that for every successful person you recommend, we will forward you a £20.00 referral fee.

collections officer