Claims2gain Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Claims2gain
"I did get inundated with calls at the outset, and I had to redo documentation on several occasions. However, they did get me a nice payment back and the experience improved over time."
"If I could give a zero I would. Plenty more efficient companies out there. Avoid these crooks."
"Absolutely shambolic I must say. I’ve complained numerous times about the continual harassment my disabled elderly father is receiving. Average roughly about 5 calls a day and the answers still no."
Good morning, If you can please advise the name and number we are contacting I can get this information removed. My direct email is kylie@claims2gain.com

Kindest regards
"This company is a scam. They don't seem to care about the GDPR regulations. Constantly harass you on the phone even when you politely tell them you're not interested, they even get rather rude and arrogant on the phone. The activists Anonymous have reported their website to the provider and to the financial ombudsmen. I suggest everyone does the same. The owner of Claims2Gain is called Scott Sheedy."
"Quick and efficient service, regular updates. Highly recommended"
"I told claims to gain to proceed. Three months later they said my file was lost. No apology. Terrible customer service."
"Thank you for excellent and efficient service .. a really lmpressive outcome"
"At first i wasnt interested in going through the process of ppi claiming but i was made aware that everything would be handled by themselves and they couldnt of been any more right very proffesional and thorough in there jobs and the biggest bonus was i wasnt expecting any refunds and to my amazement i received £9000 just like to say a massive thanks to sharon and the team keep up the good work Regards ian"
"Professional service with a smile . Covered all the required information and made the process easy"
"Happy with service but not happy that bank tranfer facility"
"Spent months waiting and nobody even contacted. Calls never returned have to say it’s an awful service"
"Very helpful"
"I would leave a zero if possible. They hounded me to sign up for the PPI rang my work even. One of the members of staff called my home and was rude to my elderly mother. DISGRACE!!"
"Very informative people and very friendly"
"Found the staff very rude and nobody ever returned my calls when I asked. Would never recommend far better companies about."
"If I could give a zero I would. I read an earlier comment and both myself and a friend haven’t been paid out when they changed from Hardwick. Beware of these"
"Fast action very professional"
"They didn't take to long to sort my claim out and they are very friendly and helpful"
"Very helpful staff were nothing is too much trouble. Extremely efficient and great communication."
"Just like to say that there has been no issues very pleasent staff no hassle thank you"
Claims2gain is rated 4.34 based on 441 reviews