Claims2gain Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Claims2gain
"A very professional and friendly team, well worth the commission to get back £1000s paid out on PPI etc, over many years. Thanks Claims2gain"
"Fantastic company and lovely, friendly staff. I have previously looked into my PPI myself and was told there was no PPI attached. Tried again through C2G and got money back. Very happy!"
"Excellent service. They have really earned their fee. Thank you!"
"To begin with I rejected all correspondence from PPI companies as I wasn't sure I was entitled to anything or even where to begin but Claims2Gain made the whole process so easy and did most of it for me. It would have been 5stars but there was a small hiccup in the beginning with different people contacting me about making claims that had already begun but once this was sorted I found the staff (especially Kylie) very friendly and professional, who helped me through everything and ended up getting me a substantial amount of money that I would not have had if they hadn't explained the process and helped me through it, so Thank-you Claims2Gain. Would definitely recommend! :)"
"Amazing service, thanks"
"I did get inundated with calls at the outset, and I had to redo documentation on several occasions. However, they did get me a nice payment back and the experience improved over time."
"If I could give a zero I would. Plenty more efficient companies out there. Avoid these crooks."
"Absolutely shambolic I must say. I’ve complained numerous times about the continual harassment my disabled elderly father is receiving. Average roughly about 5 calls a day and the answers still no."
Good morning, If you can please advise the name and number we are contacting I can get this information removed. My direct email is kylie@claims2gain.com

Kindest regards
"Quick and efficient service, regular updates. Highly recommended"
"I told claims to gain to proceed. Three months later they said my file was lost. No apology. Terrible customer service."
"Thank you for excellent and efficient service .. a really lmpressive outcome"
"At first i wasnt interested in going through the process of ppi claiming but i was made aware that everything would be handled by themselves and they couldnt of been any more right very proffesional and thorough in there jobs and the biggest bonus was i wasnt expecting any refunds and to my amazement i received £9000 just like to say a massive thanks to sharon and the team keep up the good work Regards ian"
"Professional service with a smile . Covered all the required information and made the process easy"
"Happy with service but not happy that bank tranfer facility"
"Spent months waiting and nobody even contacted. Calls never returned have to say it’s an awful service"
"Very helpful"
"I would leave a zero if possible. They hounded me to sign up for the PPI rang my work even. One of the members of staff called my home and was rude to my elderly mother. DISGRACE!!"
"Very informative people and very friendly"
"Found the staff very rude and nobody ever returned my calls when I asked. Would never recommend far better companies about."
Claims2gain is rated 4.35 based on 446 reviews