CJ Hole Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend CJ Hole
02AM
2AM

Tell us how CJ Hole made you happy

"Cirencester branch the most unprofessional people I have ever had to deal with. I bought a building survey costing £600 for a property listed with them, I put an offer on a house but based on the survey I pulled out and got nothing but harassment from the manager who passed me around the staff to try and get details of the survey. I eventually gave in and said I’m not giving you the details as I paid for them but they wanted the surveyors name I reluctantly gave it to them and they had the cheek to call my surveyor and ask for the survey to be transferred into their vendors name for a fee of £50 and that’s what they call willing to pay for it!!! They said what’s the point in paying for it again! Unbelievable! The surveyor rang to ask for my permission which we both could not believe! I said no and they continued to email me asking why! The surveyor had to ask them to stop harassing me and when I then unsubscribed from their emails they had the cheek again to email me asking why!!! Completely unprofessional would never buy a house from them."
Are you CJ Hole? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I highly recommend C J Hole Bishopston. They have an extremely dedicated and experienced team, who know what they are doing, and who work together as a fantastic team. We chose to sell our family home through their office, and it was a great decision. At each step of the way they have been efficient, friendly, helpful, reachable, enthusiastic and effective. Their house valuation was spot on. Their marketing was spot on. Their communication skills were excellent. The viewings went very well. Their negotiations afterwards too. We have felt supported by a great team, and it has been a huge relief knowing that the house has been in such good hands."
CJ Hole is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access