CJ Skinhealth Reviews

james@cjskinhealth.com

Click Here

Tell us how CJ Skinhealth made you happy

Georgia H
"I have noticed a huge difference using the active cleanse and enhance and protect products. My skin which was previously super oily is completely balanced, pores so much smaller and overall my skin much clearer. I love that these two products contain absolutely everything you need to keep skin healthy and glowing and an added bonus that the enhance and protect contains spf. It's a genius idea to create two products that contain everything I need that I'd previously used 5 or 6 products to achieve the same outcome."
Lucy C
"I have been using CJ Skinhealth for just over 2 months now and have been amazed by the results. Being a professional athlete I always struggled with my skin from being too dry to having constant breakouts. I've tried so many products on the market and none have come close to the results I've seen with CJ Skinhealth. I use the products after every workout. My skin is now much clearer, feels smoother and looks glowing. Lucy Charles - Professional Triathlete"
"I’ve now field tested CJ’s in Singapore. Great city but tough environment for skin with 30 degree heat and sun all year round and 60-80% humidity. I’m a runner and open water swimmer so sun + salty (and alas...dirty) water can take its toll on the skin. I’ve now done the two week challenge and am very impressed with the results. When running it doesn’t run into your eyes and it’s reassuring to know I have the SPF to stop me crisping up in the sun. After a long swim in the pool or sea it works brilliantly at moisturising my skin and making me feel ... human again! I’ve also noticed a real difference with the cleanser, my skin is clearer and just feels ... better. I’ve never stuck to a skin routine before but as this is just two products...no issues and will be buying again."
"Have been using these products for 10 months now and the positive change in my skin is incredible! Previously I had suffered from blemishes and uneven skin tone, using make up all the time to cover up and hide my skin. Now using these 2 simple products I feel confident enough to go out without make up all of the time!"
"Fabulous products. My skin is looking much healthier and firmer. Wrinkles are visibly reduced a lot. I'm ordering my second supply. Thank you so much."
"I love the simplicity of only having to worry about carrying two products for all my skincare needs. I train almost every day in conditions ranging from freezing wind to 40 degree heat and humidity and CJs can deal with it all. The perfect products for athletes and non-athletes alike!"
"CJ Skinhealth is a must have for fresh, clear, protected skin. Easy, effective skincare solution for busy days and in between workouts. No harsh chemicals. It's a new staple in my gym bag!"
"I have been using both the Active Cleanse and Enhance and Protect products daily and they are just superb! I really struggle very sensitive skin that means I struggle to find skin care products that don’t give me rashes. I also struggle with being in chlorine so often as this gives me terribly dry skin. With this new regime, it has really cleared this up and my skin feels wonderful! I also really enjoy how beautiful your products look and the texture and smell is really lovely too. I am really very impressed."
"I have been using CJ Skinhealth for just over 3 months now and I LOVE both products. Now I know what I need to use daily for my skin, especially during sports sessions."
"Bought it for my wife and use it now aswell daily, especially within sports (road racing), smoothes skin, its soft and firm and gives it a naturell glow, i love the cleanser aswell. Love it and appreciate it every day, keep this high quality please."
"I have struggled to find the right products for my troublesome skin, which has ranged from acne-prone and oily, to dry and blotchy. I also need products which are simple and cost-effective to use, to fit with my busy lifestyle - whether I’m on the road (or in the air!) travelling to the next sports event, or out on my bike or in the pool, keeping fit and making the most of some time off. CJ Skinhealth fulfils my needs entirely and importantly for me, are cruelty free (and they smell gorgeous too!) They are high quality products, chock full of super ingredients, at reasonable prices. You would have to buy up to nine products from other big skincare brands to get the same ingredients as just the two products, at a fraction of the price, from CJ Skinhealth. They last for ages, and the moisturiser is soothing, nourishing and calming, without being too heavy and oily. I spend a lot of time outdoors too, and it protects my skin from the sun. Being able to use the refreshing cleanser with or without water is also ideal - it means wherever I am I can ensure my skin is always well protected, clean, fresh and healthy. Throwing two products in my suitcase when I’m on the road is also a dream, and I am safe in the knowledge my skin needs are totally catered for. Love, love, love CJ Skinhealth!"
"It’s brilliant, two simple products, easy to use, clean, non greasy, less packaging, less waste, genius !"
"LOVE both products! They feel great and smell amazing!"
"I love the smell of these products. Leaves skin feeling really nourished."
"You have a really top Product"
"As a male I probably don't look after my skin as much as I should, but I have found, after my partner suggested using hers, using the Active Cleanse as well as Enchance & Protect has really helped my skin and just the general clean and fresh feeling. I use the Enchance & protect a lot especially when cycling as it acts like a sun cream but doesn't feel heavy or slimy on the skin, and reacts well with sweating. Would really recommend this for outdoor use."
"Great product! Love the spf in it as I’m always outdoors! Good thick coverage too, thanks a lot!"
"Altough i have old scars the products still smoothen the skin out!"
"Awesome products! Feels great to protect your skin during races and feel fresh afterwards"
"My go-to product, every day! Before, I would struggle with using a face product consistently - but this one has made it into my routine whether I'm going to work or out on the bike all day :-)"
"Couldn’t recommend these products enough! The Enhance & Protect moisturiser is perfect for busy and active women. Having alopecia and being a cyclist has made finding a good SPF moisturiser that doesn’t sweat off during training (moisturiser in the eyes is NEVER fun!!) and the CJ Skinhealth products are perfect!"
"I have very sensitive skin, even water dries it out. I have found these products have evened out my skin with no obvious oily/dry patches. Two weeks into using and very pleased so far!"
"Really good products which I use everyday. I had very dry skin through the winter and after using these have not had any problems. They are especially good after racing and training."
CJ Skinhealth is rated 4.86 based on 92 reviews