CJ Skinhealth Reviews

james@cjskinhealth.com

Click Here

Tell us how CJ Skinhealth made you happy

Georgia H
"I have noticed a huge difference using the active cleanse and enhance and protect products. My skin which was previously super oily is completely balanced, pores so much smaller and overall my skin much clearer. I love that these two products contain absolutely everything you need to keep skin healthy and glowing and an added bonus that the enhance and protect contains spf. It's a genius idea to create two products that contain everything I need that I'd previously used 5 or 6 products to achieve the same outcome."
Lucy C
"I have been using CJ Skinhealth for just over 2 months now and have been amazed by the results. Being a professional athlete I always struggled with my skin from being too dry to having constant breakouts. I've tried so many products on the market and none have come close to the results I've seen with CJ Skinhealth. I use the products after every workout. My skin is now much clearer, feels smoother and looks glowing. Lucy Charles - Professional Triathlete"
"I’ve now field tested CJ’s in Singapore. Great city but tough environment for skin with 30 degree heat and sun all year round and 60-80% humidity. I’m a runner and open water swimmer so sun + salty (and alas...dirty) water can take its toll on the skin. I’ve now done the two week challenge and am very impressed with the results. When running it doesn’t run into your eyes and it’s reassuring to know I have the SPF to stop me crisping up in the sun. After a long swim in the pool or sea it works brilliantly at moisturising my skin and making me feel ... human again! I’ve also noticed a real difference with the cleanser, my skin is clearer and just feels ... better. I’ve never stuck to a skin routine before but as this is just two products...no issues and will be buying again."
"I have very sensitive skin, even water dries it out. I have found these products have evened out my skin with no obvious oily/dry patches. Two weeks into using and very pleased so far!"
"So far so good. The cleanser is quite thick and not easy to pump out easily, but makes your face feel cleansed and fresh. Love the green moisturiser and love that is 30SPF too. Great products so far."
"Good texture and feeling on skin. Quick-dry and perfect moisturizing balance."
"Fells very light and has a lovely smell. Fast service also."
"Like the texture of this moisturiser and the smell which is very subtle. Have to let it sink in for a few minutes before applying make up. Good for a dry skin"
"Love these products! My skin has never been healthier...... I never have any pimples.. my skin feels soft and healthy now purchasing my next before I run out."
"Loved the event and the collaboration between Bianchi and CJHarley. I am using the products myself so can review in due course but love the thought behind it. I wrote up a blog post you can find on www.fatgirlfit.co.uk"
CJ Skinhealth is rated 4.86 based on 92 reviews