CJ Skinhealth Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend CJ Skinhealth

About CJ Skinhealth: www.cjskinhealth.com

james@cjskinhealth.com

Tell us how CJ Skinhealth made you happy

"Amazing products at such a great price point with having so many active ingredients. I initially had reservations about changing my 5 products for just two, but after 3 weeks, really seeing great results! And they smell so good, can’t wait to use them every day. Fantastic products and would highly recommend"
"I have been using the Active Cleanse and Enhance & Protect and I have found that my skin is much clearer, more radiant and firm. I'm so impressed with the results that I have decided to replace all the other anti-ageing, moisturising, cleansing and protecting products that I have been using for many years with the 2 CJ products, as they do the work of all the others combined, and more! It wouldn't surprise me if these products win awards; they are excellent. Congratulations Charles James!"
"Love these products! My skin has never been healthier...... I never have any pimples.. my skin feels soft and healthy now purchasing my next before I run out."
"With regular gym activity and frequent business travel, the opportunity to take only two bottles around as a complete routine without having to consider where the nearest bathroom is (as they work without water), is super convenient. We are all 'crazy busy' and CJ Skinhealth products simplify life whilst keeping us looking the part."
"I've been using Charles James Skinhealth products for more than a month and I really like them. It's reassuring to know I'm looking after my skin, even though the regime is just two products. I particularly like the moisturiser, it's got a great texture and is the perfect weight."
"I suffer with having both oily and dry skin in different areas of my face...nightmare! Iv never come across skin care products that have worked to keep my skin healthy and keep it clear at the same time. I love it and would recommend to anyone !!"
"The cleanser works beautifully but the enhance and protect is fantastic. Soaks in so well without greasiness, face feels softer and smoother within a single use! Icing on the cake is the packaging, very classy, great pump mechanism and with fast well packaged delivery I feel like I'm a walking advert for the product! Well done CJ!!!!!! Thank you"
"In the morning I’m super busy getting two kids ready and all leaving the house before 7 o’clock and this product is completely brilliant, it’s fast, it smells amazing and it keeps my skin hydrated all day and I suspect my husband is going to start stealing it. Also, at a time when we should all be conscious of the worlds oceans it feels pretty good but I’m not throwing a disposable cleansing wipe into the rubbish again!"
"This skincare really works! It has help improve my skin, and is such a quick easy routine for a busy active lifestyle!"
"These products are absolutely fantastic, managing to create a product which eliminates the fuss but most importantly the time one normally needs to spend on their skin care routine is rather amazing, one might even say revolutionary! I was hesitant to try them at first as I am religious with my skin care routine-I will double cleanse, maybe exfoliate, use a toner, a serum, a moisturiser, so I wasn't 100% sold on the idea of only using two products...well...I was totally wrong! After using the Active Cleanse, (double cleanse if I am wearing make-up) my skin feels fresh, clean, revitalised and soft and the Enhance & Protect feels like perfection as a second and can you believe it, a final step! When I am at the gym, after a spin class, I am sweaty and just want to quickly cleanse my face before I do weights, using Active Cleanse followed by a pump of the Enhance & Protect are the perfect products for this! Quick & effective! BUT, don't take my word for it, try it for yourself! I challenge you not to agree with me!"
"I have now been using CJharleyst products for about a month and the difference they have made to my skin is extraordinary. I have always been prone to little pimples on my forehead and have always used prescribed creams for it. However the cleanser and cream and have helped reduce the number of pimples so much that I am now only using the prescribed cream every two days. Both products smell and feel amazing - I absolutely love them and will very likely be using them for the rest of my life."
"Gorgeous products! Fabulous evening and thank you for having me x"
"Great products and absolutely fantastic customer service. Cannot recommend this brand enough."
"I’ve not visited the clinic but I am the biggest fan of the products ! I’ve even given up wearing make-up just using the enhance and protect to create a dewy glow. Even more important my hormonal skin breakouts have stopped! I’ve finally got a skin routine that works and I can easily maintain."
"These products presently have no brand image to live up to and build expectations from, but from this fit and active woman's experience, they are a clearly differentiated offering. The 'Active Cleanse' leaves my skin just as it says - feeling clean and alive. The 'Enhance and Protect' has been brilliant whilst I am in the gym, out running, or doing my sun salutations. No more shiny face and stingy eyes as the product simply holds and firms my face. They may not make me run better, but at least I'll look it."
"I absolutely love the moisturiser and day cream. They are both easy to use and the moisturiser is a great makeup base. Can’t recommend these products enough"
"I was given the two new products at their launch and have been using both the cleanser and the moisturiser for the past two weeks. They're brilliant products and truly innovative for endurance athletes like myself. Not only that though, I have been so impressed with James reaching out to me on Instagram to explain more about the products and how they can help heal cuts and road rash too. I'm really enjoying the products and will happily be buying them in the future."
"Loved the event and the collaboration between Bianchi and CJHarley. I am using the products myself so can review in due course but love the thought behind it. I wrote up a blog post you can find on www.fatgirlfit.co.uk"
"The products are lovely. I love the feel of the moisturiser on my skin and it has a wonderful smell. The cleanser left my skin feeling squeeky clean."
CJ Skinhealth is rated 4.84 based on 82 reviews