CJ Skinhealth Reviews

About CJ Skinhealth:

www.cjskinhealth.com

james@cjskinhealth.com

Tell us how CJ Skinhealth made you happy
A* highly recommended. Quick delivery. Enhance & Protect is really great value. A wonderful product that makes the skin feel so soft. Terrific pump mechanism. Smells lovely. Coming back for more!
Great products. They made my skin feel very smooth and refreshed even after riding my bike in very cold and windy conditions. I particularly loved the smell of the creams!
Sto usando il detergente e la crema solo da una settimana. Il profumo è gradevolissimo. La consistenza della crema e del detergente è molto densa e basta davvero poco prodotto. Il cleanse Lo uso sia la mattina per la pulizia quotidiana del viso, che la sera come struccante. Non brucia gli occhi e lascia la pelle morbida, idratata ed elastica. Favoloso davvero! La crema Prodotto molto buono;d inverno ho la pelle molto secca e questo detergente rispetto ad altri non fa seccare la pelle ma la pulisce bene. Germana Manageress Oxygen Lifestyle Hotel, Lungomare Porto Palos, Viserbella di Rimini, Italy I've been using the cleanser and the cream for only a week. The scent is very pleasant. The consistency of the cream and detergent is very dense and just very little product. The cleanse I use it both in the morning for the daily cleaning of the face and in the evening as a make-up remover. It does not burn the eyes and leaves the skin soft, hydrated and elastic. Fabulous indeed! The cream Very good product, in winter I have very dry skin and this product compared to others, does not dry the skin but cleans and moisturises it well. Germana Manageress Oxygen Lifestyle Hotel, Lungomare Porto Palos, Viserbella di Rimini, Italy
These products are great, having not used facecare products much in the past I love how quick and easy these are to use. I particularly like using the active cleanse and it leaves my face smooth and moisturised which is great. The protect and enhance has stopped my face drying out on winter rides and was perfect for my winter snowboardong trip!
I really like using the Active Cleanse to wash my face in the shower. It has a clean, fresh and non-overpowering scent to it. It doesn't lather up and leave my skin feeling dry/eyes sore like other face washes and rinses to leave no residue. The Active Protect is perfect for winter and for summer. I find my facial skin really dries out on long winter rides in the cold but the Active Protect keeps it well moisturised. The SPF is obviously a big bonus for summer riding too!
Previously as a consumer I felt confused by which products I needed to buy to look after my skin best. CJ Skincare have changed the game by putting everything you need into two beautiful products. CJ Skinhealth provide a simple and effective skincare routine. What's not to like?
"I have always had very sensitive skin, suffering with areas of very dry and also redness of the skin. Conditions that are made a lot worse when training on the bike outside in winter months and in tough conditions. There are so many products on the market it’s like a mine field and I am always overwhelmed when trying to find the best product for me. From experience I have always been directed towards products that have an extremely high price tag and involve using three or four different lotions and potions within a range which costs a lot of money and takes a lot of time to apply, and think through, considering you have to apply two to three times a day. I have to admit I am rubbish at self care and leave very little time to look after my skin, which I know is naughty as it’s the largest organ of the body and as a an athlete the body is our machine. Cycling however takes a lot of time out of our day and I am always rushing from a bike session to a lecture or another commitment I only have a short period of time to shower and look human! That is where I find these two products from CJ Skinhealth so very useful. They are two products that are super easy to apply and form part of the daily regime. My skin actually feels so clean and refreshed, which is always a great feeling after a tough session and you're going to a long lecture where high concentration is needed. "
The products are great for protecting skin against the current cold winter weather. Enhance and protect leaves my skin feeling well hydrated and smooth even after 4 hours of bike riding in freezing conditions!
Iv always struggled with finding something that I can use everyday! It keeps my skin clearer and healthier and knowing it’s protected for the long run is the cherry on top! Perfect combo! Couldn’t live without it now.
I’ve now field tested CJ’s in Singapore. Great city but tough environment for skin with 30 degree heat and sun all year round and 60-80% humidity. I’m a runner and open water swimmer so sun + salty (and alas...dirty) water can take its toll on the skin. I’ve now done the two week challenge and am very impressed with the results. When running it doesn’t run into your eyes and it’s reassuring to know I have the SPF to stop me crisping up in the sun. After a long swim in the pool or sea it works brilliantly at moisturising my skin and making me feel ... human again! I’ve also noticed a real difference with the cleanser, my skin is clearer and just feels ... better. I’ve never stuck to a skin routine before but as this is just two products...no issues and will be buying again.
I am a busy mum of two kids under two. I try to fit in fitness around spending time with the kids and a 50+ hour work week. My skin has definitely suffered since having kids so this product was ideal for me. I was a bit skeptical at first but thought I’d give it a go. A few weeks after using this product I can definitely notice a good change in my skin. It feels smoother and more hydrated! It’s great for my gym bag as all I need to remember are the two products and can use them anywhere. Thank you for simplifying my life!
The enhance and protect was amazing for use skiiing! Normally use it at home but the spf factor and overall quality of the product lasted all day which was great!
As a cyclist I was keen to give these products a try. I have dry/combination skin that gets very dry over winter especially in this wonderful British weather. After only one day, my skin didn’t appear dry anymore! Super easy to use and smells good. I have been using both products for 2 weeks now and my skin has never looked better. Very impressed!
Love it. The texture, the feel and the smell. Keeps my skin supple too. Great product
What a brilliant product i usually use Elemis or Estee Lauder. Really noticed a difference in my skin. My skin is dry and this is perfect. Would definitely recommend this product. I shall be trying the cleanser next. Truly a five star product.
Excellent
Amazing products at such a great price point with having so many active ingredients. I initially had reservations about changing my 5 products for just two, but after 3 weeks, really seeing great results! And they smell so good, can’t wait to use them every day. Fantastic products and would highly recommend
I have been using the Active Cleanse and Enhance & Protect and I have found that my skin is much clearer, more radiant and firm. I'm so impressed with the results that I have decided to replace all the other anti-ageing, moisturising, cleansing and protecting products that I have been using for many years with the 2 CJ products, as they do the work of all the others combined, and more! It wouldn't surprise me if these products win awards; they are excellent. Congratulations Charles James!
Love these products! My skin has never been healthier...... I never have any pimples.. my skin feels soft and healthy now purchasing my next before I run out.
With regular gym activity and frequent business travel, the opportunity to take only two bottles around as a complete routine without having to consider where the nearest bathroom is (as they work without water), is super convenient. We are all 'crazy busy' and CJ Skinhealth products simplify life whilst keeping us looking the part.
CJ Skinhealth is rated 4.87 based on 97 reviews