CJ Skinhealth Reviews

About CJ Skinhealth:

www.cjskinhealth.com

james@cjskinhealth.com

Tell us how CJ Skinhealth made you happy
I received my products and absolutely love them. I will be ordering the larger sizes next week. I have finally found the products that will streamline my routine.
Delivery to Aus was fast and I have been using my product for the last 2 days and my face already feels cleaner and not as dry. I do hours of training in the hot Australian sun and needed a product that would cleanse, clear and put some moisture back into my skin. I think I’ve found a winner
for outdoor sports (like cycling) it is really useful !! softer and more hydrated skin
Sent parcel without any name on it or inside it so it got lost at my work. Eventually found it by shear luck half opened in a bin one week later....! Ironically, I was only going to rate this as 'Poor' or 2/5 but the website won't let me select anything other than very poor...!
I'm very sorry about this. We'll send you some new products to replace those ones. If you want to send those back then we'll pay for postage. You'll receive them on Tues at your work address and we will make sure that your name is on them.
Fells very light and has a lovely smell. Fast service also.
I love this cleanser- it’s perfect to use in the shower after a run or gym session. My skin feels clean and the active element has left my skin in great condition. I would recommend this to any athlete or individual who takes their sport really seriously and I’ll definitely be purchasing again
Repurchased after being so impressed with the products the first time. Have never used anything in my life that has kept my skin looking so good, let alone only 2 products!
Really impressed by how efffective both products are. You get an initial improvement that only increases over time. They’re great value and have a lovely scent. And it’s true - they don’t run in your eyes when exercising.
I’ve been using the CJ Skinhealth cleanser and moisturiser for several months and have been delighted with the benefits to my skin. Just how good they are was highlighted even more however when I recently travelled abroad for a few days. I took a different cleanser which was in a smaller container thinking I was packing light and that for a few days it couldn’t do much harm. Fast forward five days and I had the worst breakout of spots I’ve had in the last year and my skin honestly looked terrible. As soon as I’ve got home and resumed use of the CJ skinhealth products and thankfully my skin has bounced back and is now clear again. Moral of this story- buy the travel sized versions of the CJ products and don’t deviate again!!
Like the texture of this moisturiser and the smell which is very subtle. Have to let it sink in for a few minutes before applying make up. Good for a dry skin
I have noticed a huge difference using the active cleanse and enhance and protect products. My skin which was previously super oily is completely balanced, pores so much smaller and overall my skin much clearer. I love that these two products contain absolutely everything you need to keep skin healthy and glowing and an added bonus that the enhance and protect contains spf. It's a genius idea to create two products that contain everything I need that I'd previously used 5 or 6 products to achieve the same outcome.
I love them 🌞
I love them 🌞
These two products are amazing, My skin is so much clearer and much more hydrated. I’ve recommended it to all my friends!
Absolutely wonderful products that have transformed my skin: the cleanser gets your skin so clean and the moisturiser makes my skin glow! Highly recommended.
At last Its good to find product with ingredients combined to simplify use and remove clutter. My skin has never been so clean and even though over 65 I am seeing great improvement in reduction of pores and flaws. The glow is coming back ! I will continue to use and recommend highly
The active cleanse and enhance and protect are both fantastic products. I had a cycling crash which resulted in road rash on my face. Both these products helped it heal so much, after 10 days you can hardly tell I left any skin on the tarmac. 10/10 would recommend. Really happy with them.
These two little products keep my skin clear and moisturised, Iv never found anything I could actually use everyday as my skin would go so dry or really oily! I also had some eczema and having used the protect and enhance it’s completely gone! Brilliant and I would recommend to anyone.
I have been using CJ Skinhealth for just over 2 months now and have been amazed by the results. Being a professional athlete I always struggled with my skin from being too dry to having constant breakouts. I've tried so many products on the market and none have come close to the results I've seen with CJ Skinhealth. I use the products after every workout. My skin is now much clearer, feels smoother and looks glowing. Lucy Charles - Professional Triathlete
As somebody who can spend up to 6 hours at a time outside on the bike, in all weather, I've previously found it extremely difficult to find products that keep my skin in good condition. The Active Cleanse and Enhance & Protect from CJ Skinhealth have been incredible! For the first time I've finished a bottle of cleanser and ordered more, and the Enhance & Protect has prevented my skin from drying out during the winter months, but doesn't leave my face greasy. I'm really looking forward to seeing the further improvements in my skin and putting the products through their paces throughout my racing season.
CJ Skinhealth is rated 4.87 based on 97 reviews