CJ Skinhealth Reviews

About CJ Skinhealth:

www.cjskinhealth.com

james@cjskinhealth.com

Tell us how CJ Skinhealth made you happy
Altough i have old scars the products still smoothen the skin out!
Awesome products! Feels great to protect your skin during races and feel fresh afterwards
My go-to product, every day! Before, I would struggle with using a face product consistently - but this one has made it into my routine whether I'm going to work or out on the bike all day :-)
Couldn’t recommend these products enough! The Enhance & Protect moisturiser is perfect for busy and active women. Having alopecia and being a cyclist has made finding a good SPF moisturiser that doesn’t sweat off during training (moisturiser in the eyes is NEVER fun!!) and the CJ Skinhealth products are perfect!
Really good products which I use everyday. I had very dry skin through the winter and after using these have not had any problems. They are especially good after racing and training.
Brilliant face wash.. loving using CJ Skinhealth.
I’ve only been using the products for a few days as I have been waiting to finish using my previous products . Love the smell and I’m enjoying the finish of the moisturiser after application
Absolutely loving the face wash and moisturiser from CJ Skinhealth. The face wash is light but really effective removing all make-up and grime and the moisturiser is very light for containing SPF 50. Nice to know your face is protected from the sun whilst out riding.
One of the best facial wash I have ever used. I'm absolutly loving CJ Skinhealth. It gives such a lovely clean feeling after using it especially after cycling when your all sweaty, the facial wash just make my face feel fabulous and clean after using.
Finally I won’t need to pack a big amount of different products to take care about my skin when going to races: in just two products Skinhealth give my skin everything is needed to be protected, healthy, bright!
Needed something with SPF for Road training and found perfect match in CJ Skinhealth. Smeels good and descret, leaves a health skin and teint. Love it and will come back for more!
I have been using for a week and I already notice a difference. My skin is smoother and clearer. The product smells and feels refreshing.
Lovely products thank you
Love your product! I’ve never had so many compliments on how good my skin looks. My skin is much more clearer and the complexion has improved a lot. Definitely a new essential in my life.
Hello, I really wanted to take time to answer you and let you know how am I really surprised about these products!!! I swim a lot and I practice triathlon...so I am often outside under the sun and my skin need some good treatment... I am really really happy I have bought the two products and I share a lot with my friends about my feelings and return!! 🙏 Best regards, Marilyn Roquet.
Love these products and will be buying again!!!!
I like these products!!
I received my products and absolutely love them. I will be ordering the larger sizes next week. I have finally found the products that will streamline my routine.
Delivery to Aus was fast and I have been using my product for the last 2 days and my face already feels cleaner and not as dry. I do hours of training in the hot Australian sun and needed a product that would cleanse, clear and put some moisture back into my skin. I think I’ve found a winner
for outdoor sports (like cycling) it is really useful !! softer and more hydrated skin
CJ Skinhealth is rated 4.87 based on 98 reviews