CJ Skinhealth Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend CJ Skinhealth

About CJ Skinhealth: www.cjskinhealth.com

james@cjskinhealth.com

Tell us how CJ Skinhealth made you happy

"So far so good. The cleanser is quite thick and not easy to pump out easily, but makes your face feel cleansed and fresh. Love the green moisturiser and love that is 30SPF too. Great products so far."
"Love your product! I’ve never had so many compliments on how good my skin looks. My skin is much more clearer and the complexion has improved a lot. Definitely a new essential in my life."
"Hello, I really wanted to take time to answer you and let you know how am I really surprised about these products!!! I swim a lot and I practice triathlon...so I am often outside under the sun and my skin need some good treatment... I am really really happy I have bought the two products and I share a lot with my friends about my feelings and return!! 🙏 Best regards, Marilyn Roquet."
"Good texture and feeling on skin. Quick-dry and perfect moisturizing balance."
"Love these products and will be buying again!!!!"
"I received my products and absolutely love them. I will be ordering the larger sizes next week. I have finally found the products that will streamline my routine."
"Delivery to Aus was fast and I have been using my product for the last 2 days and my face already feels cleaner and not as dry. I do hours of training in the hot Australian sun and needed a product that would cleanse, clear and put some moisture back into my skin. I think I’ve found a winner"
"for outdoor sports (like cycling) it is really useful !! softer and more hydrated skin"
"Sent parcel without any name on it or inside it so it got lost at my work. Eventually found it by shear luck half opened in a bin one week later....! Ironically, I was only going to rate this as 'Poor' or 2/5 but the website won't let me select anything other than very poor...!"
I'm very sorry about this. We'll send you some new products to replace those ones. If you want to send those back then we'll pay for postage. You'll receive them on Tues at your work address and we will make sure that your name is on them.
"Fells very light and has a lovely smell. Fast service also."
"I love this cleanser- it’s perfect to use in the shower after a run or gym session. My skin feels clean and the active element has left my skin in great condition. I would recommend this to any athlete or individual who takes their sport really seriously and I’ll definitely be purchasing again"
"Repurchased after being so impressed with the products the first time. Have never used anything in my life that has kept my skin looking so good, let alone only 2 products!"
"Really impressed by how efffective both products are. You get an initial improvement that only increases over time. They’re great value and have a lovely scent. And it’s true - they don’t run in your eyes when exercising."
"I’ve been using the CJ Skinhealth cleanser and moisturiser for several months and have been delighted with the benefits to my skin. Just how good they are was highlighted even more however when I recently travelled abroad for a few days. I took a different cleanser which was in a smaller container thinking I was packing light and that for a few days it couldn’t do much harm. Fast forward five days and I had the worst breakout of spots I’ve had in the last year and my skin honestly looked terrible. As soon as I’ve got home and resumed use of the CJ skinhealth products and thankfully my skin has bounced back and is now clear again. Moral of this story- buy the travel sized versions of the CJ products and don’t deviate again!!"
"Like the texture of this moisturiser and the smell which is very subtle. Have to let it sink in for a few minutes before applying make up. Good for a dry skin"
"I have noticed a huge difference using the active cleanse and enhance and protect products. My skin which was previously super oily is completely balanced, pores so much smaller and overall my skin much clearer. I love that these two products contain absolutely everything you need to keep skin healthy and glowing and an added bonus that the enhance and protect contains spf. It's a genius idea to create two products that contain everything I need that I'd previously used 5 or 6 products to achieve the same outcome."
"These two products are amazing, My skin is so much clearer and much more hydrated. I’ve recommended it to all my friends!"
CJ Skinhealth is rated 4.84 based on 83 reviews