City Environmental Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend City Environmental Services

How would you rate City Environmental Services ?

"Everything was done timeously. From the quote to turning up on time and taking on extra work. Kept me informed on how long the job was going to take. Gareth and Greg were brilliant. Wish should all companies operated like this it would make life less stressful."
Stephen Grogan
Verified Reviewer
"I contacted C.E.S. Shrewsbury office and spoke with Ally Benbow regarding asbestos I needed removing from a recently purchased property. Ally was not only very professional, but friendly, courteous and very helpful. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and ensured the job requirements were organised quickly and all details were covered. On a number of occasions I contacted Ally to confirm or make slight adjustments to what I required and at all times she was calm and very obliging. Will Foster was the gentleman who came to remove the asbestos and again I was really impressed. Will turned up on time and worked incredibly hard to get the job done. Again he was helpful, polite and knowledgeable. I am an ex military man and run my own small business and I pride myself on providing good customer service and doing the best for my customers that I possibly can. Ally, Will and the C.E.S. customer service, price and attention to detail were outstanding. I will most certainly use them again and without doubt recommend their services. Well done C.E.S. and thank you for an outstanding job. Steve Grogan, Baschurch, Shropshire"
"I had asbestos from a garage removed. The man was punctual, courteous, efficient and tidy."
Abbey Hunter
Verified Buyer
"Greg Reardon has carried out 2 surveys for us - he is always very professional and helpful, above all he explains thoroughly so I am able to understand the outcome."
"Had a removal done a few weeks back by city enviromental and they were very profesional and tidy, no mess was left. job well done"
"Received an excellent service of city environmental yesterday, they did the job to not only there standards but mine as well. They left no mess and were polite."
"Friendly, tidy staff. Carried out our asbestos removal work to a very high standard."
"Had a roof removal done and recived a brilliant service, will recommened to any one needing asbestos removal!"
City Environmental Services is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews