City Discovery Reviews

c/o Tours and Co Sas
12 rue Vivienne

Category:
Travel

How would you rate City Discovery ?

"I have booked a semi private tour with the company on June 15th 2015 for June 19th. They have confirmed my booking the same day for 170 Euros. I have travelled to Paris on June 18th. In the evening of June 18th, less then 15 hours before my planned event, I have received an email from the company, that the "tour is already sold out", although it was confirmed 3 days prior. Needless to say I did not have an opportunity to rebook something for the following morning. Unacceptable customer care - they did not even pick up the phone when I called - and unprofessional team. Avoid this company unless you don't mind being jerked around in the last minute."
City Discovery is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews