City Colleges Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend City Colleges

How would you rate City Colleges ?

"The staff are always there to help with your needs. The class size is perfect for the for the amount of people whom attend ( which isn’t over sized like other colleges) the lectures take interest in your performance during the class and your exam. Owen could not be more helpful . and his lectures are great."
"Excellent lecturers, I had Barry for F7 & Shaun Browne for F8. Both class acts. I had to pull out of both courses due to work commitments (awful shame, cos both lecturers were top class). My advice to anyone on City Colleges would be that if you are expecting pretty facilities you may be disappointed. It's quite basic. BUT, they offer online recordings of lectures through Moodle and have great lecturers at very good market value on the fees. Lets be honest, who goes to college after a long day at work to play on pool tables or lounge around a pretty canteen? Which is why I don't care if the facilities are nothing fancy, the lecturers are top class and the class sizes they keep make it feel like a tutorial atmosphere where everyone interacts. I would highly recommend this college. I personally will go back there when I get a job that allows me the hours to attend all the lectures. It's very friendly and professional at the same time."
"Owen O'Reilly was great. Made his classes interesting and easy to learn and took his time to help us. Claire phelan not so much. Rushed through classes barely explaining anything saying things like 'it's simple really' when all the class members were looking around at each other utterly confused. It may be simple to her but most of us are beginners who need to have things explained. I had to defer her two classes and am disappointed that in will be taught by her again at the end of this month after paying so much money. I'd be better off learning on my own."
City Colleges is rated 4.33 based on 3 reviews