Citrus Cleaning Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Citrus Cleaning Supplies
Read Citrus Cleaning Supplies  Reviews

support@citrus-cleaning-supplies.co.uk

Tell us how Citrus Cleaning Supplies made you happy
Very helpful in advising what product best suited my needs
Can only enter good, as purchased items have been tested only once but not used thoroughly to give a honest feedback OK
Good service, good prices,
only 4 because had to have a redelivery, 1st attempt failed.
But courier was most efficent
It is fabric starch. I have used once up to now. It is far better than the one I have used up to now.
Products and service from Citrus are excellent, only let down by the poor couriers that are being used. I've placed many orders this year and every one has had parcels that have gone missing that may (or may not) appear many days later. I'm currently waiting for the other 3 parcels of my current 6 parcel delivery to arrive!
great value for money ,only thing not enough communication from them to say when order was coming had to email them twice to see when it was turning up .
Overall, I’d order with Citrus again. However, I think their website needs some upgrades.

The product I ordered said 3-5 working days for delivery and only indicated it was in stock.

However, the item didn’t arrive, so I had to contact them 5 days later asking where it was. They responded telling me it hadn’t been in stock and they were waiting for it to come in. Once it did, they despatched quickly and it was then held up by the courier for another four days because they didn’t bother to look for my house.

I ordered on 3rd June and it was delivered on the 16th. It would’ve been the 12th without the courier messing around, so 9 days after ordering - 7 working days.

It would have been helpful to have stock information on the website and it would’ve been even more helpful to have the tracking number on the order status, or for it to have been emailed to me. I received no despatch email and only received tracking details after two further emails to them.
Good products a little more information about delivery could have been advised.
Good product
Fantastic a pleasure to deal with.
No issues
Arrived OK, but not quite s as quickly as expected and no advice as to progress of delivery, so was left wondering a bit. All OL in the end, though!
Good service. Quickly sorted out my missing part without any fuss.
Delivered on time, great product at a great price
Very good prices and service.
Good delivery time and material
Great service, haven't used the pulex rubbers yet, mop is great.
I think you're minimum order of £150 for free delivery is too high for a small business.
Quick delivery. Item as described.
Citrus Cleaning Supplies is rated 4.56 based on 399 reviews