Citrus Cleaning Supplies Reviews

Read Citrus Cleaning Supplies  Reviews

support@citrus-cleaning-supplies.co.uk

Tell us how Citrus Cleaning Supplies made you happy
Cant review as Still waiting for delivery ordered on the 11th March
took payment and then unable to supply
Product ordered had supply time extended too far. I have, since, been mailbombed for requests for a review - I have no product to review so I can't give any other response.
Awful service took nearly two weeks to arrive. When I called they promised me my item would be with me by Monday as I need it for a job didnt turn up untill the Thursday. When I orderd the item it said 3 days delivery when I called the lady told me the item wasn’t in stock which no one had told me. Will not be ordering from here again shocking !!!
I write this review in disgust, how can you possibly justify charging me a total of £8,42 when my order from you was £0,51 pence for a toilet brush which could only have weighed a couple of ounces. As an 88yr old pensioner my rating of the service is very very poor, buyers beware
Didn’t receive what I ordered
Fast sending nice lether
Took ages to arrive, no customer service at all.
Order never arrived - poor communication and i still have not received a refund
The customer service when calling is good. Ordered items and after no delivery for 2 weeks I was informed they had ran out of the items ordered it’s getting on for three weeks now unfortunately very disappointed as we run a retail business and if out of stock let the customer know the same day and give the option for a refund.
I order and pay 2 weeks ago laundry trolley nobody email or call that delivery will be in few weeks. I need to email and ask what happens. And still no receive when will be deliver. poor service
I ordered 2000 napkins from them. For this product to be undelivered after two weeks with no explanation as to why. Leaving me to chase this up. Finding people very unhelpful, 'cant get a hold of the warehouse' is an unacceptable response. Then to be left a message to say product is out of stock, could be next week or week after. Not good enough to be honest. Once the shipment arrives I will shop else where.
Citrus Cleaning Supplies is rated 4.61 based on 217 reviews