Circus Bingo Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Circus Bingo

help@circusbingo.com

4a Canberra House

How would you rate Circus Bingo?

"Terrible site poor in every aspect no free spins or bonus money keep away from this miserable site"
"waiting 24/48 hours on reply about email they sent for free spins,cant access,vpoor"
"new to site,bombared with emails about free spins,when you go to collect them having problems accessing them,when you spk to cm its like you made to feel like your making it up,its all about having fun,not waiting 24?48 hours for reply,not good"
"Be aware I had my deposit money plus £300 winning taken from this site when I requested withdraw as I had an account with a different site closed with Cassava enterprises in the past."
Anthony Featherstone
Verified Buyer
"colours make it harder to see winners name, bonus are ok unfortunately you don't get your winnings from some of their exclusive rooms which is a let down,"
Hi Anthony,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. The issue you have found with the colours, is it possible that you could drop me an email at vip@circusbingo.com with a little bit more information where you find this to be an issue. We are working hard to make the site accessible to all and we’d like to look into this. Also, a little bit more information on the winnings in our exclusive rooms. If you could let us know what rooms and the problems there I can look into this. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hollie- VIP manager
Grant Fairley
Verified Buyer
"Cassava is a huge con they like to take your money than ban you for nothing when u lose, they say its because they gave u bonuses and u accepted them which is absolutely stupid, your welcome"
Hi Grant,
Thank you for taking the time to review. I am very sorry to hear that you have had issues with the site platform. Obviously, this is something that we need to understand better and try to do something about. If you would like me to investigate it then please can you drop me a line expanding on your comments and I will look into this for you personally.
Darren Underwood
Verified Buyer
"The circus theme is bright and appealing to the eye the bingo games was pretty standard and there did not seem to be any rooms that was not linked to a network of sites however there was a good selection of slots"
Hi Darren,
Thanks for stopping by with some useful feedback! At Circus, we pride ourselves on an individual style, and our designers spend a lot of time making the site user friendly. In relation to the games, we do have individual items such as Freaky Friday and the exclusive mini-game Pablo’s Nuts which is available when you deposit. With this game you stand to win bonuses so it’s a great little ‘top up’. There will be more unique games and promotions coming with Christmas shaping up to be a belter. So we do hope you’ll visit us and see what’s new!
Elaine Fawcett
Verified Buyer
"didnt like the bingo a bit unfair that if you win you have to diposit 30 pounds to withdraw when its so hard to win"
Hi Elaine,
Thank you for offering up this feedback. I am sorry that it comes across that it is unfair that there are requirements on wagering, deposits and withdrawals. These are set by the license that each individual site owns and the platform hosted on, and is a common practise. Circus are not implementing the requirements themselves, as it is passed to us to implement. If there is anything I can do to help, please drop me an email on vip@circusbingo.com

Jonathan Browne
Verified Buyer
"It is a good site but I find if I'm play on my phone it freezes"
Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for giving us a heads up on this one. Since you made the review we have gone to great lengths to avoid issues on the mobile platform and you will find that freezing issues are now very rare. We are also launching a Circus Bingo App in the very near future so this should also make issues very few and far between.
Stephanie Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Horrible site won't be recommending to any of my friends will be warning people you take people's winnings unfairly won money on your site and disgustingly I couldn't have any of it due to unfair reason you shouldn't be allowed to run these site I will be making a petition try stop these sites"
Hello Stephanie,
I am currently investigating this with our team to understand better and try to assist if possible. I will be in touch personally shortly.

Pauline Mcphee
Verified Buyer
"Can't cash in my loyalty points iv tried lots of time and have no idea how to play pulls nuts! Keep trying it nothing moves"
Hello Pauline,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts. I’d love to help out with the redemption of points issue you seem to be having. If you drop me an email at VIP@CIRCUSBINGO.COM with a few words on what the issue is and I will get this looked into straight away.
Hollie-VIP manager
"Beware of Cassava run sites if you join more than 1 your at risk of having your accounts blocked for using there "joining Bonus" and the possibility of them keeping your funds. Even though there marketing dept keep sending you emails to join there other sites Approach with catuaion"
Hi Janet,
I am currently looking into things to get a better understanding of what has happened with things during your time at Circus. I will be in contact personally once i have all of the information.
Thomas Zamboky
Verified Buyer
"No mobile site can't log in in Canada . I not satisfied over all."
Hi Thomas,

I am sorry to hear you have had issues with connecting on a mobile device in Canada. I have spoken to our developers and a player based in Canada who have stated when typing in www.circusbingo.com it takes you to a Login/Sign Up page which outside of the UK is standard proceedure. Once logged in you are able to play the platform without issue. The device being used could also be potentially causing an issue.

Please do let me know if there is still and issue, but we do have players from Canada that use the mobile platform so i'm curious to investigate this further.
Please drop me on vip@circusbingo.com if you are still unable to get onto the mobile site.

Joannes12379
Verified Buyer
"At first I thought circus bingo was the best I'd joined, but didn't stay that way.NO overall satisfaction, no after service etc etc"
Hi Joanne,

Thank you for the feedback on your player experience at Circus. As VIP manager, i am interested in hearing from people who feel unsatisfied by what we do and you comments do urge me to ask you to drop me a line if you can. I'd like to know from you exactly why you feel this and i can set about trying to resolve this and improving things. We can't better what we do withouit feedback from our players and i'd very much like the opportunity to be able to do that. Please let me know some more on vip@circusbingo.com

Circus Bingo is rated 1.79 based on 14 reviews