Circuit Hospitality Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Circuit Hospitality Ltd
Read Circuit Hospitality Ltd Reviews

About Circuit Hospitality Ltd:

Circuit Hospitality is a leading UK supplier of sports hospitality and events. Driven by a passion to provide a level of experience that exceeds your expectations, Circuit offers access to an extensive range of traditional corporate hospitality events in the UK and overseas. We specialise in the sales of Premier League football hospitality including Manchester United hospitality packages which access to facilities and packages not normally available on a match by match basis, as well as a professional event management service.

enquiries@circuithospitality.com

Churchill Barn
The Street

Tell us how Circuit Hospitality Ltd made you happy
I contacted Circuit Hospitality earlier this year regarding booking tickets to a Man United game at Old Trafford. It was for my husband and sons who have a birthday on the same day. It was a big birthday as it was also my hubby's 50th. The response and support I got when booking was second to none and they even sorted out a birthday cake for them both. The reception that they both received when they arrived and during the day was faultless and they enjoyed every single minute of it. The seats, views, food, waiter, staff were all amazing and to top it off Man U won their game. So thank you so much Circuit Hospitality, they say you get what you pay for! Outstanding and can't recommend you highly enough. Already looking to book the next surprise for next year. Thanks again
It was an outstanding day! I took my two boys to the Man Utd v Newcastle game and we had a superb day! From the minute we arrived to the minute we left, everything was of the highest standard. Absolutely brilliant! We loved every minute. Thank you very much.
Service provided by Circuit was Excellent. Everything was no problem at all. Made the whole experience a true memory that was last forever
Brilliant service from Circuit Hospitality, highly recommended.
Went to the Joshua fight at Wembley, brilliant seats great night out. Very grateful to Circuit Hospitality for arranging it efficiently and without any fuss and bother. A fine birthday present for my Husband.
Great seats x my son was so excited to see his first live American football game. Excellent service thanks again
Such a great day and every need attended to!
Great day out! Really well looked after by the Circuit Team and every whim catered for. Would definitely go again! Thanks to all involved.
Circuit Hospitality Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 57 reviews