Circa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Circa
Read Circa Reviews
Unfortunately, the shirt was too big and I'll be sending it back for a smaller one
Everything was good, apart from the website not loading images therefore results in me ordering the wrong top, still happy with the colour way so I’ve kept it but the image just wouldn’t change
Good stuff but only lots of small stuff. Very happy with what I bought
fast delivery, good material
Hi Salim, Fantastic to hear! We work hard to ensure all orders are delivered as quick as possible. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
Easy to use and great prices
Great service fast delivery and refund
Very good but pretty expensive tbh ,on the plus side the designs are mustard
good quality and delivered on time
Hi Julie, Thank you for taking the time to review us, we hope to see you shopping with us again soon and we can try turn 4 stars into 5! Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
Prompt delivery. All goods as expected. Would use again.
Hi Mark, Fantastic to hear! We work hard to ensure all orders are delivered as quick as possible. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
Very professional website and great service. Only issue is size guides on some items are unavailable. Other than that, I love using Circa.

Connor
Hi Connor, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such kind words and feedback. We are currently updating all of our size guides so hopefully they will be available for your next order. Kind regards Circa.
Very good service 4
Hi , Thank you for taking the time to review us, we hope to see you shopping with us again soon and we can try to turn 4 stars into 5! Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
An easy pair of transactions - one return, one kept. Not been refunded yet but expectant. The one item we are keeping was well packaged and delivered quickly. I would certainly use again. Good becomes very good when reimbursed!
Hi Michael, Here at CIRCA we understand that sometimes, unfortunately, items may have to be returned for one reason for another, we work as hard as possible to make the process as fast and easy as possible for our customers. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind regards, Circa customer service team.
Good fast delivery, items always look as shown on sight and sizing guide is helpful. Loyal customers should be rewarded more as I would like to buy from from circa but prices are often high and there aren’t many sales on the sight
Hi Bruno, We really appreciate you taking the time to review us and leave us your feedback on your shopping experience. Kind regards Circa customer service team.
Good
Hi, We very much appreciate you taking the time to review us, We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
Good range of products at decent prices and quick delivery
Hi Jamie, Thank you for taking the time to review us and leaving us your feedback. Hopefully, next time you shop with us we can push that 4 Star rating up to a 5 Star rating! Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
Great service. Zero problems.
Hi Simon, Thank you for taking the time to review us, we hope to see you shopping with us again soon and we can try turn 4 stars into 5! Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
Good delivery slightly over priced
Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we will take this and use this to improve our service to be the best it can be for our customers. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
Quick delivery came when it was meant to at a busy time of year, the product itself I wasn't crazy about but that was my choice and my selection.
Hi Stuart, Christmas is a busy time of year but that just means we work even harder to ensure all deliveries are as quick as possible for our customers. We really appreciate you leaving us such great feedback. If you do need to return your item here is all of our returns information for you - https://www.circa.co.uk/returns-i38 . We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
The top is very nice my husband looks lovely in it. The top also came very quickly so thank you. Xx
Hi Tracey, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we are glad that the item is to yours and your husbands liking. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
did not coat seems small for an XL
Hi Edward, I am very sorry that this item was not quite the right fit for you, please remember any items which are ill-fitting can be returned to us for an exchange. Any issues do not hesitate to contact us.Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
Circa is rated 4.50 based on 297 reviews