Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic

About Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic: Quality conversion of all types of cine film to DVD or computer files. Established more than 25 years. Fast and friendly service.

mail@aaronlord.com

Unit 12, Court FarmStutton RoadBranthamSuffolk

Tell us how Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic made you happy

"Their attention to every aspect of the job that I wanted done was unbelievable. Firstly I was notified that my packet was received and I was kept informed as to the progress of my repair and then notified when the repair was posted. In my experience, you don't get that kind of attention too often these days. Overall a first class job done,the tape is playing perfectly and I am delighted that I made the original call to Magic Memories"
"my order was completed quite quickly and the quality is very good considering the film I had converted was over 50 years old. I am well pleased thank you"
"Very happy with quality of transfer of 8mm to MP4"
"I had a 25 year old VHS tape digitized, everything was on time, quality was as good could be expected for a 25 year old VHS tape, and I had no complaints."
"The service was very efficient and order was completed in less than a week. We are very pleased with the quality of the film. There was a mix up over payment but this was quickly resolved. We would use Cine Magic again."
"Very Helpful, video repaired, copied and returned promptly. Communication excellent"
"I supplied a broken 28 year old Hi8 tape and received a perfect MPEG4 file duplicate in the post on a DVD. Excellent service just as promised."
"Excellent transfers, quickly done, good value."
"The interest and customer care shown in resolving an initial problem caused by the poor quality of the material we submitted for conversion, was second to none. And under the circumstance outlined, we are very pleased with the result. I would have awarded the full 5 stars, had Cine-Magic consulted with me on the poor condition of the cine film and the possible cures initially - prior to carrying out the transfer work."
"I had a number of Hi 8 films requiring digitising prior to editing in Final Cut Pro. My old camera was broken and a second camera from the same manufacturer was incompatible producing tracking lines. This is when I tried "Cine Magic'. They recommended I take the output as an MP4 file on a memory stick. This proved an ideal medium to transpose into Final Cut Pro and I was also able to view the unedited video on my television direct from the memory stick. The 20 + films took 2 weeks to digitise and the received results excellent with little start up judder and excellent colour quality. I have now started editing my films, some of which are over 20 years old, providing great memories."
"Colin couldn't have been more helpful. The conversion of 8mm cine to digital was very quick and competitively priced. I would certainly recommend them to anyone."
"The quality of cini8 digital transfer is brilliant, far superior to previous transfers of the same film. Many thanks for bring images of my late father back to life in great clarity. Regards Paul Walker OBE"
"very effient and helpful"
"very quick and efficient service"
"Considering the age of the cine films, the resulting quality of the digital media after transfer is impressive. Thank you for your services. Gerald."
"Great service with a fast turn round. Quality of videos is good with a good selection of formats available. Would thoroughly recommend them."
"My transfer from an old broken video VHS tape to DVD was carried out promptly and efficiently with the service 2nd to none would recommend this company to everybody"
"Excellent quick service and very pleased with the results."
"Reasonable price and excellent quality of finished product considering some films over 50 years old."
"Brilliant company . Very helpful, excellent pricing and keep you informed all the term. Went the extra mile when my client flew in from abroad ."
Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic is rated 4.92 based on 531 reviews