Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic

About Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic: Quality conversion of all types of cine film to DVD or computer files. Established more than 20 years. Fast and friendly service.

mail@aaronlord.com

Unit 12, Court FarmStutton RoadBranthamSuffolk

How would you rate Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic?

Wesley Ash
Verified Buyer
"Very quick, great job, kept me informed all the way through, very friendly, good price"
"Did exactly what they said they would. No problems. No dramas"
Gary Stevens
Verified Buyer
"A thoughtful and caring company that took time and patience with my films and conversion project. The final copies helped me re-live those memories but above all have preserved them for many more years and for that I will be forever grateful. I fully recommend Cine Magic for quality, price and above all excellent customer service."
Jeff Stansfield
Verified Buyer
"Wow panic stations my svhs tape broke only one of special memories looked on google for repairer and found Magic Memories problem solved fast efficient excellent service 10/10"
Rebecca Mulcahy
Verified Buyer
"First, I must apologise to Cine Magic for not writing this review months ago. My family has been beset with serious medical problems since last Christmas when the film was converted and it kept being overlooked. I am sorry because, as my cousin who's family had come over for Christmas from Australia said about the DVD; "It was the highlight of our Christmas, we wish we had thought of doing it". They couldn't have, though, because I had unearthed the 'lost' 16mm film of my Aunt's first wedding in 1956 while searching my mother's house for photos of my late sister and father who died in 2017 and 2014 respectively. My Aunt, as has now my mother, had recently received a diagnosis of Alzheimers. When we spoke, my Aunt said she was so thrilled watching it - which they did many times over Christmas! - and looked forward to identifying every single person in the 10 minute film. I ordered a DVD copy for myself and seeing my 19 year old smiling, handsome father was particularly special. What was so outstanding about Cine Magic was that I emailed them literally a few days before Christmas to ask if the could do it. They said yes. The costs were extremely competitive - no additional costs added due to the urgency and the additional DVD copies were really reasonable. I was also called by the technician who converted the film who said it had gone successfully and was one of the best quality films he had seen and had been dispatched to my other cousin's home in time for Christmas and I received a copy at the same time. It was beautiful. The colour was amazing and they had added a lovely background soundtrack. Thank you Cine Magic for going that extra mile and providing such a wonderful service and preserving memories which we will treasure always."
Colin Proctor
Verified Buyer
"Pleased to have visited your workshop, to see how the process is done. You have done a good job in processing our films and slides Colin and Sheila"
Mrs Jenny Westaway
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely thrilled to see this! In a drawer for nearly 50 years and sadly my husband died 5 years ago with a brain tumour but I was pleased to show my (grown up boys!)!"
"Prompt and efficient conversion of old family cine films (Super 8) into digital format which allowed the wider family to view and store for posterity. Good quality and helpful responses to queries."
"considering the age of the film over 40 years I was very pleased with the result. The service was very quick and I was kept informed with the progress."
Valerie Ferman
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful to see childhood memories brought back to life!"
"We found Magic Memories online and the order system was easy to use We also had telephone conversations with them and found them very helpful We have had some old 8mm cine films that we have had converted to dvd and the quality was good for the age of the films We would not hesitate to recommend this company and we will use them again. Glad we found them Julia & Robert Brixham Devon"
"excellent service"
Michael Page
Verified Buyer
"First class service well presented when viewed"
Ron Knowles
Verified Buyer
"Friendly service together with very good advice about transfers from camcorder to dvd"
"Very good job done and effficient throughout."
Neil Littman
Verified Buyer
"Unexpectedly fast. A projected four week turnaround ended up as a matter of a few days. Also the fact that a damaged tape was repaired and reinserted into a new case impressed me as I was unable to do this myself and almost gave up getting the job done. I had actually had the tape for a couple of years and wasn't sure if it was worth converting to digital. Finally a good price was given. Will definitely be using them again. I have used several digital conversion companies and this was the best and fastest. Thanks again, Neil"
Martin S Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Having looked at film transfers on places like YouTube I was expecting a similar result with a slightly fuzzy image . However , I was delighted to find that the images on my transfer were as crisp as the original cine film . Also the sound transfer is of excellent quality . Unfortunately , the titles used in the film appeared to be a little crooked after transfer , but maybe this can be corrected without too much trouble . On the whole an excellent job , which I can enjoy while I prepare the next 2500 feet of film for transfer ."
PETER WATSON
Verified Buyer
"Hi Colin We have just finished watching the DVD and end result was great you even managed to get rid of the camera shake (taken from a moving car) my only criticism would be on communication I had to contact you three times to ask when the finished disc would be delivered and I never received an email with delivery details, my comments aside I would certainly recommend your company and services to anyone. Regards Peter Watson"
Natalie Miller
Verified Buyer
"Excellent fast service, very informative - step by step through the process I felt reassured - from postage through to receiving it back. Such an amazing end result , it was such an old film and I placed my trust in them and they didn't fail. I also had queries prior to placing my order and they were very helpful and answered my emails very quickly . Highly recommend them!!"
"An efficient and helpful service."
Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic is rated 4.92 based on 419 reviews