Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic
Read Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic Reviews

About Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic:

Quality conversion of all types of cine film to DVD or computer files. Established more than 25 years. Fast and friendly service.

mail@aaronlord.com

Unit 12, Court FarmStutton RoadBranthamSuffolk

Tell us how Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic made you happy
What an absolute relief and joy to have all our old video cassettes (30+ years). that showed us nothing except grainy silhouettes transferred onto a little stick giving my entire family many, many happy memories to look back on. Cine-Magic? - indeed they are! Thank you. Highly recommend this company.
Good communication throughout. On time. Results very good and, as always, results dependant on original quality.
I have just had 4 mini DV tapes converted which contained footage of my late parents, it was lovely to see them again. This is the second time I have used these guys and have been really pleased both times, the turnaround is quick and we'll priced
Had a broken camcorder video which also had mould, it contained family memories. You fixed the break got rid of the mould and put it on dvd all in five days. Brilliant.
Cine Magic have brought back to life my family 1930s 9.5mm Pathé Baby film magnificently. I submitted 11 rolls of doubtful quality, and the team have performed miracles. The film grain throughout pin sharp, sadly the content frequently less so, but nothing can be done about that. I could wish that my grandfather had used a tripod sometimes, and done some more close ups, but we are talking 1930 when home movie was a novelty. Colin and the team have done a brilliant job and I wouldn't hesitate to return if I find more material.
Excellent service throughout with progress updates. I sent a 34 year old damaged tape which was repaired and copied to a high quality digital file. Their charges are very reasonable. Even more so when the memories are priceless
Very impressed, quick turnaround and my digital file ready for me within a week. Downloaded it. Good service in that they keep it available for 3 months should I do something silly.
Prompt service, good quality digital versions of films .
It took a while for the film to be transferred but I am very pleased with the result. 40 year old film is looking pretty good, and with sound too. Thank you!
Absolutely terrific result. Some items I could not play and get a picture from at home. All were digitised superbly with sound and pictures. Could not be more happy with the result.
We were most impressed with this company. We were kept informed of receipt of our videos and each step of the process. My Hi8 camcorder cassettes had snapped tapes, they were repaired and digitised for very sensible money. Highly recommended.
Excellent service! Responsive on the phone, helpful, quick shipping!
What a lovely experience. We posted 3 treasured and snapped Hi8 tapes. Receipt was confirmed the following day, okay we had to wait two weeks but all repaired and uploaded in perfect order. No hidden extras, no BS just good honest service. well done and thank you Colin.
Excellent service
Fantastic results
Did exactly what it says. Kept me informed throughout. Delighted to have access to my damaged videos & footage I though I had lost forever!
Fast turn around and kept us informed
It's always a pleasure to review a service that promises to revive your memories and does just that. What a simple process. Well managed throughout and a simple download on completion. My 97 year old father was delighted.
Better quality home movies than i remember
Great service as always, converting old films. Will continue to use them.
Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic is rated 4.92 based on 813 reviews