Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic

About Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic: Quality conversion of all types of cine film to DVD or computer files. Established more than 20 years. Fast and friendly service.

mail@aaronlord.com

Unit 12, Court FarmStutton RoadBranthamSuffolk

How would you rate Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic ?

Fiona Holland
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and knowledgeable. Its great to have such a facility locally."
Brian George
Verified Buyer
"I thought the final production of the tape copied was good, though I was told that some free of charge music would be put on. This did not happen."
Hi Brian,
Please accept my apology, but this is an option on the order form that you did not select. Would you like music added to the DVD as this is no problem to do. I will then send you out a replacement DVD.
Nick McGill
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Old memories bought back to life"
"They transferred my late husband's cine films to DVD. The service was outstanding at every stage and I will be using this service again"
"I found out what I had on the Very Old Film"
PF Goddden
Verified Buyer
"excellent service, will recommend to others"
"Excellent service and very professional results. Thank you."
"Thrilled with the transfer from Super 8 cine to computer files. Top quality, speedy work, and beyond the call of duty when we had a query. Thanks for bringing 30 to 40 year memories to life Rob H"
Nick Wakeham
Verified Buyer
"Found these old cine reels in the loft - sent them off to Cine Magic and I now have loads of memories to watch on DVD - great service"
Miss M Breeze
Verified Buyer
"Seen relations I heard of but now I can put faces to them"
Daniel Linden
Verified Reviewer
"Provided an excellent service. Communication was great, and pricing was very fair. Would definitely use again in the future."
Edwin Leivers
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much . This was my sisters wedding 50 years ago , she doesn’t know this film exists . Can you imagine when she sees it !! Thank you again . Eddie ."
Keith Rocket
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and advise very pleased with the results"
William Prince
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased. I wish to come back for more editing. Will contact in due course."
Maureen Holt
Verified Buyer
"Very good communication skills, delivered what they said they would do"
Sarah Northfield
Verified Buyer
"I would highly recommend this company. The transfer of my VHS tapes to MP4 and the cloud was produced with speed and by a great professional team. Everything was explained fully and in a way I could understand. Nothing was too much trouble. All questions were answered fully and the results are fantastic. The tapes were taken in the '80s but I am able to see clear images of loved ones from days long ago. An excellent result for myself and all my family. A BIG thank you to all."
Ingrid Van Der Laag
Verified Buyer
"Me and all my extended family were blown away by the download of my parents wedding film taken in 1969 that no one had seen. We have the only moving images of loved family members that have passed away. The quality of the video clip is excellent despite the age of the film. The service was excellent. Thank you so much!"
Trevor R Barnes
Verified Buyer
"First class service and professional result"
Chris Dunn
Verified Buyer
"Excellent results of transfer of VHS video tapes to MP4 files and cloud. Fully explained in a friendly and professional way. Would highly recommend."
"Took long time to execute order & return items. No sense of urgency. Lots of emails but no action. Received evaluation form week BEFORE items finally arrived!!"
Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic is rated 4.91 based on 453 reviews