Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic

About Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic: Quality conversion of all types of cine film to DVD or computer files. Established more than 20 years. Fast and friendly service.

mail@aaronlord.com

Unit 12, Court FarmStutton RoadBranthamSuffolk

How would you rate Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic ?

"Excellent quality from a 30-year old VHS tape - Thanks!"
"The 9.5 mm silent film you copied to DVD was created 70 years ago and I was delighted to be able to watch it again, having last viewed it over 50 years ago. The addition of appropriate music nicely enhanced the film. Your your very prompt and efficient service enabled me to deliver the second copy to a family member who wasn't around at the time of the original. Thank you for a most excellent service."
"I recently found some old cine film and vhs tapes left from my late father. Hoped it would be film of our childhood as dad was always filming holidays. So I sent them off to Cine Magic, they arrived back on disc and we are so pleased with the results. Lots of happy memories to keep and share with my grandchildren and children."
"Great service. Managed to save a cassette I thought beyond repair."
"Helpful ,patient,,excellent face-to-face meeting.perfect for a first time client."
"Discs and original tapes arrived on time and whilst the video quality was quite poor (old technology) the movies and added sound were quite watchable."
"Of the cine films that you have transferred to DVD for me this latest one seems to be of better quality than the previous ones , which were also excellent . Why that should be , I have no idea , as the film was shot on the same camera with the same Kodak film . Anyway, suffice to say I am delighted with the result and will digging out the next film for transfer in due course . Many thanks ."
"An outstanding and professional service. Friendly people who gave me absolute confidence that they would 'look after' my ageing films. I was delighted with the results.I thoroughly recommend Cine Magic to anyone who wants to preserve their film/video memories."
"Excellent and speedy service. I spoke to Colin on the phone with some questions and concerns and he was extremely helpful. I can't praise Cine Magic highly enough."
"Happy with service, rescued valued content of couple of VHS tapes that were damaged and transferred to Digital."
"Outstanding service in every respect. Magic !"
"Its been a fantastically friendly and supportive experience. My father shot family cine films in the 40s and 50s but I had not seen them since the days of film projectors. I was worried they may have deteriorated beyond rescue as they had been stored in the bottom of a wardrobe for so many years. Colin and Keiron at Magic Memories were un-phased. They transferred the film into a digital format and then ordered the clips in a chronology order. They have provided me with a lovely film archive which I can share easily with my sisters and mother in whatever format they require."
"Yes exceptionally pleased and would thoroughly recommend you to anyone. Hopefully will be using your services again very soon."
"arrived earlier than arranged. Polite and professional treatment"
"Very much better result than expected from old cine reels of film found in the loft dating from 1950."
"Delivered in good time and excellent quality dvd"
"I am very pleased with the excellent results obtained from your service. I am now able to download and edit my old Super 8 films that I have not seen for years."
"Cine Magic did a great job converting my cine movies onto a format I could use. Brought back many happy memories."
"Repaired severely water damaged old tapes and salvaged family memories. Excellent service Delivered on time and a reasonable price. Would recommend 100%"
"Very helpful and knowledgeable. Its great to have such a facility locally."
Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic is rated 4.91 based on 472 reviews