Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic
Read Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic Reviews

About Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic:

Quality conversion of all types of cine film to DVD or computer files. Established more than 25 years. Fast and friendly service.

mail@aaronlord.com

Unit 12, Court FarmStutton RoadBranthamSuffolk

Tell us how Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic made you happy
Very good professional service
I sent through a cine film of my parents' wedding in 1959 which my mum had never seen. We lost dad 5 years ago, so it was lovely to see both mum and dad, and my grandparents brought back to life. Such a joy to watch, it was only just over 3 minutes long, but was magical.
Bit too expensive for follow up business
excellent, high standard, friendly service
Very good customer service Easy to talk too and pleasant Very good service result was excellent very pleased with it all
Fantastic service! Had 8 mouldy tapes that we thought were lost to time, but they were cleaned up and the digital downloads provided in under 3 weeks. Great to watch with the family again! Highly recommended.
Excellent service. Managed to recover most of my films.
Very good service
Excellent service. Results were better than I expected.
First class information and being kept up to date on the progress of all of the work to a very successful completion
Was very impressed with the communications I had with MMCM. The service they provided was very good really happy with their work.
Cleaned up our mouldy VHS so that we could preserve the memories for a client. Very easy to speak to. Great service - thank you!
Very good friendly service!
Very helpfull service. Finished result is better than i hoped for so i am very pleased.
The conversions of my old 8mm cone films are excellent. Come Magic provide regular updates on progress, from receipt of film, transfer, to tracking returns. Have used them several times and wouldn’t go anywhere else.
My son and daughter both graduated from university in the late 1990's and my father recorded events on Super 8 film; he passed away in 2003 leaving 3 x 3 minute films. We have been unable to view them since, until Colin digitised them for me recently. The results are brilliant as is the media used. My son is now an Australian resident and giving him the link to see the footage was very easy and immediate. My daughter has her copy too. Thank you for excellent service.
Hi Cine Magic, everything processed in good order, even though these 8mm cine reels were 60+ yrs old, the transfer to pen drive mp4 was excellent. Has brought tears to some of our relatives, bringing back lost memories.
Did a great job, very helpful with my queries I will recommend family and friends. Thanks Colin and Kieron Ken Moreton
So very pleased, that at last, I can view the cine films of my childhood, including my late Father, thanks to the brilliant service given by Colin and Video Magic. I will be finding the rest of my video cam films for transfer next!
Great service. 👍. It is very comforting to have confirmation that your valued tapes have arrived safely and when they are in the way back. Excellent quality . Very happy with the service.
Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic is rated 4.92 based on 836 reviews