Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic

About Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic: Quality conversion of all types of cine film to DVD or computer files. Established more than 25 years. Fast and friendly service.

mail@aaronlord.com

Unit 12, Court FarmStutton RoadBranthamSuffolk

How would you rate Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic ?

"Reasonable price and excellent quality of finished product considering some films over 50 years old."
"Brilliant company . Very helpful, excellent pricing and keep you informed all the term. Went the extra mile when my client flew in from abroad ."
"Very good website. Great service and very pleased with the results. Would certainly recommend Cine Magic"
"Having had 20 reels of cine film transferred to a Hard Drive some from the early 1970 I am more than satisfied with the result. Some I have re-edited. First class service. Len O"
"Well advised as how to transfer super 8s and videos."
"Very Helpful, Excellent service"
"I have just had a 400 foot roll of 8mm converted to digital and delighted by the results. where I have had queries the support has been excellent. I am not preparing to have the rest of the collection converted"
"A very friendly and professional company. Excellent results. JEP Harpenden."
"We have recently passed across copies to our family and we are all delighted with the quality of the videos and have such fun watching and reminiscing. Great fun and our children have loved looking back. On reflection I only wish that I had taken some more time with editing before sending the films off to you are there are sections out if sequence and one or two small areas that we would have omitted. Can you please advise of editing software that could allow me to do this? Otherwise a fabulous service."
Hi Ian,
I am glad you are pleased.
The easiest and cheapest way to edit is to let us do this for you. Watch the DVD (or computer file) and note the play time at the start and end of the bits you want moved or deleted. Email us the details supplying the times and description of the clips and any new order and we will edit for you and produce a new DVD and computer files. This is likely to cost £25-£50 depending upon the number of cuts. (One or two would only be £25)
I do hope this helps.
An edit decision list for can be found on our website here:
if this helps.

If you want to edit I would recommend Adobe Premiere Elements for the PC or imovie (free) for the Mac.
"Great service. Quick and efficient."
"Nice people to deal with - friendly and efficient. The quality of the transfer from cine to digital is excellent. Will be using them again, I'm sure."
"What was promised on the website was done. From an ancient and poorly shot 8mm reel came an attractively packaged DVD that was cleaner and more watchable than we could have hoped. And more, for when a minor slip was pointed out a new amended version quickly followed with no quibble. An admirable and professional service. Thank you."
"Very good company , highly recommend them . Keep you informed from the moment you enquire to delivery , stick to their prices which are fantastic and give excellent advice ."
"Very good service. Rescued a noisy shuddering video and preserved treasured memories."
"Many grateful thanks to all at Cine Magic for converting my late father's cine films and for the friendly and excellent service. I've now been able to see footage of my father as a baby in 1932 for the first time, my parents' wedding in 1965, all the way up to 1977 as my sister and I were growing up. It's created much fun and entertainment in the family and I'm delighted that this footage is now saved in a format that future generations can enjoy."
"The service was exactly as promised. Generally, I’m very pleased with the result. My only frustration is that having waited several weeks for 12 hours of converted video, it’s a little irritating to be asked for feedback just one day later!"
"Used the service to transfer some old cine films we found in my parents loft to digital format, the film was damaged but they managed to recover far more than i thought they could have. great to see old memories again. A very professional service from start to finish. Highly recommended."
"I used Cine Magic to preserve on DVD our family collection of 1950's-60's 8mm cine film. Once the order was placed I found all dealings with CM friendly and helpful. They were flexible upon editing and maintain a record of files so DVD re-orders are possible at a later date. The web-site is clear and professional but advice was always available by telephone in the case of any query. Richard"
"Exccellent service and very satisfied with the end product."
"absolutely brilliant home movies and a damaged wedding video transferred to disk far better quality"
Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic is rated 4.92 based on 513 reviews