Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic

About Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic: Quality conversion of all types of cine film to DVD or computer files. Established more than 20 years. Fast and friendly service.

mail@aaronlord.com

Unit 12, Court FarmStutton RoadBranthamSuffolk

How would you rate Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Virginia Cook
Verified Buyer
"Although we haven't yet viewed the results on TV at home (after Cine magic transferred old Video cassette tapes to a USB, we are confident that all will be well.) The chat with Colin at Brantham was clear and straight-forward (even for a non.tech person like me!)..he gave us options and all details..I felt the price was fair for something we could not do ourselves and the family memories were preserved for our pleasure..many thanks"
Posted 47 minutes ago
"what a wonderful surprise to discover memories shot on a forgotten Video 8 tape some 20 years ago - thank you so much for transferring these treasured moments to MP4 format"
Mr J S Goode
Verified Buyer
"By revealing unseen footage of my father and younger brother taken less than a year before both died suddenly from heart attack and meningitis. Closure after too long to recall. John"
John Meade
Verified Buyer
"Lovely transfer, music fit's. Lovely Job."
"Very helpful and efficient. Good advice re format for tansferred video tapes. Did not charge for tapes that turned out to be blanks. Quick turnaround of order which was available in the cloud and then followed up with an external hard drive with a copy of the AV1 files. Given the quality of service the price was very acceptable,"
Duncan Carmichael
Verified Buyer
"Efficient service,did what they said they would ,can't ask for better than that."
Stephen McClean
Verified Buyer
"The whole process was as easy as ABC. My completed product arrived to me within a week of order being placed. Professional, and excellence throughout. Thanks Steve Mc Clean"
Malcolm Jones
Verified Buyer
"Superb quality on CDs, bringing back happy memories, even from a tape recording in the early 1970s"
"You did what others could not... transfer footage for imperfect tapes."
Jane Baillie
Verified Buyer
"We had some cine film, around 45 years old and had no idea what the content was. It turned out bright and colourful, priceless memories. Excellent communication from the company before, during and after my order by phone, email and web chat. Wish all companies were so prompt and easy to deal with. Thank you so much. Would use again and recommend.😀"
Douglas Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"I sent them so very old 16mm film, which was badly damaged, negative only and wound on the reel backwards. The first attempt showed up all the problems, but they redid it without any quibble and it's come out as well as I could have hoped. Very pleased, and I'd recommend them without hesitation."
Dr. Georges Ware
Verified Buyer
"All went smoothly - great result!"
Marilyn Southgate
Verified Buyer
"Visited the Cine Magic laboratory with a speculative 5/6 short reels of super 8 from the early 80's never seen before, transferred to DVD. Quality was far better than anticipated. We are now contemplating further transfers of larger reels of similar stock. Prompt service and regular progress updates, great customer service. Highly recommended."
"Always a great emotion to see old family films... and Cine Magic has made that possible with great quality and service! I will definitely shop there again!"
DAVID BETTS
Verified Buyer
"Kept me informed and provided a good copy from a not so good original"
"I waited until I had time to watch the DVD in peace. The last time I saw it was in 1993. I enjoyed the memory revival. I wondered if the quality of the video would not be as good after twenty five years but not so - it was just as I remembered"
Jason Arkwright
Verified Buyer
"Hours of precious memories on cine films were digitised to amazing quality and brought into the 21st Century for my whole family to share once again...... Superb service and quality"
Paul Vance
Verified Buyer
"nice to look at the memories of who I could have ate and now wish I had"
"I dount say much but you have don a very good job thanks"
"Quicker service than expected. Enjoyed the end product however it was quite expensive."
Magic Memories Cine Magic/Video Magic is rated 4.92 based on 386 reviews