Ciate London Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Ciate London
customer service
"This brand are ver brilliant at what they do, i think that they achieved a lot,i bough a couple of the glitter flip liquid lipsticks they were approved by jeffree star abd thats something that other people could not do that i never knew this until after i bought the goods flip lipstick a fiend told me about three days later she knew i has bought the lipsricks she told me to go utube and wow there it was so on that not alone well done ciate and tjen a duo pack of mini glitter flip lipsticks awsome, , so i would definitely recommend them allison"
"Ciate is definitely one of my favourite brands. All their products I’ve tried I’ve loved. A few of them are holy grail items for me."
"Perfect products! I am glad my girlfriend can use it!"
"Love the glitter flip glosses Has become my number one !!"
"Items purchased were great to use and looked good. Quick delivery, can’t fault the service."
"Lovely packaging and service. A great brand to deal with!"
"Amazing products I have recommended through social media and I know of five other Mua s that now are like me in love with the glitter flips 😍"
"I love the eyeliner and mascara they are so good. But the wand on my mascara has broken"
"Really love the lipsticks especially when it glitters !"
"Good service, fast delivery"
"I really loved the colour of the lipsticks i got a red one and a purple one they are soft and moisturizing on the lips💋💋💋💋💋💋👄👄👄👄 these lipstickswere made by clate london i saw this company went straight to shop and I'm a lipstick junkie i had to bouy a lipstick just happens they were doing a deal buy 1 get 1 free so i got two for the price of two thanks clate london love allison"
"Perfecto y más gente le ha gustado gracias por el 2*1"
"Really good service - delivery time was shorter than expected so very pleased with that. No complaints whatsoever."
"Unbelievable fantastic products Good price Great service Quick delivery"
"Todo perfecto."
"There is something magical about the foundation and powder. I matched it to my Estée Lauder double wear and was not disappointed. It went on like a dream and was weightless and bee-you-it-ful! I am 52 and have lived every moment! I am not some airbrushed perfected influencer. I am ill-health retired and enjoying rediscovering makeup again just like we did in the 80s! 10/10 Ciate! I will enjoy blowing more of my pension on your products."
"Easy website to navigate, affordable prices for high quality make up. Prompt delivery in good protective packaging."
"Great service, super fast delivery and I love my Glitter Storm lipstick! 💄💋💖✨"
"I absolutely love this brand! The vast range & quality of Ciate products are amazing. Unfortunately my bank manager is yet to agree with my "need" for your amazing products............"
"The packing is so beautiful... it came on time to my door, and all was wrapped good.the products are great😊"
Ciate London is rated 4.15 based on 1,265 reviews