Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
customer service
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

I got a more natural shade so they weren’t as sparkly as hoped
Delivery was good
I saw Ciate Glossy Flip lip gloss on Instagram and it looked fantastic so I ordered two. When it came I was disappointed because it didn’t have much sparkle about it and wasn’t very glossy. I did e-mail Ciate and explain but was just told to put it on dry lips leave for 2 mins and then rub lips together and it should be glossy and sparkle. Did this but NO different. Wouldn’t buy again.
They posted the products quite quickly, just wasn’t a fan of their products.
The sparkly lipstick/gloss I bought is awful: dry and sticks lips together! Can’t wear it 😤
Fast delivery and great communication
Product arrived quickly. Good value
It’s ok quick delivery
Quick delivery but poor product
Quick delivery & a total bargain!
This lipstick isn't pink like I thought it was. It's a bronze colour and very sparkly. Doesn't stay on at all. Won't buy another it's just ok!
Easy transaction Reasonable delivery time
Very dry on the lips...colour good.
Very quick delivery of order
Lipstick looked lovely, however it has an overwhelming sweet smell which meant that I can't wear it for long as it's very off putting. Unfortunately I won't be buying again as the odor has put me off and I can't justify spending a tenner on a lipstick only to take it off as the smell is overwhelming.
Didn’t sparkle as much as it does in the pics x but 2 for £12 was ok wouldn’t have been impressed paying £17 for though .
Lipstick stays on well but not as glittery as I thought it would be .
Products are great, however there is a minimum purchase for overseas shipments of 4 nail polish, I actually wanted the mini mani month but to make the shipping work I had to buy minimum number of full size nail polishes too. There is no option to pay more for the freight which is a shame.. I would have happily paid 40 -100 for the shipping and just had the mini mani month... but this was not an option. The polish’s I bought to get the shipping to work were on sale so it was not that big a deal just annoying as I will not use the full size polishes
Loved the colour, it was so vibrant. Was disappointed that it wasn’t as glittery as in the advertisement. It dried my lips out and lost its gloss quickly 😕
Quick delivery and well packaged items.
Ciate London is rated 4.21 based on 1,866 reviews