Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

The colour of these are great but the applicator is awful
Disappointed with so many lipsticks and very bold colours.
Value for money if you like a pop of colour in lips and nails but no natural soft colours.
The communication from Ciate & the delivery time were all fantastic The box of make-up was packaged a little disappointngly. The outer cardboard box was 'it', there was no decorative or other box within and the items were all loose to roll around. The make-up itself looked very jazzy & glitzy & a brilliant gift for someone in their teens or twenties.
Not sure it was worth it's full price tag of £300 +. Luckily I'd a discount & it only cost £50.
At full RRP not a spend I could recommend for a few eyeliners, eyeshadows & lippies unfortunately.
For how much they should have cost i was truly disappointed that they didn't even come in a presentation box as I bought for a present and they were just lose in a brown packaging box... Not great
This was bought as a birthday gift for my wife who at the time of writing hasn't yet opened it.
I purchased it as part of a Martin Lewis MSE offer apparently at much reduced price for the contents - apparently it was worth around £100 but having looked at the contents I'm not sure why.
The packaging was appalling with various items of makeup thrown in a box - very disappointing but hopefully the wife will be pleased.
Delivery was quick and everything was nicely packaged. The lipsticks themselves, however, don't look like they do on the advert. I've tried several ways of applying them and I can't get the desired sparkle, it is hardly noticeable. I may buy other products from you as your other make up looks great and should hopefully arrive as quickly as my lip products did. A bit disappointed though
The lipstick is nothing like the video and does not do what it says!!
Good colour, didn't feel it was as glittery as the promo displayed which was disappointing.
The colour lasted well until eating anything, then it went all over the place, not attractive. Probably would not purchase again.
Hey there, I had been in contact with you via Instagram to report that I had received two of The Brave, when I thought I’d ordered a pink & a blue. The order number is 125601 I hope to hear from you soon.

Kate.
I ordered 3 lip glosses but only the pale pink one is really sparkly like in the advert, the other 2 are more matte, quite disappointing!
Fast shipping , the lipsticks I can't say that they're in the quality i expected it to be. The wand and the brush in the end feels pretty cheap. I'm not too happy with the colors neither. Don't think ill buy again. I have drugstore lipsticks that cost half the price and we're way more successful.
Nice colours, lovely stickers, but colour chipped very easily and didnt last long
I love the way the company personalises the message along the shopping journey, makes me as a customer feel very special.
The packaging for the products are lovely.
I was disappointed the lipsticks were not at all as sparkly as shown in the ads. Though speed of delivery was impressive.
Wasn't happy with the lipsticks found them rather sticky when on lips so.i have returned them x
Fast delivery, nicely packaged but disappointed with the product
Great photos, if only they were honest.
The shadow pallette that I purchased looks really nice however the shadows themselves muddy when trying to blend and become patchy
Lipstick not very glittery
The lip gloss didn't glitter but it was 2 for £12 so worth a try. The metallic eye powder is ok but not worth the price. Somewhat disappointed with the products I bought, apart from the nail varnish which was really good, easy coverage and long lasting and durable. Customer services were helpful when I enquired why my free shipping didn't work. They refunded me quickly and were friendly and polite.
Ciate London is rated 4.24 based on 2,388 reviews