Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

I love the way the company personalises the message along the shopping journey, makes me as a customer feel very special.
The packaging for the products are lovely.
I was disappointed the lipsticks were not at all as sparkly as shown in the ads. Though speed of delivery was impressive.
Wasn't happy with the lipsticks found them rather sticky when on lips so.i have returned them x
Fast delivery, nicely packaged but disappointed with the product
Great photos, if only they were honest.
The shadow pallette that I purchased looks really nice however the shadows themselves muddy when trying to blend and become patchy
Lipstick not very glittery
The lip gloss didn't glitter but it was 2 for £12 so worth a try. The metallic eye powder is ok but not worth the price. Somewhat disappointed with the products I bought, apart from the nail varnish which was really good, easy coverage and long lasting and durable. Customer services were helpful when I enquired why my free shipping didn't work. They refunded me quickly and were friendly and polite.
The colours weren’t as nice as I thought they would look like and needs a couple of coats on to look good
When seeing the mixed nail varnish set on hot deals uk I thought I'd treat my partner..the parcel.soon came as well as the links on e bay .. I was disappointed to see there much cheaper on there than buying direct .. got to say the reason I looked on e bay was to get other items .. but that experience hard put me off, I'm sorry to say...
Great service. Disappointed with some of the nail polish. Coverage quite poorly very thin.
As a company they seem good but their products are disappointing
Lovely colours but don't last
Bought lipsticks what looked amazing on intranet when received them not what they were described like didnt do what it said on then tin 😩
Did exactly what the box said but deffo wasnt as glittery bought 2 different colours but no wow factor so a bit dissapointed
The website was clearly having issues when I ordered as it wouldn’t let me change the colour of the product. So instead of receiving the two colours I wanted I received two of the same colour which I hadn’t selected. Probably my fault for proceeding with the order even when I knew it was glitchy.
FABULOUS💯👍
Fast delivery and quick response to order
Arrived quickly but was very disappointed as it was shimmery like the pictures I saw on facebook
Ciate London is rated 4.23 based on 2,224 reviews