Ciate London Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Ciate London
customer service
"On instagram it said buy 1 get 1 free that didn’t happen also the product that I brought did not have any glitter when I smacked my lips together as stated"
"I’m not that impressed !"
"Delivery was quick and product is brilliant. Only problem is the colour is darker than in the photos online so I wont use it much"
"My order was processed with efficiency & good service"
"It took a while after placing the order for it to arrive but when it did, it was beautifully packaged and I was very impressed with the attention to detail. Everything was as described but when I started using the nail varnishes, I was disappoiinted to find that it started chipping with 24 hours of application. This is not what I would expect for a premium brand product and I would have been very upset had I paid full price and not bought the items on offer. There are much cheaper brands that last much longer."
"Lovely bronzing set, however very disappointed with the 'Courntey Act Stamp and Drag' product - the stamp end dried up after two uses."
"Website easy to use and products all look fabulous. Item arrived promptly and wrapped well. However on use am finding that the coverage of the nail varnish isn't great, it needs three coats, plus it chips very quickly. It's such a shame as the colours are nice, but it's just not worth the time applying it for it to chip and come off so quickly."
"I got the glitter lip gloss,it's very nice and sparkly but unfortunately the colour isn't very bold and goes on very streaky :("
"Quick efficient service"
"A bit of a mixed review: Fantastic product! The Glitter flips were amazing- I bought 6 in the end. I would highly recommend the product but sadly the delivery and slow response customer service let them down. My delivery went missing, I was given a tracking number that did not work- I contacted Ciate customer services who responded very slowly and in the end I actually tracked down my parcel myself. Lucky I work with Royal Mail and I asked our regular delivery guy to hunt for it for me. He went back to HQ and found it a few days later. Unfortunately delivery and customer service is really important to me. Therefore I would have to give a 10/10 for the product but would not buy again offline- if I found the product in stores I would buy one of each colour because they are fab!"
"Good website and efficient shipping. However taken one star off as the email I sent regarding the Wanderwand lipstick hasn't been replied to yet (2 days)."
"Delivered quickly"
"Lovely products but some glitter products not as glittery as others e.g chaos glitter flip"
"One of the shades I ordered did not suit me. I contacted Customer Service and asked if I could send it back for refund. They said I can only send it back if unopened and in original package. I bought the product online and they did not send a tester, so I had to try the actual product on my lips, of course!!! I wish they were more understanding or at least thing about this issue and next time send some small testers together with the product, so that the customer can try the tester rather than opening the product. I just think it’s not fair, I now have an expensive lipstick that I cannot use... What a shame!"
"Nicely packaged, not bad delivery time. Not impressed with the product though."
"Communication was really good and fast delivery, was a little disappointed with the colours, they were both darker than what was on the model."
"Lovely colour , stays on very long but not very glittery"
"Purchased the Jessica rabbit set. The lipstick was gorgeous and the highlight is a gorgeous colour but the eyeshadows aren't very pigmented and don't blend well"
"I’m only giving it 3 starts because the colour I ordered (infamous) looked nothing like the colour on the picture and it was all lumpy and didn’t really go on my lips properly but the sparkle was nice"
"The package arrived nicely wrapped. The lipstick itself is also nicely packaged and stays put, it was the colour that wasn’t very nice at all on me but that’s a personal preference."
Ciate London is rated 4.15 based on 1,265 reviews