Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

My goods have still not arrived !!!!
I didn't like the lip gloss at all ...
Glitter lipstick is falsely advertised! Nothing at all like the advertisement
Não recebi nada
Very glad I ordered the lip gloss whilst on offer.
Whllst I didn’t expect the lip gloss to be as dazzling as the advert suggested, they are a complete disappointment they are heavyweight claggy and have hardly any glitter at all ever been had ? Yes
Would not recommend.
Bitterly disappointed when delivery arrived to find two bright red lipsticks, which I did not order.
The colours I requested were not in the parcel and there was no explanation why.
Wouldn't bother!!
I really waited for them for few weeks, and then it was delivered to someone else.
I bought because there was a really great discount from MSE email. It was a waste. Thin and streaky.
Ordered two Glitter Flip Holographic Lipsticks. Can’t find the confirmation, however they were two different light pink shades. Instead I was sent two bright red shades, both in the shade ‘scandal’. The offices and helplines are closed and am also unable to get in touch via email, so I unable to return these items. Fuming.
I ordered two lipsticks at £19 pound each. They are very poor quality and look nothing like what was advertised! They suppose to be glitter lipsticks and yet there is hardly any glitter. I don’t know how you can justify the price for such basic lipsticks , I’ve had better for a about £5 pound. I’m so disappointed .
I bought an eyeliner and stamp liner 2 in 1. Used it only max 5times and the stamp doesn't work anymore, seems like it's faded. Won't be buying again.
Hello unfortunately I never received my item!! I’m still awaiting delivery!
Not very good
Do not waste your money
Items never arrived and when I sent an email no one got back to me regarding my missing items. Poor service, maybe there are no humans and only robots operate for this company. You never know they may get back to me once they see this review, which is poor that it takes a negative review before they reply to your email regarding your missing items.
Lip gloss very disappointing no sparkle nothing like the pictures.
I haven’t received it
Ordered two lipsticks but received two lip gloss in different colours that i ordered, there was no sparkle in them at all!! Very dissapointed, would have comlpained earlier but been ill 😔😔
I received my last orders loved the lipstick. Ordered another two paid and haven’t received it. So I’m not happy!!! The actual glitter lipsticks are beautiful
Ciate London is rated 4.23 based on 2,224 reviews