Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

I ordered 3 glitter lipsticks but only got one they offered a refund but that was over a month a ago and no refunds have been made. I love the lipstick it self but the services is horrible and they lie.
Product not at all as described, emailed to say this and no resolution offered.
Wouldn’t order from them again!
Colours I’ll never use, It looks like it was just getting rid of stock that you couldn’t sell. Even my daughter hated them
Received all the colours like dark blue, dark grey and dark green which I will never use. Waste of money
Very disappointed with lipsticks. They do not glitter and shine as advertised.
Haven't received my order yet so I can't give true review
I am normally a big fan of Ciate's products, especially their chrome lip colour (luna is my all time favourite lip shade) and nail polishes. Unfortunately, I had a bad reaction to the glitter flip lip colour that I purchased this time. It's a pity that I wasn't more cautious as I purchased three different shades in the same line which I no longer feel confident to use. I wouldn't want to pass them on to a friend either, given my experience. My advice is to be wary if you have anything approaching sensitive skin. This is a very matt, drying lip colour, albeit one that contains a lot of glitter. It is not a glossy lip colour as the pictures suggest.
seems to me that these are worse than drugstore products at high end prices. Will not be ordering again.
Glitter flip
Absolutely rubbish lipstick no wonder it was 3 for £18
Looks nothing like the pictures or video so don’t waste your money guys
Not sparkly at all
Did nothing like the video shows, colours Lookeddifferent to what I ordered
My goods have still not arrived !!!!
I didn't like the lip gloss at all ...
Glitter lipstick is falsely advertised! Nothing at all like the advertisement
Não recebi nada
Very glad I ordered the lip gloss whilst on offer.
Whllst I didn’t expect the lip gloss to be as dazzling as the advert suggested, they are a complete disappointment they are heavyweight claggy and have hardly any glitter at all ever been had ? Yes
Would not recommend.
Bitterly disappointed when delivery arrived to find two bright red lipsticks, which I did not order.
The colours I requested were not in the parcel and there was no explanation why.
Wouldn't bother!!
I really waited for them for few weeks, and then it was delivered to someone else.
I bought because there was a really great discount from MSE email. It was a waste. Thin and streaky.
Ordered two Glitter Flip Holographic Lipsticks. Can’t find the confirmation, however they were two different light pink shades. Instead I was sent two bright red shades, both in the shade ‘scandal’. The offices and helplines are closed and am also unable to get in touch via email, so I unable to return these items. Fuming.
Ciate London is rated 4.24 based on 2,388 reviews