Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

I love a lipstick that stays on.
Secondly love glitter.
Fab colours to choose from.
Would highly recommend
I recently bought the Everyday Vacay setting power. I was sceptical but the reviews were good. I can say it is absolutely a game changer. The entire purchase was brilliant, from the website, communication via email and fast shipping.
Love the glitteflips, even better getting 3 for the price of one. Arrived quickly.
I ordered 3 lip glosses but only the pale pink one is really sparkly like in the advert, the other 2 are more matte, quite disappointing!
I love these,I have 5 now.The colour I really want is always out of stock. But I love what I have.
It's the 2nd time I am ordering the glitter flip lipsticks, as I find them so unique and fabulous!
Love them! Got them delivered within 2 days!
Fast shipping , the lipsticks I can't say that they're in the quality i expected it to be. The wand and the brush in the end feels pretty cheap. I'm not too happy with the colors neither. Don't think ill buy again. I have drugstore lipsticks that cost half the price and we're way more successful.
Glitter flip
Absolutely rubbish lipstick no wonder it was 3 for £18
Looks nothing like the pictures or video so don’t waste your money guys
Not sparkly at all
Nice colours, lovely stickers, but colour chipped very easily and didnt last long
Love love Ciatè London with a passion! I have at least now 3 velvet boxes with all of my Ciatè collection in from lipsticks & make-up to my nail varnishes aswell.
The quality and the colours are fantastic everytime!
I also can't wait for the new launch arriving online tomorrow so I will keep my eyes peeled. :D
I've had a few items over the years but mainly nail items. After getting some of your make up on sale im hooked. The glitter flips are what dreams are made off. Thank you and keep up the good work.
I initially bought things from Ciate as I only buy things which are cruelty free - but they are such a welcome addition, gorgeous, luxurious looking packaging and lovely products, my favorites and always feel like a treat to recieve.
Funky awesome makeup for ladies who lunch, to high power career folks, to glamazons in drag or for hitting the disco. Ciaté has it all.

Quality is pro level, with high pigmentation and wide variety.

Value for money is quite reasonable. Obviously you can by pharmacy make up brands, but remember that often you get what you pay for. You will pay similar prices for No.7 product which do not have as much pigment and is a similar price to Ciaté but their face skincare is great though so cannot fault them on that. Ciaté certainly wins on the makeup front.
Quick efficient service
Tend edit so pigmented, smooth and blendable, colours and shimmer out of this world. And mmm vacay coconut setting spay is lush amd sets my makeup all day with a dewy finish. 💜😍👌🏻
One of the best nail polishes for coverage and love the shaped brush for ease of application.
Really good products good value and speedy shipping
Did nothing like the video shows, colours Lookeddifferent to what I ordered
The lip oils help prevent me having such badly chapped lips and make my lips so shiny. Love the sales and promotions plus the ethics.
Great products and excellent service!
Ciate London is rated 4.24 based on 2,392 reviews