Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Beautiful colour but pointless. Takes so long to dry. I'm used to using uv or led gel nails all the time. Thought this was like the Geltox range you used to do a few years ago. It's not. I use a gel base coat and gel top coat. But have to wait ages for Gelology to dry. Then when you think it has....still will mark and smudge, after a couple of hours of waiting and completing nails and making the nails cold under a cold tap.
Bought three colours. Very disappointed. Wouldn't recommend or bother again. I guess Gelology just means high shine. Yay(!) I usually use colour-changing nail varnish so having bought these iridescent colours was a wow for me. Now, not so much. Who cares, if it doesn't dry good. Thought nail technology had improved since about 4 years ago.
Two coats won't do it either...three coats max.
Never mind. Someone who uses regular nail varnish will enjoy them in sure. Just my experience after being a UV gel person for so long.
First time ordering and wont be ordering again... delivery time is well over 2 weeks.
colour not as in photo swatches, so much darker, also the glitter flip dried my lips out so much i had to apply balm constantly and it also does not last and even the nude left my lips stained a dark pink colour, so would definitely not buy again 🤣
Very poor first experience of Ciate. I ordered a nail varnish and 2 twin packs of mini Glitter Flips, one for me and one for a friends birthday gift. The nail varnish arrived with a delivery note that had the Glitter Flips highlighted, but no explanation as to why they weren’t included. I waited to see if they arrived separately then contacted Ciate to be told that they were out of stock now anyway so I’ll be refunded. Had I not of sent an email I wouldn’t have been told anything by Ciate.

The nail varnish was very thin and took 4 coats to have any sort of colour to it and chipped very quickly. I won’t be recommending Ciate to anyone, very poor experience.
Order finally arrived after 15 days only for 1 nail varnish to be completely smashed. contacted on facebook page was promised a replacement never arrived. Needless to say i will not be ordering directly from Ciate again.
My order arrived too late to use for the event I'd planned it for with very poor response time to queries. But the item (a glitter flip lipstick) also looked nothing like the colour online and was unpleasant and chunky to use so maybe that lateness was a blessing in disguise.
Then I attempted another order for another item later (the Courtney Act stamp and drag liner) using a code from their Instagram adverts but the code was invalid and I never received any response to my query about it so I didn't place the order. Shocking service and I'm never ordering again.
I thought the colours of the nail polish were incredible but the staying power was poor. Within a few hours I had numerous chips although that had never happened with other brands such as opi or nails inc. I was very disappointed by all three polishes that I bought from ciate doing this and won’t be purchasing again from here.
Took to long to receive
Very poor nail polish. Chipped after one day even with top coat
Not impressed with products.
Never received goods. Tracking number saying delivered was not recognised by Royal Mail. Paid in full no goods received
took forever to deliver. No updates. Shocking customer services..took 5 days to reply to an email.
Lipstick applicator broken contacted Ciate no response
I did contact you after purchase and had no reply the lipgloss was awful!!! It was like plastic when it had dried it dried and cracked my lips and had no sparkle whatsoever I will not be using any of your products in the future but I will be reviewing on line!
Thanks
Wanted this product for a long time after seeing reviews/ advertising. Must say I am extremely disappointed I do not think it is value for money and was not the way I was lead to believe
I ordered 2 glitter flip lip gloss was very disappointed in the product no glitter what's so ever will not be buying anymore products from you false advertisement in the video on Facebook
Still Haven’t received product and missed friends birthday
Bought an eye shadow set and glitter lip set before Christmas.
Spent over £60.

Was not worth the money. The glitter lipstick wasn't very glittery and really dry and the eye shadow came off very easily.
Would not recommend either

Sorry Ciate
I ordered an advent calendar on December 2nd. It arrived on December 17th. I refused to accept the delivery. It took another month until I had my money back. I was in touch with customer service repeatedly but each of my email opened a new request at Ciate’s end and didn’t take into account what any of my previous ones already explained. Very poor management. The product itself was fine. Medium value for money. Packaging much more impressive than products themselves.
Received the lipstick with glitter it's awful certainly doesn't work like "pop" then glitter. I did follow the instructions left lips feeling awful. Very dry and lumpy. Idid complain got a money off voucher which I won't use it's a lot of money to pay for a rubbish product better off getting a glossy lipstick
Ciate London is rated 4.24 based on 2,351 reviews