Ciate London Reviews

Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Quick delivery, happy
Do not waste your money
Bought 3 wonder wand lipsticks as they were on sale. Wanderlust,Sunday & Rocket.All amazing colours, loved the texture as its not dry at all...quite long lasting,very good pigmentation & easy to apply.Great product
Fabulous Pretty Stix lipsticks. Perfect moisture and colours. Love them. I’ve bought 4 lipsticks in total.
I love Ciate make up and nail varnishes. They never disappoint! The customer service is superb too. They are always happy to help if you have a query and their delivery times are great too!
Good service, quick delivery.
I am a relatively new customer of Ciate London, however, I have been extremely impressed with their products and Customer Service. They are excellent. I would highly recommend Ciate based on my experiences dealing with them and the quality of their products.
Delivery was on time
Fast delivery
First time using this brand, products are amazing. Quick and easy purchase online with an even quick delivery process! Will deffo be ordering more!!
Very impressed with the level of customer service
Excellent! The products are great and the shipping was fast.
Did exactly what the box said but deffo wasnt as glittery bought 2 different colours but no wow factor so a bit dissapointed
Great company, great products, great Customer Service. What more can I say?!
Excellent service. The nail varnish is beautiful
Great fast service. Plenty of choice and reasonably priced.
Order was fast, well packaged and fuss free.
Stunning makeup. My second ciate pallette both are fantastically pigmented with no fallout.
Will continue to use Ciate in my kit
Items never arrived and when I sent an email no one got back to me regarding my missing items. Poor service, maybe there are no humans and only robots operate for this company. You never know they may get back to me once they see this review, which is poor that it takes a negative review before they reply to your email regarding your missing items.
Excellent products excellent quality great service and a brand you know is always on trend
Ciate London is rated 4.23 based on 2,143 reviews