Ciate London Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Ciate London
customer service
"Very nice and varied collection of nail polishes"
"Ordered the set of 12 mini nail varnishes for my Daughter... she loves them. All the colours are great and the polish coats really well. Very happy with my purchase"
"Brilliant value. 12 gorgeous enamel colours - great handbag/travel size too. Ease of ordering and speed of delivery excellent. Would recommend Ciate London. πŸ‘"
"Loved the colours of the nail polishes"
"Fab service, love the nail varnishes"
"Amazingly quick service, well packed and great communication. Great company :-)"
"great colours handy little bottle idea for splitting for xmas presents"
"Excellent customer service, beautiful products, great quality, really impressed!"
"Received my nailvarnishes and was disappointed as 1 had leaked all in the box, messaged yourselves and sent pictures,and you confirmed would send replacement which still not received as of yet πŸ™„"
"Lovely items. Nicely packed and arrived in good time"
"Received my products quickly and in good packaging. ."
"Loved these nail Polished. Dry quick and look so glossy, feel like Iv had a manicure! Love the range of colours and effects too! Thank you Ciate!"
"Really nice colours, stays on very well, some subtle some really bright"
"Ciate London is a very affordable luxurious brand in my opinion!"
"I’ve ordered from Ciate London twice now and it’s so easy to place an order and delivery is really fast."
"Well worth money, love the eyeliner and the nail polish is perfect summer colour"
"Loving the products, stay on all day! Fab"
"Very good product and dispatched quickly."
"Hello, I ordered 3 items, but the glitter lip gloss effect is so poor on my lips. I am disappointed. My lips going very dry after using your products."
"Delivery was speedy and its deffo worth my money will buy again"
Ciate London is rated 4.15 based on 1,260 reviews