Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Ordered on 13th March, Royal Mail have lost/stolen the first package and the replacement one hasn’t even been dispatched yet.
Sorry but it's utter pants not much glitter and seems to smudge
The colour was nothing like what It should have been and hardly any glitter when you pressed your lips together.
I contacted ciate London by email and this is what I received back !!!! 20% off my next order !!! Im not happy with the first order so why would I purchase anything else and waste my MONEY!!!!

We are so sorry to hear you are extremely dissatisfied!
We can't account for the colour being different, every screen has a different calibration and the images have been matched to a true representation of the product.
Please take this code for 20% off your next order, by way of an apology.
Code: 20_SORRY
​Best wishes,
Julia
Customer Services
Very disappointed
product not good
I was really disappointed with my purchase. I was so looking forward to receiving my lipsticks. I thought they were supposed to last but after 1 cup of tea and a biscuit it was nearly off. I would not recommend.
The lipstick made my lips extremely dry, none of my usual purchases has ever done this 👎 no glitter!!
Delivery fast and cheap offer
I have been waiting weeks and still haven't recieved my order. So far not so happy.
Terrible company ! Customer service is shocking
Waste of money. Don't buy. Nothing like advertised. Colours nothing like should be and no glitter. 0/10 😡
Eyeliner wing very dry . So disappointed
Looks lovely and can every quickly but found products underwhelming.
I would give a 0 if I could. I informed you I rec 2 lipsticks both the same colour not as ordered. Still you have done nothing
I haven't recieved my items yet.
One of the worst products I’ve ever bought. Triangle stamp lumpy and really difficult to match up with thinness of eyeliner. Very over- hyped. Distinctly unimpressed.
Not the colours in the pictures at all! Very itchy once applied, won't be buying anymore.
Rubbish!!
Not impressed with any of the lipsticks i have purchased. The glitter flip is a total waste of money. Otherwise the rest are ok. Do love the unicorn highlighter and nail varnishes though...
Disappointed with the products I received.
Colours were significantly different to the swatches shown online and some of the shades I purchased stained my lips after removing the product.
Overpriced and not worth it. Will not be purchasing again.
Ciate London is rated 4.24 based on 2,351 reviews