Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

One of the shades I ordered did not suit me. I contacted Customer Service and asked if I could send it back for refund. They said I can only send it back if unopened and in original package. I bought the product online and they did not send a tester, so I had to try the actual product on my lips, of course!!!
I wish they were more understanding or at least thing about this issue and next time send some small testers together with the product, so that the customer can try the tester rather than opening the product. I just think it’s not fair, I now have an expensive lipstick that I cannot use...
What a shame!
Nicely packaged, not bad delivery time. Not impressed with the product though.
Communication was really good and fast delivery, was a little disappointed with the colours, they were both darker than what was on the model.
Lovely colour , stays on very long but not very glittery
Purchased the Jessica rabbit set. The lipstick was gorgeous and the highlight is a gorgeous colour but the eyeshadows aren't very pigmented and don't blend well
I’m only giving it 3 starts because the colour I ordered (infamous) looked nothing like the colour on the picture and it was all lumpy and didn’t really go on my lips properly but the sparkle was nice
The package arrived nicely wrapped. The lipstick itself is also nicely packaged and stays put, it was the colour that wasn’t very nice at all on me but that’s a personal preference.
Products were good, and the deal in which I got them was very good value. However, it took almost a week to dispatch, and then there’s the delivery time to add on top of that, and so my product arrived a lot later than I expected.
Products are good but glitter flip glosses are not the colours advertised as all very bright and glary
Good service. However I was looking forward to getting these, but, when they arrived was left very disappinted with these lip glosses. Found them very dry on my lips and think they need to be supplied with a moisture top coat. Won't buy anything else from Ciate
Found it quite hard to make the shine and glitter come through - also would have preferred a paler colour
Thought the lipstick brush not well defined. Loved the colour but it does smudge if you are not careful.
Honestly, I was a bit disappointed when I got my nail varnish. It looked like carnival glass on the website, and when I got it, it colour shifts only slightly. It also chips off easily, even with two coats of top coat. It's not cheap after all.
I thought the glitter flip wasn’t as good in real life compared to the videos, I found it very drying. Won’t be using mine again.
Lipstick was a bit dry.
Slightly disappointed 😥 expected more glitter!! ☓
Lipgloss colour wasn’t as I thought - looked pink when I ordered but purple when it arrived
Company good. A little slow on delivery.
Product arrived quickly. However product was rubbish.
So, my bf was in the UK recently and I decided to buy a bunch of Glitter Flip liquid lipsticks for him to carry back to Singapore. After ordering, my bf told me he'd given me the wrong address.

I emailed customer service, and got an automated email saying that I would receive a response in 48 hours. 2 days go by, no response, and there's no phone number to call on the "Contact Us" page

I go through the website to see if there's a way to change my address. I somehow get led to a form (I can't remember if it's on the Ciate website or the Royal Mail website) and try to change the shipping address. No go.

My items ship before I find the Ciate Facebook page and a contact number on Google and receive an email response from Customer Service.

Luckily my bf managed to sort out the delivery address directly with Royal Mail.

The customer service staff were really polite and friendly, but I wish they'd managed to respond a bit sooner.
Ciate London is rated 4.24 based on 2,282 reviews