Ciate London Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Ciate London
customer service
"No chips in my mail polish and I have been gardening! Love it! ♥"
"I love the colours that I've received apart from a duplicated one. I was disappointed that Ciate London used individual plastic bubble wrap to protect each of the little bottles of nail polish. I wish they had used another method."
"Very pleased with Festival Hues nail polish. Bought it for my grand daughter as one of her Christmas presents."
"Bought 2 gift sets for 2 people (both the same) but entire order was sent loose in 1 box. How that supposed to work?"
"Excellent service with beautiful nail varnishes and the colors stunning"
"Excellent products and great customer service"
"Excellent service and products of those I've tried so far. Really good staying power! An option on delivery would be really helpful as Royal Mail can be a challenge if you're not in."
"very quick delivery, high quality products and packaging is gorgeous. even the outer packaging was wrapped luxuriously and in a nice display box."
"great choice of products"
"Fast dispatch, items well-packed - nice quality products"
"Always fabulous at Ciate, fast delivery and super customer service. Cruelty free and vegan products are a huge plus for me. Highly recommend."
"Great customer service, well packaged, lovely colours, perfect present for my niece x"
"I was lucky to receive the summer collection mini for a discount price. lovely colours and last well."
"Festival hues set, is perfect for me right now. the set has every colour I wanted, I will use them all. Ciate London is my favourite go to for nails atm."
"I absolutely love my purchase of nail varnish, the best I have used yet 😄 easy to order and first class delivery service and updates."
"Great products from a great company and always a hit with my wife and daughters."
"Bought the nail polish for a present"
"Needed customer service to sort out a problem and they were quick to respond."
"Beautiful collection with a stunning finish. Flawless application and quick drying also. Will definitely be purchasing more in the future."
"Absolutely love the Nail varnish and would highly recommend this. I always get positive comments. I love the distinctiveness, which i know I can't buy elsewhere. Would love a bigger range and to be able to buy the underwear base coat again."
Ciate London is rated 4.14 based on 1,247 reviews