Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Great service,fast delivery
Fast delivery well packaged.
Love the website. Efficient delivery on my order. Well done.
Prompt delivery.
Wouldn't bother!!
Brilliant customer service. Very helpful. Purchased 4 glitter flip lipsticks in total and I love them! Worn one everyday since. However, I would recommend wearing lip balm underneath.
I really waited for them for few weeks, and then it was delivered to someone else.
All very good products. Would buy again
The shadow pallette that I purchased looks really nice however the shadows themselves muddy when trying to blend and become patchy
Ordered a set of nail polish an Di wasn't disappointed at all, fabulous colours for the summer and my hands and feet look fantastic. Quick delivery and a grrat product that lasts well, thank you
Lovely nail varnish, great pigment, fast drying. The delivery was speedy. Thank you.
Lipstick not very glittery
Extremely impressed with Ciate London’s service, I received the wrong colours of lip gloss in my order so sent them back and received the correct one within a few days also received the postage fees back. Thank You
Very pleased with my purchase which was mainly for my daughter although my wife had the blue and the pink v good quality
The colours are lovely. Texture is really good, I could have got away with one coat but 2 coats give a deep colour. Application brush is a good size and shape.
Unfortunately it chipped within 24 hours. It does not stand up to doing the washing up.
Would buy again if on offer but would not buy at full price as cheaper brands stand up to doing the washing up much better.
Lovely selection of nail polish, very good value for the price.
Great customer service and nice products.
The lip gloss didn't glitter but it was 2 for £12 so worth a try. The metallic eye powder is ok but not worth the price. Somewhat disappointed with the products I bought, apart from the nail varnish which was really good, easy coverage and long lasting and durable. Customer services were helpful when I enquired why my free shipping didn't work. They refunded me quickly and were friendly and polite.
Shipped my products quickly and arrived on time with no issues
Very quick delivery even in Covid19 pandemic