Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Ciate London 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Lucy Brown
Harkiran Bains
Absolutely gorgeous products. Knew they’d be good if Lisa S recommend!
Box arrived and mascara was missing!!! The mascara is now en route but it was disappointing. I like the products especially the pallet
Lisa Snowdon glow box, was a lovely gift to myself. Really does make you glow, even on a 46yr olds skin.
The Lisa Snowdon box has changed my life for the first time in ages I feel that I look great and have lots of comments about my “glowing” look thank you I shall be re purchasing all the products Xx
Love these products. It has made an instant difference and glow to my face!
Initially I didn’t know what to expect. Unsure when my first lipstick didn’t arrive not knowing that it was out of stock. But when I contacted customer service , Alex was really helpful and kept me updated. When I received my order I couldn’t be happier, in fact I ordered another the same day and another a few days later. The purpose was to find everyday lipsticks and I have 😁
Really helpful advisor when I had a problem with my delivery I love my make up and will definitely order again
The products all look very luxurious. Have only tried lip gloss so far… lovely colour and very glossy. I put my order in as soon as Lisa Snowdon announced the pro motion. Was disappointed to read a week or so late she was promoting a free primer with purchase, I feel I’ve missed out
Absolutely adore my new Ciaté products. It’s my first time using. Absolutely lovely and the beautiful Lisa Snowdon being involved in it makes it even more fabulous as she is such a beautiful, real supportive woman ❤️🙏
Love so much
What can I say it a beautiful collection ! The primer is amazing and the eye palette is lovely.
The Lisa Snowden edit was my first order with Ciate. One of the items from the edit was missing but I informed them, sent requested photos of packaging and they promptly sent the item.
I am not very confident with makeup, so when I saw Lisa Snowdon had composed a box of essentials, I had to try and I must admit, I love every product that was in the box. I have been complimented on my make-up and I am most definitely going to buy again. Thank you Ciate and Lisa.
Love love this makeup. I feel so confident. I will definitely be buying again.
Wonderful products, I tested them out at the weekend. I feel like I’ve given myself a treat
Absolutely love my new products which Lisa Snowdan collaborated with Ciate. The eyeshadows are such great and vibrant colours which lasts all day. Plus the shine stick is amazing.
Great make up.
Very good customer service and fast delivery. Thank you
I am so happy with your eyebrow micro blade, I am disabled but it was so easy for me to use. Thankyou.l0
I am sorry I spent on this product. Disappointed!!
Ciate London is rated 4.29 based on 3,113 reviews