Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Delivered very quickly, products are great.... however some of the packaging was a little damaged which was a shame!
Good service. Items arrived safely in a couple of days.
Items arrived on time and I was kept up to date with my order. Just rated one star below as I wasn't happy with the products, usually love Ciate.
Very efficient delivery. I like to know where my product is every time.
I ordered the Jessica Rabbit highlighter and was so disappointed when it arrived with the powered completely smashed to pieces. However I was very happy with customer services. They were very professional and refunded me straight away. I would probably advise that they should package their products better so that their lovely products don’t arrived to customers damaged. Couriers are always throwing packages around!
Very happy with my products
Very good service from Ciate London. Goods arrived promptly.
Good service and package arrived promptly
Me encantan los esmaltes de uñas. Lo único, que el Jessica rabbit (rojo con purpurina) no se corresponde con la foto. En la fotografía aparece como rojo intenso con purpurina y, al usarlo, es solo esmalte transparente con purpurina roja.
También quiero añadir que el pedido ha tardado en llegar a España más de 15 días, y los gastos de envío son muy altos. Por lo demás enhorabuena por vuestros productos.
Fast delivery
Hi quick delivery, fab product smaller than expected but will last long time as don’t need much to look amazing happy bunny 😊
Quick delivery but one item was missing. Quick response to my request for a replacement.
Was disappointed with both lipsticks so glad i never paid full price for them
Loved my glitter flips, want more colours now
I opened my Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar for 16 17 & 18 Dec today and found the window for 16 December empty.

The mini polishes I've opened so far are lovely.
Items delivered quickly
Good customer service.
Easy to order and quick delivery
I ordered two glitter flips after wanting them for ages! I ordered shades Scandal and Trouble. Scandal is perfect but Trouble is not the same colour shown on the model on website. It is a lot brighter and more orangey so probably won’t wear that! Overall great though!
lovely lipstick but hardly any sparkle unfortunately delivery excellent
Ciate London is rated 4.24 based on 2,283 reviews